PTWM #52 battered & hungry I’ll defend for a fee, as long as the stories are all about me

Do we think Josh is ‘PC J’?

• Yes

Votes: 196 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 246 55.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from @ShaWei 👏🏼

Last thread recap:

Suddenly the charity ‘work’ has ramped up. Lots of Eat the frog chat and making lots of boxes of gifted items up for various refuges but somehow still making out she’s patron saint of giving.

Hot ☕ from @FridaK detective work regarding an PC J who is currently being investigated by Devon Police for misconduct. Google ‘Devon Police misconduct PC J’ for all the info on that!

We ended the last thread all left feeling extremely uncomfortable by Rachel tickling her bare teenage stepsons back whilst inappropriately filming and sharing it to 200k strangers 😖

Other than that, the usual moaning about her kids, the house, Josh doing the housework, bragging about food and meals out whilst crying crocodile tears over children going hungry. Still no answers re: PayPal 💰

Reactions: 22
Also Rach reposting wedding photos 🥱 in what looks like a bid to deflect attention

Reactions: 13
Surely she looks back at those pics and can see how much better she used to look, stop cutting this awful style and let it grow back, tone down the colour too!!!

Reactions: 14
He’s cheated before, nothing would stop him doing it again. I mean I wouldn’t blame him, he’s basically married to a man now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s cheated before, nothing would stop him doing it again. I mean I wouldn’t blame him, he’s basically married to a man now.
I don't condone cheating at all but you could see why he would be fed up with rach.. her constant moaning..phone shoved in his face.he parents all kids alone most of the time. She undermines his parenting. She mocks his hobbies and his intelligence. And she's lazy as duck. The list is endless

Reactions: 25
Those photos she has posted made me gasp, she looked so much softer and more feminine in them....and much nore attractive. Her look has definitely changed for the worst. Shes gone from attractive to hard faced....not sure how to describe it. Whatever it is, she isnt tne same looking woman Josh fell in love with.

Reactions: 10
That filming was highly inappropriate and I’d put money on it that the poor lad didn’t have a clue it was being filmed until he asked her to do a different part of his back and she said she couldn’t reach - he soon moved away from her, perhaps he figured she couldn’t reach because she had one hand on her phone filming him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Guys... BREAKING NEWS.... she will be doing another book tour 😲😲😲
She’s a very brave woman lol I bet you anything she’ll get pregnant so no one will be able to ‘harass’ her about the PayPal money as she’ll just cry troll. You can see it coming

She’s a very brave woman lol I bet you anything she’ll get pregnant so no one will be able to ‘harass’ her about the PayPal money as she’ll just cry troll. You can see it coming
I bet she will investigate every single ticket holder to make sure they are a die hard hun 🤣 but I'm sure she won't get half as many people turn up this time around. Shes got balls thats for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Arrrgggghhh that vote at the top.................. I don't know what to click 🤷‍♀️

My head says no he wont be that stupid given R's SM following (which was actually VERY popular at the time along with raking in thousands on paypal, go fund me, and the book tours) but then I must be a terrible person as I really HOPE it is. Which is unusual as I wouldn't normally wish that pain on anyone.

Will we e
Those photos she has posted made me gasp, she looked so much softer and more feminine in them....and much nore attractive. Her look has definitely changed for the worst. Shes gone from attractive to hard faced....not sure how to describe it. Whatever it is, she isnt tne same looking woman Josh fell in love with.
The only description I have is a fish face.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right so who is going to the tour? I hope she does a Q&A 🤣

Also, how fresh faced and happy does she look in those photos? A world away from the person that she has morphed into

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right so who is going to the tour? I hope she does a Q&A 🤣

Also, how fresh faced and happy does she look in those photos? A world away from the person that she has morphed into
I’ll be there 😉 Wonder if she’ll have security that will carry you out at one mention of the PayPal money 🤣

• Haha
I’ll be there 😉 Wonder if she’ll have security that will carry you out at one mention of the PayPal money 🤣
She can't block those words in real life like she does on the gram can she 🤣
she definitely has the "no one can touch me im too important" attitude. Pisses me off because if you take away her page, she's just a normal chavvy mum with a potty mouth who thinks she's hilarious and she isn't. No other big influencer is touching her with a barge pole and she hasnt got any original content for any of her books. duck me its took her nesrly 2 years to write this 2nd book and its been pushed back twice because the editors aren't happy. The only reason its still getting published is so the publishers can scrape back any form of profit from her advance.
Shes still reposting about her 1st crock of shite after 2 years..can you imagine her stories when and if the 2nd one gets released 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She can't block those words in real life like she does on the gram can she 🤣
she definitely has the "no one can touch me im too important" attitude. Pisses me off because if you take away her page, she's just a normal chavvy mum with a potty mouth who thinks she's hilarious and she isn't. No other big influencer is touching her with a barge pole and she hasnt got any original content for any of her books. duck me its took her nesrly 2 years to write this 2nd book and its been pushed back twice because the editors aren't happy. The only reason its still getting published is so the publishers can scrape back any form of profit from her advance.
Shes still reposting about her 1st crock of shite after 2 years..can you imagine her stories when and if the 2nd one gets released 🤦‍♀️
Oh she’s definitely chav-tastic. Nobody is promoting her page, nobody is mentioning her in their stories (apart from the businesses she’s promoting obvs). I can’t believe her 2nd book still hasn’t made an appearance 🤣 Its cos she’s useless. I cannot wait for her book to come out so that us tattlers can book onto her book tour. We might actually get an answer to the PayPal questions. It’s seems as if a lot of influencers have already worked it out...

The POLL 😂😂😂.
I want ALL votes counted.
Any illegal ballots will be challenged by my personal lawyer.
MTGA (Make Tattle Great Again)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Cant wait for the tour - can we all go together please, nice day out somewhere, food and drinks followed by some bullshit excuse that R will have prepared for any questions about the paypal 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.