PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this and thought of her showing off on social media helping at the food bank. She only does it for the applause the same as Betsy doing it to put on social media that they’ve given a few hours to help. Then shopping in m & s where it’s pricey but not showing if they actually contribute financially with donations of clothes or food

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Surely the misconduct hearing would be anonymous to protect the said officer if he/she was found not guilty of said wrong doing?? From what I read it was just a hearing and we await the outcome?? Unless I read it wrong

Reactions: 12
Surely the misconduct hearing would be anonymous to protect the said officer if he/she was found not guilty of said wrong doing?? From what I read it was just a hearing and we await the outcome?? Unless I read it wrong
Yes your right. Names will only be public if they are found guilty.
As much as she likes to think it, rach hasn't got that much power over people haha

Reactions: 5
Do we know when the outcome will be?
I’m not sure how it works in that kind of investigation. I’ve been in small claims court recently and after being in court I was told I had to wait 4 weeks for the sherif to issue his decision. That seems like a long time to me personally but I’d think something like this would be that long at least?

Reactions: 4
Surely if it was him she would’ve left or kicked him out?? She’s so possessive I don’t think she could cope

Yes your right. Names will only be public if they are found guilty.
As much as she likes to think it, rach hasn't got that much power over people haha
It’s a new thing. Misconduct trials are now made public (unfortunately there is no such protection for innocent officers ordinarily), which was why I was wondering why J got special treatment.

Reactions: 3
I can't understand why any company would want her to advertise for them, do they go by followers only or do they research this person? They can't surely.
She's slacking this month, we've only had 2 so far which is unusual 8 days in. Hopefully they have all started realising what a twit she is and dropped her. She only did 1 each last month for Tesco, Iconic and Bold when usually there's 2 or 3.

No doubt now it's mentioned here, we will get one later today.

Reactions: 9
Surely if it was him she would’ve left or kicked him out?? She’s so possessive I don’t think she could cope
Yes I considered that and then I thought if there was ever a woman that would do a Tammy Wynette ‘Stand by your man,’ it is Rach. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I get the impression she wouldn't leave him for anything. She pursued him for decades until she finally got him and pressured him into having a baby with her. Shes very possessive with his mum and sister aswell. She longs for a family unit so I don't think she would give it all up easily

I wouldn’t put it pass her if it is him that she knew about it and probably encouraged it as I defo get the swinger vibes from them 2 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the impression she wouldn't leave him for anything. She pursued him for decades until she finally got him and pressured him into having a baby with her. Shes very possessive with his mum and sister aswell. She longs for a family unit so I don't think she would give it all up easily
No way would she give him up. She made it her sole mission to have him no matter what it took and what damage she caused and she achieved that. No way will she leave him or ever let him leave her.

Would this allegation have came in the same time they decided to " get security around their home" by installing CCTV?

Reactions: 8
No way would she give him up. She made it her sole mission to have him no matter what it took and what damage she caused and she achieved that. No way will she leave him or ever let him leave her.
Theres no way she would leave. She wouldn’t let the boys mum have the satisfaction of seeing their relationship go tits up

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she would leave Josh either. Who would do all the cleaning and organising in the house.

Also all her she may consider going into her 4th husband a bit much ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.