PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that was some filthy look he gave her from the doorway. All doesn't look happy in that household

Reactions: 17
I can't understand why any company would want her to advertise for them, do they go by followers only or do they research this person? They can't surely.
They can't. Just a cursory glance at her profile and you see her highlights - piss breath, shagging dogs, my boobs, tit gate, my horse's mane, German me. What about any of those screams "wholesome family blogger"?

I don't work in marketing/PR but if I did I think I'd have to insist that if someone was being considered for a campaign I would want their profile followed for at least a couple of weeks to see whether what they usually post is in line with the brand before making a decision to use them.

Reactions: 9
They can't. Just a cursory glance at her profile and you see her highlights - piss breath, shagging dogs, my boobs, tit gate, my horse's mane, German me. What about any of those screams "wholesome family blogger"?

I don't work in marketing/PR but if I did I think I'd have to insist that if someone was being considered for a campaign I would want their profile followed for at least a couple of weeks to see whether what they usually post is in line with the brand before making a decision to use them.
Wow I didn’t realise she hadn’t deleted “German me”, even when she attempted to jump on the BLM bandwagon. (I don’t personally think of BLM as a ‘bandwagon’ but she does!)

Reactions: 7
She has the cheek to say “when he knows he is hard work” 😳😳😳 no - you are both as bad as each other Ratchet.

Reactions: 11
I feel the rage when husband throws stuff back in the cupboard under the stairs but do you know what I do? I sort it myself whilst muttering obscenities under my breath. I don't parade around the house moaning about it. Yes, Josh, I'm looking at you!

Reactions: 6
Wow that was some filthy look he gave her from the doorway. All doesn't look happy in that household
I thought exactly the same thing haha she was quite bitchy towards him today and he looked like he's not standing for her crap today 🤣

Reactions: 5
Laughing about how rude Edie is again. I would hit the roof of my child spoke to me like that. I certainly wouldn’t be laughing about it on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Just plopping this in. I was thinking this morning that back at the beginning of lockdown someone asked about J working from home and the huns had a go at the poster. Then I remembered Rach being dramatic about about it before she deleted the post. So I went back, checked the threads and found this screenshot of her answer. She literally says there’s a lot ‘behind the scenes’ going on with his job.
Anyway, I’m leaving it here. If it turns out it is him then so be it, if not then also so be it 😂😂. Btw, I don’t know if she posted ‘I hate you I love you’ on purpose to wind us up. But the lyrics of that song are quite eeeeek considering what we’ve been talking about 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Just plopping this in. I was thinking this morning that back at the beginning of lockdown someone asked about J working from home and the huns had a go at the poster. Then I remembered Rach being dramatic about about it before she deleted the post. So I went back, checked the threads and found this screenshot of her answer. She literally says there’s a lot ‘behind the scenes’ going on with his job.
Anyway, I’m leaving it here. If it turns out it is him then so be it, if not then also so be it 😂😂. Btw, I don’t know if she posted ‘I hate you I love you’ on purpose to wind us up. But the lyrics of that song are quite eeeeek considering what we’ve been talking about 🤷‍♀️
If I remember rightly... the poster shes replying to "coffeeandcakeyes" was moodyblueeyes account from here 🤣 who also impersonated you lol.
But yes I remember this post and R being all shady about it.
I also wonder now, that the account rach is referring to in regards to then posting stories about josh etc...if it was one of the women that's in the misconduct.
My brain is far too busy for a Sunday morning 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know that R has always spoken down to J and generally spoken to him like crap but I do think this has got much worse over the last year or so. The distain that she has for him is very evident and maybe the misconduct hearing could be why! She won't leave him as she needs her 'patchwork family' to make any money. She posted a few nice things about him recently but is that to keep up the pretence??

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

She’s a thoughtless, dumb part-time mum,
Dipping her hands in the PayPal fund.

Reactions: 29
yesterday ratch said her house was cluttered but not dirty.. and now today J is trying to declutter and tidy up and she’s MOANING about him for doing so?? 🤯 at least he’s doing something and not sat on his ass like you!

Reactions: 16
Nice to see her stories are back to their normal standard after a week of posting how she is the saviour.
Also noted Josh featuring on stories again after it was pointed out yesterday on here that he hasn’t been around as much... definitely doesn’t read here though 😉

Reactions: 8
If I remember rightly... the poster shes replying to "coffeeandcakeyes" was moodyblueeyes account from here 🤣 who also impersonated you lol.
But yes I remember this post and R being all shady about it.
I also wonder now, that the account rach is referring to in regards to then posting stories about josh etc...if it was one of the women that's in the misconduct.
My brain is far too busy for a Sunday morning 🤣
The original query looked like it came from and account called Traceyandollie, then coffeeandcakes went to defend the original poster. Haha Moody, I wonder how she’s getting on 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Your wasted in whatever job you do. You need to get applying for private investigation roles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha Moody, I wonder how she’s getting on 😂😂
I still laugh about that to this day 🤣
Shes definitely still got to be here. The amount of different accounts she had on the gram theres no way she wouldn't come back on here haha.
But I agree, your talent is definitely wasted in whatever job you do. Mi5 would be lucky to have you 😁

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.