PTWM #56 Hoping the PayPal scam goes away, opening a CIC ready for pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Josh or Seb - even though they deserve intruders given how much she shares online, funny how they get one the week after they install an alarm 🤦🏼‍♀️
Steady on, didn't they have one before, coincidentally on the night Josh locked himself out or something and happened to be sleeping in the car? 🤣

Reactions: 8
That CCTV video jumps from 3.23am to 3.29am
You are right. Look at the time lapse!
Is she actually insane?
First of all, who is she trying to frighten off? She lives in a 3 bed terrace not a mansion.
Second, she’s told everyone where the alarms are, so whoever it is would probably just go round the back 🤷‍♀️
Thirdly, is this what happens when your ex copper Husband has to much time on his hands? Does he start creating his own crimes to investigate? Hahaha omfg, what a way to start a year

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You are right. Look at the time lapse!
Is she actually insane?
First of all, who is she trying to frighten off? She lives in a 3 bed terrace not a mansion.
Second, she’s told everyone where the alarms are, so whoever it is would probably just go round the back 🤷‍♀️
Thirdly, is this what happens when your ex copper Husband has to much time on his hands? Does he start creating his own crimes to investigate? Hahaha omfg, what a way to start a year
Hahahaha what a complete tit. Every single light on in every house in the street. It’s about 21:00 and it’s Josh back from the off licence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cackling like mad at the sheer convenience of the alarms helpfully being in place 😂😂😂😂

She is actually nuts!

Reactions: 6
So do we think they did the “intruder video” twice then merged both clips together to make it look good?

Reactions: 4
Even if it was legit and was an actual stranger. It just looks like they walked up the wrong drive, realised and then walked off 🤷‍♀️🤣... why she has to put a crying face i don't know.
Shes probably hoping one day that her "funny footage" ends up on ladbible. Shes so desperate

Reactions: 9
But guys, don’t you know she OWNS the house now...

That must make it so much more desirable to intruders now word has got out. I’m sure it was announced in the House Of Commons that Rachel had got a mortgage....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking poor Betsy, thinking it might of been a booty call, you know with her living in the shed at the bottom of the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder who they paid to do that so she could put it all over the gram for content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For whoever asked, the big building in the background with all the lights on is a care home
Makes sense now. The CCTV is because Josh is frightened a care home resident is onto his vintage capsule wardrobe and they are planning to storm the house to get their clobber back 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like she's grasping at straws getting some content from local spotted posts.

There have been posts this morning saying a guy was trying doors in Paignton last night (not in her area I should add). If he truly had tried hers and that was her CCTV image, wouldn't it be helpful to add to the local pages with her much clearer image to help people identify them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Funny how this happened the same day/night as Hinch announced her pregnancy?!?!!??!!

Or maybe it was her neighbour with the light getting his own back 😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like she's grasping at straws getting some content from local spotted posts.

There have been posts this morning saying a guy was trying doors in Paignton last night (not in her area I should add). If he truly had tried hers and that was her CCTV image, wouldn't it be helpful to add to the local pages with her much clearer image to help people identify them 🤷‍♀️
She will never post on her local spotted anymore because she would get comments on there from locals who don't like her.
And she only helps people if it benefits her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.