PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am intrigued now.

I don't follow PTWM much as I spend most of my time on the Jaxk Munroe threads these days.

So he's mishandled a case or sent inappropriate messages then.
Both...and sent explicit pictures. Two women on two separate occasions.
There's no evidence as yet that said officer is josh. But there are some coincidences going by rachs intagram
🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
For the sake of the kids, I hope it’s not Josh

For the sake of leaving Rachaele sobbing and vomiting horrifically, I hope it is Josh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was watching the walk today with Wiblert (typo but I like it so not changing) and although he was suggesting off camera last week that he would like a younger sister, today he only managed to say “ba ba ba na bla”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God she can't even be arsed to film a new video for iconic for their recent ad. Thats exactly the same as when she posted it months ago!! Although she hasn't posted where she says she doesn't use lipstick anymore 🤣
I would say how do these companies want to work with her.... but clearly iconic ask anyone 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh lord, those pictures from the book tour....someone I went to school with is on one of them 🙈😂....on a separate note, i think her hair was lovely then 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what goes through her mind when she decides to film herself tickling her stepson’s back - the same boy whose actual mother isn’t allowed to even be in the same room as him 😒

5AF65979-D3CF-492C-93D2-C973CB3917E6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder what goes through her mind when she decides to film herself tickling her stepson’s back - the same boy whose actual mother isn’t allowed to even be in the same room as him 😒

View attachment 305006
I’m sorry call me all the names under the sun but HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!!!! In fact it’s bordering on being sick 🤢 she can’t be bothered to parent her OWN kids yet does this to a 15 year old boy Who’s mother is forbidden in seeing him??? And then posts it all over the internet?? What the duck rach I thought it was josh at first and even that would have been inappropriate. She’s not right in the head!!!! Especially about the post earlier about both parents should be in their lives then basically rubbing salt in the wounds with this tit show??? Please someone stop her 🤬🤬

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.