Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zojljb85

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

The huns can't see I'm a two faced b*tch, it's all good because I'm PayPal rich.

Reactions: 53
ok so this is a little late because I have had to rewrite it so many times as I got too angry and it turned into a very long rant. It’s actually been quite therapeutic, but you guys don’t need to read it.
so I read this thread occasionally but it moves to quick for me to continually keep up and comment. But I agree with so much you all say.
However I happened to dip in yesterday and then went and watched the rant about B and their argument. I was fuming. My mum did this to me. I was the oldest and there is an age gap between me and my other siblings. So often was just free childcare. My life and my needs were not important to point my gcse results were all lower than my predicted because my coursework and revision had to fit in around looking after my siblings and house work etc. I failed college twice because I was made to feel guilty if I said I couldn’t help out as I had work to do. When I left home I still had to use my days off to go and look after them. As I am family it was my responsibility l was told.
I felt like crap because I was a failure for years. It was only after I went to therapy (for anxiety because I always felt like I was letting someone down to the point it completely ruled my life) I realised it wasn’t me at all.
Rach if you read here this is really serious. Babysitting occasionally is fine. Guilting them because they have their own things they need to do and not letting them study or even enjoy this time of their life is unfair. You never get it back. She loves her siblings but she will resent them, and it’s horrible to realise you feel that way.
The only way it ended for me was when I had my own children. And even then I still was relied on a lot. My therapist said I’ve basically been a parent since I was 10 years old.
There is no relationship between my mum and I now. We see one another and go through the motions but there is no substance there. She resents I put boundaries in and I can’t budge on them. I find it hard because it goes against my natural instinct and I feel guilty and selfish. I don’t think that will ever completely go.
Don’t let this be you and your children Rach, there’s much you’ve done that can’t be fixed, this is something you can change now.
Anyway, sorry guys I just needed to get that out there after seeing it all on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Cheerios78

Long term lurker here 🤗 Reading the earlier post about how many votes there had been in comparison to the conversation convinced me to finally join in!
I lived in torbay for years, left for another part of Devon but stay connected due to having elderly parents still living in Paignton.
Torbay is HUGELY deprived, the ongoing effect of the pandemic has added to that and the extent of struggling is laid bare for all to see on local spotted and covid help sites.
I really feel that these new monthly boxes of gifted items should be used to benefit her local community, - re4orm, punk against poverty, to name a few are all doing Christmas box appeals. There's even a young lad who is putting stockings together from his pantry fb page. Probably many more but that's just what I noticed last night.
Why are these items going hundreds of miles away when she lives in such an impoverished area? She could do so much good by just lending a helping hand to her neighbours!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
1. Why the FUCK has she got all those kids in that shop? Not one of them in a mask and absolutely no reason for them to be in there. No wonder the bay has such a high increase in cases at the moment with morons like her around.
2. Why are her kids working and all she is doing is filming them. If you have to be there Rachaeaeaeaele, in the middle of a fucking pandemic, put a mask on, put your phone down and do something useful. If not, stay at home, which is where you're supposed to be seeing as you're not a key worker and neither are your kids.
3. Edie singing is cute enough but I couldn't understand what she was saying, until I noticed the words on the side of the video. She hasn't got the voice of an angel. She isn't the next Leona Lewis. She is just a little girl that enjoys singing and luckily she doesn't sound like a screeching cat.
4. Yes, I sound like a stroppy cow. No I don't care. We've been told in the Bay that we have one of the highest increases of Covid cases in the country. Our hospital is going to be overwhelmed if something doesn't change fairly quickly. And then that silly bitch films herself out with 3 kids, in a shop, with no masks on and they absolutely don't need to be and shouldn't be there.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'll definitely be going on her tour. Every time shes talking **cough 'paypal' cough**
We should all go and have jumpers on, when she starts talking we'll take our jumpers off and we'll all be in t-shirts printed with the PayPal logo 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
The POLL 😂😂😂.
I want ALL votes counted.
Any illegal ballots will be challenged by my personal lawyer.
MTGA (Make Tattle Great Again)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
“Betsy, I’m trying to talk to people”

fuck off Rachel. You are talking to your phone whilst your daughter is clearly stressed out and needing you to put the phone down. You aren’t talking to people, you are currently talking to nobody, you are talking at your phone in the hopes that thousands will respond, slag off your child and validate you.

Put your child before social media. You know, the strangers you’ll never meet need to come long down the list after the children under your roof.
Cunt.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

FridaK

VIP Member
Rach: Soo swipe up to Kidscape so that you can read about the signs and effects of bullying.

Also Rach: Sooo last night I was so abusive to my daughter because she wouldn’t play mum to the several kids I’m responsible for, that my Husband tried to step in and protect her. My daughter then felt so bad that she started to look for other places to live. Then to compound the abuse I’m now telling thousands of people about it with a great big smile and laugh because only my feelings matter, not hers.

Me: 😑😑😑

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Do you know what I’m amazed by? 230 account holders have voted on that poll. Yet there are only about 20 of us that comment. What stops people from commenting if they are reading? I would love more people to speak up
I only comment if I have something to add that no one has mentioned yet. Usually it’s all been covered by the time I read the thread! I prefer to lurk and like, otherwise I’d just be saying “yeah I agree, she’s such a dick!” multiple times a day haha

• Haha
Reactions: 36

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ll be really honest, I have never thought PC J to be Josh and even if I did, it’s not something I would have even associated him with publicly because mud sticks and those kind of accusations are so damaging. My personal view on it is, it should never have been brought on to this thread without 100% concrete proof it was him. Look how many people have speculated and discussed it. To my mind, it’s a VERY serious allegation to make when so many of us despise Rachel that much, that there will be a very blindsided opinion. I can’t even imagine if that was my partner being accused like that and how he’d feel if he saw people pull him apart like some have over something that he hasn’t actually had any involvement in.

On another note, I find it so amazing that she has to constant self gratify. The daily sharing posts from people giving her praise makes me so uncomfortable. Almost like she thinks she is there to be hero worshipped. It’s not about how kind people are for her, it’s about shouting from the rooftops how wonderful she believes she is and making sure we all know that others think so too. Funny thing is, for every person that can’t see past her bull, there is someone watching her knowing she’s an absolute joke.
I think this is taking Tattle a little to seriously to be honest. It’s a gossip forum with anonymous users, not BBC News. Plus if the children are reading here it’s not up to us to think about their well being when they have not one but several parents hanging around. Seriously anyone who takes what they read in here as gospel truth, shouldn’t be on here.

I didn’t know if Pc J was Josh, but assuming it isn’t given what Ana has just said, it doesn’t matter. Sorry but I fall short if you are asking me to take responsibility for Rachaels kids read in the internet. If she’s bothered, she can sort it out as I would if it were my kids 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Turning the tables, if it were a grown man talking to friends of his teenage daughter or step daughter - and putting photos of their daughter in their underwear on instagram - would that be appropriate? Of course not. And neither is what Rachele did. It's creepy and inappropriate and exploitative.

Reactions: 35

zojljb85

Chatty Member
No Rach, a teacher did not email you about your washing powder because Lula smelt divine. I'd find that very odd and slightly inappropriate as it's not professional. Also, Joyce does the washing. The only time you did was when you got paid for ads! Stop the bullshit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Betsy will speak of Rachel , how Rachel speaks of her mum .
My mum should never have had children, my eldest sibling was an "accident" (although I do wonder if it was one of those accidentally on purpose scenarios to anchor down my dad). Despite not appearing to take any joy in having children, she went on to have another 3, and merrily told me when I was around Betsy's age that she only wanted 3 (I am the youngest of 4). She had no interest in any of us, never came to school plays or concerts we were in etc and eventually I stopped trying to please her because I realised it was her issue, not mine. When I had my own child, I had heard that when you have your own kids you suddenly realise everything your parents did for you but for me it was the opposite. She had shown me exactly what not to do. It will be 12 years next month since I last spoke to her, my daughter wouldn't know her if we saw her in the street. I can see Betsy in the future going down the same road, and it would be entirely Rachaele's fault if she does. Some people repeat the behaviour they learned from their parents, others work hard to do something different.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Wotsit

VIP Member
Just showed my 14 year old son this pic of Rach and asked what he thought of her. He said she's fit. Shocked i said are you sure, what is it about her? He said her hairs nice and she isn't plastered in make up like most girls.....turns out I didn't stipulate the one on the left and he was looking at B 😂 told him I ment the one on the left and he said why would I even ask him that she's well old (cheers son, I'm only a year older than her) and asked what's up with her teeth 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32