PTWM #56 Hoping the PayPal scam goes away, opening a CIC ready for pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so the photos of B are pretty recent taken by her friend.. so they’ve had, Astrid and husband, Emily and son, Builders & Bs friends in their house? 🤔 none of her neighbours have reported her? and NONE of the HUns are questioning her about it... hell my neighbours ring the police on me if we fart to loud 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My hearing is not the best but did she really say to Wilby ‘they are Nike trainers’ ?

Reactions: 10
so the photos of B are pretty recent taken by her friend.. so they’ve had, Astrid and husband, Emily and son, Builders & Bs friends in their house? 🤔 none of her neighbours have reported her? and NONE of the HUns are questioning her about it... hell my neighbours ring the police on me if we fart to loud 🤣🤣
I thought those pics were taken at the hair salon?

Reactions: 2
You've forgotten Lula going to Kate, Betsy at the hairdresser, Seb hanging out with his scooter buddies......Hang on where's Issac????

Reactions: 11
Standard Covidiot move.
Get told pubs and restaurants are closing at midnight because your area is on high alert over the virus spread.
So go out before midnight for an unnecessary meal ensuring that you help with that spread 😩.
bleeping clowns

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Standard Covidiot move.
Get told pubs and restaurants are closing at midnight because your area is on high alert over the virus spread.
So go out before midnight for an unnecessary meal ensuring that you help with that spread 😩.
bleeping clowns
Even better they've done a 50 mile round trip to do it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Even better they've done a 50 mile round trip to do it 🙄
They’re probably barred from Torbay now for asking for freebies. As soon as restaurant see’s Josh’s crinkly face, they’re like ‘Noooo, no meal for exposure, pay or no stay’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unsurprisingly Rach, putting a wedge of plastic under his feet is completely throwing off his balance because he's only been walking 5 minutes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they at the Plymouth or Exeter branch? If it's Plymouth that's roughly 62 miles. And no restaurants in Torbay that they could've gone to?
And exeter has been heaving the last few days apparently. I keep seeing posts asking what its like as people wanted to go and every comment has said how busy and chaotic its been. I've avoided it!

Reactions: 7
Wiblets been walking about a month now but he’s still really unsteady. No way should he be in those dino-stompers. I was cringing incase the poor wee sod fell and banged his unevenly shaved head!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There’s a tik tokker called Jet Set Gypsea who did a women’s refuge drive before Christmas. She actually spoke to the refuges and asked what would be helpful and what women need. She then set up an Amazon wish list for all of the things (it ranged from bedding to toasters to special things for mum etc) - such a better way to do things rather than send money to a random person for them to decide what to do with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.