PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry call me all the names under the sun but HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!!!! In fact it’s bordering on being sick 🤢 she can’t be bothered to parent her OWN kids yet does this to a 15 year old boy Who’s mother is forbidden in seeing him??? And then posts it all over the internet?? What the duck rach I thought it was josh at first and even that would have been inappropriate. She’s not right in the head!!!! Especially about the post earlier about both parents should be in their lives then basically rubbing salt in the wounds with this tit show??? Please someone stop her 🤬🤬
I thought it was Josh too and it was only seeing the chain round his neck that made me realise it was Seb.

I don’t want to imply there is anything untoward going on because there probably isn’t BUT I do believe she is in a position of trust and that Seb is a vulnerable, impressionable young man. He wasn’t a toddler when he met Rachel, unlike Isaac, he was 9 I believe, and he has had a difficult relationship with his bio mum, by all accounts. I think Rachel should be very careful and, if anything, keep him at arm’s length (quite literally).

It must be confusing for the children involved, at times, but would people think it was cute if Josh woke Betsy up every morning by tickling her naked back? If Seb needs that comfort, perhaps it’s more appropriate he look for it in his dad 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
surely she must have one friend out there (or even her husband ) questioning that video and telling her to rain it in.

Reactions: 12
I thought that was Josh and was completely weirded out she was a) filming it and b) posting it to her 209k followers .. but only reading here realising it’s her 15yr old stepson 🤯 what goes on in her head to think this is appropriate content to share ...

Reactions: 13
Probably posted it to stop us nasty tattler trolls discussing the misconduct hearing....
On another note, if that was 2yrs ago, was this around the time the alleged incidents took place in regards to the hearing ??

Reactions: 9
The back scratching thing very odd. Will you scratch my back? Yes but I need to get my phone and film for everyone to see

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The back scratching thing very odd. Will you scratch my back? Yes but I need to get my phone and film for everyone to see
And if it’s every day, she hasn’t ever shown it before so blatantly a lie. I’m sure Seb will really appreciate all his mates seeing that 🙄

Reactions: 14
Probably posted it to stop us nasty tattler trolls discussing the misconduct hearing....
On another note, if that was 2yrs ago, was this around the time the alleged incidents took place in regards to the hearing ??
Yes.
Also as a Mother of sons, that video is not on, even if she were his biological parent. He has no idea how he will feel about that being shared as he grows up. There are boundaries of trust that you need to set and keep. I don’t think she quite understands that Seb is not Betsy and you should have a different approach to boys and girls 😢

Reactions: 15
Tattler's night out 😂

Although I won't hold my breath for it being anytime soon, she's had to rewrite the book 3 times as it is 😂
It’s ok, I’m not going anywhere. Just waiting for this to explode in her face. If we still don’t know about the PayPal donations by the time her book does come out (whenever that may be), I’ll pay good money to be at that book tour.

Reactions: 10
That back scratch thing is weird on so many levels! It makes me feel very uncomfortable!

Reactions: 6
It’s ok, I’m not going anywhere. Just waiting for this to explode in her face. If we still don’t know about the PayPal donations by the time her book does come out (whenever that may be), I’ll pay good money to be at that book tour.
Me too! I think they'll be a few of us 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.