PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's beyond weird!

Omg the way she speaks infront of her kids 😭
"hole" being one of the words!
She's disgusting and no amount of paypal money or videoing food banks will change that!
Ugly human through and through.

It really bothers me how she talks to them and about them when they're around, but yet she wants another one, sorry W wants another sister :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
She can’t even take care of the kids she’s got so why does she want another?? And the way she’s just told betsy to go find something to do how bloody nasty is she?? I hope her and T leave home as soon as they’re old enough and tell her to piss off. Surely Betsy is realising now how toxic their mother is

Reactions: 16
She can’t even take care of the kids she’s got so why does she want another?? And the way she’s just told betsy to go find something to do how bloody nasty is she?? I hope her and T leave home as soon as they’re old enough and tell her to piss off. Surely Betsy is realising now how toxic their mother is
She wants another partly as an excuse to sit on her arse all day again ("I'm on maternity leave") and partly because Wibble is unfortunately growing out of optimum freebie potential.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think that case is about J but if it is I want to see a glamorous parrot stand up in the box “HE RUFFLED MY FEATHERS WITH HIS BEANIE HAT”

(Just mocking Josh, not discrediting the woman putting forward the accusations)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really think it is him, could be it that Emily girl I think her name was think she had a child too, who went on the book tour.

Rach hasn’t mentioned her in ages

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm awake thanks to my body deciding to self shower (night sweats grrr) and I've had to change the bedding 🙄 I've read that misconduct stuff. Horrific 😔

Reactions: 5
I really think it is him, could be it that Emily girl I think her name was think she had a child too, who went on the book tour.

She tagged her today. She also lives out of Devon so wouldn’t be covered by D&C police

Reactions: 3
Where are people finding the misconduct hearing? I can only find 3 from this year, that already took place.

Its not emily. Its 2 women that were originally unknown to the officer until after they made a separate complaint to d&c police about another incident

Reactions: 5
Where are people finding the misconduct hearing? I can only find 3 from this year, that already took place.
Took me ages to find it too. Try googling 'Devon police PC J Misconduct', and it should be the first link. I had to try slightly different wording, otherwise I kept ending up with the wrong thing :LOL:

Reactions: 2
If she's that bothered about her kids being around her, why have them in the first place?

Reactions: 12
I can't understand why any company would want her to advertise for them, do they go by followers only or do they research this person? They can't surely.

Reactions: 8
Surley if this court case is true, would this not impact on R's refuge work? She is basically still with someone who has prowled on a vulnerable domestic violence victim?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.