PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. Christ knows what I have been reading šŸ¤£
The incident took place 2018. But the hearing was beginning of last week.
Her drama sob fest about finding something out etc was only last month or so.
It may or may not be josh..only time will tell. But whoever it is, is absolutely vile to violate their position like that and to a vulnerable woman on 2 separate occasions aswell.

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking, when I posted this yesterday, I fully expected everyone to say ā€˜stop being a crank.ā€™ Like I know 100% that if anyone suggested this to people about my Husband, even people that only know through my social media, there would be a collective ā€˜duck off he did not do that,ā€™ because you just know he wouldnā€™t if you get me.
This isnā€™t a busy thread and she isnā€™t that well known, but there is 42 likes on my comment. So out of a handful of us, 42 think itā€™s possible that J couldā€™ve done this. Even if itā€™s not him and if she does read here, Iā€™d be giving that a lot of thought if I was her. I would really be wondering why that is šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
ETA: I mean in the sense that we only view what she puts out, so she might wanna think about her content etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
After reading the statement I actually went back over their Instagrams and it seems he might have been working on those dates

Reactions: 4
šŸ¤Æ Ratchets story she ā€œfoundā€ Ā£5 in a card doesnā€™t know who itā€™s for or from and doesnā€™t know who to give it to.. and whilst laughing says ā€œ iā€™ll give it to Eat My Frog for breadā€.. is she taking the piss or serious about that? because the tone of voice she said it in sounds like sheā€™s taking the absolute piss!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
šŸ¤Æ Ratchets story she ā€œfoundā€ Ā£5 in a card doesnā€™t know who itā€™s for or from and doesnā€™t know who to give it to.. and whilst laughing says ā€œ iā€™ll give it to Eat My Frog for breadā€.. is she taking the piss or serious about that? because the tone of voice she said it in sounds like sheā€™s taking the absolute piss!!
Sheā€™s said that because everyone on here ripped her to shreds when she asked people to buy them bread the other day, but didnā€™t actually go and buy anything herself

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I bet their defence will be that she is the victim of trolls and online harassment and the two ladies in question will have targeted him (her)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More the fact of ā€œhas it been understairs since the last people lived hereā€ something along those lines....itā€™s a new fiver....didnā€™t think they were that old...I maybe wrong

Reactions: 10
She said on her latest stories J has 'an appointment at 10am tomorrow' I wonder what for....? :unsure:

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking, when I posted this yesterday, I fully expected everyone to say ā€˜stop being a crank.ā€™ Like I know 100% that if anyone suggested this to people about my Husband, even people that only know through my social media, there would be a collective ā€˜duck off he did not do that,ā€™ because you just know he wouldnā€™t if you get me.
This isnā€™t a busy thread and she isnā€™t that well known, but there is 42 likes on my comment. So out of a handful of us, 42 think itā€™s possible that J couldā€™ve done this. Even if itā€™s not him and if she does read here, Iā€™d be giving that a lot of thought if I was her. I would really be wondering why that is šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
ETA: I mean in the sense that we only view what she puts out, so she might wanna think about her content etc
Thatā€™s because when you look at who he follows itā€™s very questionable, especially for a police officer......

Reactions: 10
I just laughed at her stories then because she has obviously read here. If Iā€™m wrong then fair enough, kudos and all that šŸ˜‚.

However, if thereā€™s a chance that it is right, then she literally reminded me of Tory Politicians wife who comes out after a scandal, gritting her teeth to smile whilst she rearranges her ornaments. Trying ever so hard to maintain that sheā€™s above tabloid gossip whilst mentally scratching her own eyes out to avoid making eye contact with anyone.

All I wondered was how come Betsy has to buy her own food? She probably would be on PLT if she wasnā€™t paying to feed herself šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
I know police officers that donā€™t even use their real names on social media for fear of reprisals....
It really does baffle me how all their private info is so public regarding his job. I mean, almost 200k strangers know their exact address/schools/friends/family/hangouts.. just to mention a few

Reactions: 11
Everything is shared - apart from the PayPal money !
Imagine it
ā€˜So howā€™s it going with Tattle Rach?ā€™

ā€˜Well everyone thinks Iā€™m a woman who took my followers money and spent it on shite. One third of then think Josh is being domestically abused, one third think heā€™s a sexual predator and the other third think heā€™s gay. They think we exploit the children for money, exploit vulnerable people for money and that we would advertise Novichok for the right price. But other than that. IM HAPPY and KIND BYEEEE. Not going to talk about it...... Inbox me hun, love you šŸ˜šŸ˜ #womensupportingwomen womenā€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She really takes the bleeping biscuit (quite literally!). Been sent loads of frozen ready meals to advertise. Why not gift them rachet and rather than spend your money on tat buy food yourself !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.