PTWM #52 battered & hungry I’ll defend for a fee, as long as the stories are all about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keels aka she who must not be named.
Wait until you get to Empen and Qwerty- they are still on holiday from their super secret mission where they were going to use their important jobs to take down Rachaeleeee😂
They are probably still on here lurking under different names .
I’ve always wondered if they were Rach and Josh trying to deflect attention by hiding in plain sight

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Keels aka she who must not be named.
Wait until you get to Empen and Qwerty- they are still on holiday from their super secret mission where they were going to use their important jobs to take down Rachaeleeee😂
They are probably still on here lurking under different names .
who are these people LOL i feel like i’m missing some interesting gossip 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
who are these people LOL i feel like i’m missing some interesting gossip 😬🤣
Empen and qwerty were two posters who asked everyone to report Rachaele and said they were gathering evidence on her behaviour as part of their jobs, implying that they worked for the police or similar. Then they both said they were going on holiday and disappeared :ROFLMAO: this was in the month or so after the tattle rant video from R.
I am not 100% what happened with Keels but from what I remember.. a member called Keels was posting on here and wrote an article about R and the PayPal money, R then did the tattle rant video and named Keels (first and last name), accused her of harassing her. Keels posted on here for a bit after saying how R was lying, and then did a 180 on here and said we were the ones in the wrong... could be wrong on this, anyone who was around on the early threads feel free to correct me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Empen and qwerty were two posters who asked everyone to report Rachaele and said they were gathering evidence on her behaviour as part of their jobs, implying that they worked for the police or similar. Then they both said they were going on holiday and disappeared :ROFLMAO: this was in the month or so after the tattle rant video from R.
I am not 100% what happened with Keels but from what I remember.. a member called Keels was posting on here and wrote an article about R and the PayPal money, R then did the tattle rant video and named Keels (first and last name), accused her of harassing her. Keels posted on here for a bit after saying how R was lying, and then did a 180 on here and said we were the ones in the wrong... could be wrong on this, anyone who was around on the early threads feel free to correct me!
oh wow! i’ve only been on the PTWM thread for a few months as a silent reader before commenter, i feel like i have a lot to catch up on..

Reactions: 1
oh wow! i’ve only been on the PTWM thread for a few months as a silent reader before commenter, i feel like i have a lot to catch up on..
Think it was around thread 2 or 3 when that saga started. Every so often there is someone odd who posts and it just reminds me of why I came to tattle in the first place :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't been on here since part of the fam, where they actually a relative? I can't believe how many threads there are! I need to catch up, whilst I do so can someone please give me a bit of a rundown? Thank youu

Reactions: 2
Think it was around thread 2 or 3 when that saga started. Every so often there is someone odd who posts and it just reminds me of why I came to tattle in the first place :ROFLMAO:
I’ve just finished thread 2 and it’s post-story where PTWM named Keels. I was exhausted trying to keep up with all the quotes where the original posts had been deleted and who was blaming who that I left thread 3 for another day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.