PTWM #55 on the 1st day of Christmas Rachaele gave to me, fake tales of helping with DV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be more Betty
Jump off a jetty
Move under force
Find a horse
Gets cold on her walk
Teeth like a hawk

I wrote a poem too. It's equally as tit. But it does make me kind like Betty, whoever the duck she is.

That can't be a real bleeping person surely, nobody is that gullible

• Haha
Reactions: 68
This is comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣
Give Charlie credit though, she's great at writing poems... the one about Kevin is 👌
#bemoreBETTY 🤣🤣🤣
If she's genuinely being serious then she needs to step away from the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HAHAHAHAHAHA EMILY’S POEM HAS JUST ENDED ME

Rachaele you’re so fucked up that your “trolls”get trolled by other trolls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am howling, Charlie is definitely on the wind up 🤣 whether she’s doing it to wind up tattle or Rach, we’ll never know lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s comedy gold though. I’m a bit annoyed she didn’t reply to my last message. Should I ask ‘u ok hun?’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s comedy gold though. I’m a bit annoyed she didn’t reply to my last message. Should I ask ‘u ok hun?’ 😬
Dont forget the purple heart 💜

It's definitely got to be a wind up. No sane person would believe that a nobody who wrote a book slagging off half of Devon, and the majority of reviews are slating how poor the writing is, is a millionaire or famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Piss off ...I AM NOT BUYING THIS!!!
I've literally just laughed and snorted...what has become of me 🙈

Charlie is trolling, R or another set this page up for us to bite and we did...hook, line and sinker. I'll give her that 1 👏👏👏.

Dinner, charge phone, buying popcorn and filling up the kettle...I'm in for the long haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.