PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The later he goes to bed the more chance she has for a lie in 🤣🤣
The sad thing is that my neighbour did this. Her youngest is now 4 and I can hear him still awake at 10.30/11.00pm. She moans that he won't go to sleep early 🙄 She made the rod for her own back!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The sad thing is that my neighbour did this. Her youngest is now 4 and I can hear him still awake at 10.30/11.00pm. She moans that he won't go to sleep early 🙄 She made the rod for her own back!
I just can't wait until he's at the age where she really won't be able to cope haha. He seems quite a strong willed character, abit like edie. So I can imagine when he's actually walking and talking he's going to be a right nightmare. And I don't think she will have any intentions of sending him nursery unless she has another baby.

So sad that she stopped reading bedtime stories to Edie when she turned 5. That is still so young. But I suppose it just easier for her and Joyce to stick a tablet in front of Edie instead of spending some quality time with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So sad that she stopped reading bedtime stories to Edie when she turned 5. That is still so young. But I suppose it just easier for her and Joyce to stick a tablet in front of Edie instead of spending some quality time with her.
She didn't stop... josh stopped. Dont think she's ever documented herself doing anything like that with any of the kids. Ypu never see josh sneakily videoing her cuddling with them or reading to them etc

Reactions: 11
She didn't stop... josh stopped. Dont think she's ever documented herself doing anything like that with any of the kids. Ypu never see josh sneakily videoing her cuddling with them or reading to them etc
She probably never did it in the first place for any of them. You can bet we'd know about it if she did, even as a one off.

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion

PTWM: battered and hungry I’ll defend for a fee, as long as the stories are all about meeeeeee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
As if she’s posted about Caroline Flack as though they were besties 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
As if she’s posted about Caroline Flack as though they were besties 🤦‍♀️
Does she ever do house work or....I dunno just look after her kids perhaps?
She's fame hungry and just wants people to like her and find her funny and.... to forget about the paypal donations! 😬

Where has she got that video from 😂 trying to make it look like she’s filmed her mate, that’s pathetic

Reactions: 13
We haven't had any "hilarious" footage from the CCTV lately, she's clearly fulfilled her #ad contract now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We haven't had any "hilarious" footage from the CCTV lately, she's clearly fulfilled her #ad contract now!
She’s probably realised she’d drop herself in the tit.
“Oh who’s at the door? Charleeee come in in. Oh who’s at the door? Hannah, come on in. Jo, come in, Emily, come in, handymanwhoiwanttobemydad, come in”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spoke volumes to me that she said yesterday “I bought this for Josh to read to Wilby”.

From a development and educational POV, it’s fab that Wibble is read to and I hope that continues for many years (my children are 10 and 11 and we still read together). But it’s very sad for her kids that she shows no interest in it. It’s a very bonding experience, particularly for the child. It might help her be able to soothe them when they’re sad if she spends that quiet, nurturing time with them regularly.

Reactions: 16
Spoke volumes to me that she said yesterday “I bought this for Josh to read to Wilby”.

From a development and educational POV, it’s fab that Wibble is read to and I hope that continues for many years (my children are 10 and 11 and we still read together). But it’s very sad for her kids that she shows no interest in it. It’s a very bonding experience, particularly for the child. It might help her be able to soothe them when they’re sad if she spends that quiet, nurturing time with them regularly.
I still read with my daughter most days and she's just turned 13! I started when she was a baby and then as she got older and learned to read herself we started doing a page or two each every night 😍 as you say, it's not necessarily about the reading, it's also some quiet time we spend together while she's winding down for bed, as well as reading we'll have a little chat, or I'll brush her hair or whatever.

She only interacts with any of them when she's being paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just looked at the Devon and Cornwall Police site but couldn't find any PC J named in a misconduct hearing.

Though not sure if he's still employed by them.

She’s probably realised she’d drop herself in the tit.
“Oh who’s at the door? Charleeee come in in. Oh who’s at the door? Hannah, come on in. Jo, come in, Emily, come in, handymanwhoiwanttobemydad, come in”
Anyone else read this like from Brucey’s Price is Right... “come on dowwwn!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of my friends is the same. Used to keep her baby up late so she could sleep in and now complains the kid won’t go to bed at night 😂 just the same as your neighbour. Bloody stupid. If a kid has zero routine from the start it only makes it worse later on!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.