PTWM #52 battered & hungry I’ll defend for a fee, as long as the stories are all about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant wait for the tour - can we all go together please, nice day out somewhere, food and drinks followed by some bullshit excuse that R will have prepared for any questions about the paypal 😂
Yes we can all meet beforehand, we can all agree a secret code word before via private message on here (so Rach doesnt know what it is, even though she doesn’t read here) so we know who each other are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im re-reading her first book. Yes, I bought it when it was 99p. Writing is definitely not her forte!!

Reactions: 11
I bet she will investigate every single ticket holder to make sure they are a die hard hun 🤣 but I'm sure she won't get half as many people turn up this time around. Shes got balls thats for sure
Security questions they can use to determine if you are a hun:
1. Do you SOB (not just cry) at a total strangers stories and obsess over their children, though you have never met them ?
2. Do you buy something because Rach made an ad?
3. Do you think it’s OK to hound someone that has disagreed with Rach?
4. Do you excessively use the word lush?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never bought her book...proud of that. However I may have done if it had been published before I started getting irritated and suspicious of her motives.

Reactions: 9
I'll definitely be going on her tour. Every time shes talking **cough 'paypal' cough**

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll definitely be going on her tour. Every time shes talking **cough 'paypal' cough**
We should all go and have jumpers on, when she starts talking we'll take our jumpers off and we'll all be in t-shirts printed with the PayPal logo 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
We should all go and have jumpers on, when she starts talking we'll take our jumpers off and we'll all be in t-shirts printed with the PayPal logo 😂😂😂
I'm sat on a bus at the moment and now I'm howling😂
All of us Devon ladies here need to get together first, where would she start the tour from?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe that head got a book tour and a ‘stage’. It’s like something of an episode of Louis Theroux where he investigates those American charlatans who charge a fortune for ‘transform your life’ weekend conferences.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how much £££ she made from her book?
At least £250,000. It was able to pay for a wedding, family holidays abroad, new cars, £20,000 debt from going through the family courts, multiple Apple products, a mulberry handbag, gucci belt, numerous coats and jackets costing £££, frequent eating out and an entire new wardrobe for her and Josh. This was in the days before she did ads.

in reality, as a first time author who isn’t really in the public eye and is mainly for sale in bargain buckets, it would’ve made about £10,000 - £15,000if she was lucky. All of the above plus more would’ve been paid for by PayPal donations.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
At least £250,000. It was able to pay for a wedding, family holidays abroad, new cars, £20,000 debt from going through the family courts, multiple Apple products, a mulberry handbag, gucci belt, numerous coats and jackets costing £££, frequent eating out and an entire new wardrobe for her and Josh. This was in the days before she did ads.

in reality, as a first time author who isn’t really in the public eye and is mainly for sale in bargain buckets, it would’ve made about £10,000 - £15,000if she was lucky. All of the above plus more would’ve been paid for by PayPal donations.
It really is sickening isn't it. That she thinks so little of her followers intelligence, she tried to palm all that off as her book advance. (Don't forget she paid for her braces with the book aswell)
Even her book advance..any type of royalties (which wouldn't be alot) and josh wage wouldn't be able to afford all that.
Let's not forget they also moved to a larger house around the 1st book, increasing their monthly outgoings aswell.

All these posts and repost etc from herlast book tour.....
Do you think its because we have been talking here or because she's gearing up for the announcement of her next tour??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’d dare do another tour, where she can’t control the audience and the conversation

be interesting to know what the publishers take on this would be if she refused to do it

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 I was gonna suggest that.....
We need a secret signal, like a secret handshake

Reactions: 7
She is very brave to do another tour,
Haven’t read the 1st book to embrassed to hire from library let alone buy it 😂

Reactions: 5
I really don’t think there is any firm intention of another book tour. She’s hardly on the same scale influencer scale as Chris & Rosie Ramsey - what small venue would Rachel sell out nowadays? 😀 It’s only the die hard huns and BFFs that would attend unless tickets were free.

She probably only wrote that as a nod towards Tattle which she never reads or as a post to try and convince her publishers that there are still buying members of the public that give a damn that she has a book supposedly coming out (124 comments on her Insta post currently 😂).

I still don’t understand why the book has taken so long to be published - current release date is end of May 2021. Wilby will be nearly 2 years old by then. She wrote the thing and submitted it for editing when she was pregnant with him 🧐 It still doesn’t have a title.

I reckon the whole thing had to be scrapped due to being beyond crap and irrelevant to anything and the publishers knew it wouldn’t sell so she’s had to start again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
''I can't wait for the next one,to hug you all"
She does realise this pandemic isn't going to go away just so she can have a book tour doesnt she??? 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.