PTWM #56 Hoping the PayPal scam goes away, opening a CIC ready for pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the neighbour and the Christmas Eve midnight mass...... I didn't think church services were allowed at the moment, even in tier 2?

Reactions: 7
Going back to the neighbour and the Christmas Eve midnight mass...... I didn't think church services were allowed at the moment, even in tier 2?
i’m in tier 4 and we’ve had church services. there was a funeral in my area last week and one church in particular allowed 250 people to attend.... other churches in my area have only allowed 10 people to attend a funeral.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Tier 3, think our local church still has normal ish masses (just with distancing, masks and no singing) and Christmas ones were ticketed. Midnight masses around here have all been at 10 o'clock for years to stop people going straight from pubs closing to the pub, thought that was a fairly standard thing now? So if we ever decided to go, would be home by 11...

Reactions: 5
Surely if it was a shared driveway they would have to have permission of her neighbours.

I would be well pissed off if I was her neighbour and she put up not only a camera 1 with an alarm.

Reactions: 11
so the photos of B are pretty recent taken by her friend.. so they’ve had, Astrid and husband, Emily and son, Builders & Bs friends in their house? 🤔 none of her neighbours have reported her? and NONE of the HUns are questioning her about it... hell my neighbours ring the police on me if we fart to loud 🤣🤣
What neighbours? She lives in an exclusive manor miles from anybody at the end of their own private drive. That’s why they need more CCTV than Buckingham Palace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.