PTWM #55 on the 1st day of Christmas Rachaele gave to me, fake tales of helping with DV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily must be bored now she’s jobless
Means she can watch Rach's kids while she's shagging Joyce in the shower every night. Who knows, maybe Wilbert's Christmas present will be making it through the day without eating something he shouldn't because someone will actually be keeping an eye on him!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If she is a DV survivor like I was 15 years ago I would never ever post anything like that on social media. I still dont post anything about my daughter incase he tried to find us. 15 years and I’m still scared of him. I find this entire set up hard to believe. There is “domestic violence” and there is domestic violence. I’m not saying she’s making it up but I’m sure you all know what I mean. & if she does work for a refuge it’s not very professional. Exposing herself for ex’s to follow her in order to try to find their victims

• Heart
Reactions: 25
R is very quite just now....

“Jooooooooosssh” look at what they are up to now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The person has posted a story on their be kind page but I’m not watching because it’ll be Rachaele trying to Coleen Rooney me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow that hun!!! She needs a shake!!!

You know what? If you said “My pal has uprooted her life to move down here. She’s been living with parents and not got much of her own tit. Anyone fancy passing her something on?” then fine. I mean I wouldn’t donate because I’ve been there and I just had to bleeping work to get things I want. However people can do as they please and if you’re honest and they’re honest I see no problem

This though...making out she’s fleeing DA. Not correcting anyone. It’s sick.

Right ok I think the hun is surely a troll. BE LIKE BETTY 🤣
Exactly this! A friends son is moving into his first flat this weekend, the family have asked on FB if anyone has anything they are getting rid off or selling that would do him for now. No sob story just a request for help if anyone is able too.

Rach isn't interested in items though. She wants cold hard cash. Wonder if Gabriella has appeared with the bank account details again.

Reactions: 11
Omg....I just can’t....full on laughing at this @They See Me Trolling... thanks for the heads up.
I have a bloody job interview tomorrow so need to be well rested tonight....but that ain’t gonna happen, gonna crack open the Christmas after eights and enjoy .....
Suppose one good thing is if I can’t sleep because I’m so nervous at least I will have something to keep me busy....

Reactions: 15
Omg....I just can’t....full on laughing at this @They See Me Trolling... thanks for the heads up.
I have a bloody job interview tomorrow so need to be well rested tonight....but that ain’t gonna happen, gonna crack open the Christmas after eights and enjoy .....
Suppose one good thing is if I can’t sleep because I’m so nervous at least I will have something to keep me busy....
Good luck for your interview tomorrow 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wishing you luck & keeping fingers crossed for you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The person has posted a story on their be kind page but I’m not watching because it’ll be Rachaele trying to Coleen Rooney me 🤣
it’s just a be kind gif lol

Good luck

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.