PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its probably not him. But she comes across as the type of woman (given the background they got together) that would definitely put on a front to the world to make out everything is 100% perfectly fine in her relationship, just to save herself the embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
Completely zoned out staring at the TV, it’s very odd.

View attachment 302933

I also do not believe that Betsy has used the last of her wages to buy overpriced vegan junk food. She’s in full time college and we’re in lockdown, she’s not going to be earning much, if anything, right now, why waste her own cash when she has a mum with an bottomless PayPal pot and a compulsive spending habit?
He looks really sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hmm I’m not convinced about that case being related to J, I think if all that was going on then she would have been a lot more emotional than we have seen. I would have thought she would even come off from being on insta all the time. I don’t think he has the balls to do anything like that either. Also, I don’t think they would say Officer J, surely it would be Officer M if anything?
That’s what I was thinking. They wouldn’t use his initial. I’m pretty sure an investigation would take a while too, which means it would have began prior to her drama posts.

Plus wasn’t he’s wildlife officer? So he wouldn’t have been dealing with the crimes the complainants had reported.

Reactions: 5
It's even worse, if that date is right hes only just over 7 months there! There's no need for chocolate at that age, especially when she wasn't even feeding him solids!
I worked out date wrong omg! I get little treat etc but at that age no need fir such sugar

Reactions: 2
Omg, have seen the Officer J hearing, surely that is not him. He’s not a sexual predator is he? The incident took place in 2018. Being animal police, could be a job somebody is moved into pending investigation.

Meluna cups are even better as they come in different sizes and softness rating too. I still have to wear pads but mostly it's for just in case.

@FridaK our very own miss marple🧐😂

Anyway the bleeping state of it. This is Betsy who did this so hardly taking the piss Rach🙄
Errrmmm is that Josh?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the PayPal thing? Because I see her on my Instagram, don’t know about the pay pal thing and she is awful. Didn’t she have an affair?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WOW just read it 😱

Surely if it is him she would have kicked him out?
Shes "obsessed" with him. She would never do that 🤣

I’ve never heard Wilby talking - but he’s asking for a sister 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahaha oh shut up rach..pull the other one

What’s the PayPal thing? Because I see her on my Instagram, don’t know about the pay pal thing and she is awful. Didn’t she have an affair?
She set up a PayPal account for her followers to donate monthly amounts ranging from £1-£100 to help her in her quest to help people fleeing from domestic abuse and to help with fees for housing/clothing/food/essentials and anything else refuges needed. And to also pay herself a wage for "working" and to pay her "staff".
In 2 years she has never given evidence she has used any of this money for what it was intended for. Many donators have messaged her asking for a monthly rundown of the expenses (which she promised to provide) and they instantly received a full refund from her and blocked with no other explanation.
More member can fill in whatever iv missed 🤣

Reactions: 10
I think PC J is an essential part of her brand. But, how could she be an ambassador for all those DV charities when her husband preys on vulnerable victims of crime? She can’t stand by him surely.

Reactions: 7
It’s the kids I feel for and always have. Regardless whether it hits the fan or not, once something is on the internet it’s there forever, kids are nosy and will google stuff and these threads will come up. S and I will find out what the other side of the story is regarding their mum and see it’s not all black and white and possibly struggle with that. I think B will take it all on the chin as she’s quite clued up and possibly already has an inkling that her mum is a fraud. T will be massively affected by it all, the kid grates on me but she’s an old, kind soul and will be devastated to find that her mum has been promoting poverty whilst splashing the cash. E will probably go live with her dad there’s no flies on that kid. And W will probably still be dressed in a baby gro
Wilby at his 21st 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
someone mentioned on here that they think she’ll be pregnant again soon.... maybe because wilby has asked for a sister she will give him one. although she’ll probably get all her HUNS to harass josh again so he’ll make her preg!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That’s what I was thinking. They wouldn’t use his initial. I’m pretty sure an investigation would take a while too, which means it would have began prior to her drama posts.

Plus wasn’t he’s wildlife officer? So he wouldn’t have been dealing with the crimes the complainants had reported.
Wildlife officer would still deal with other crimes, he would still be a general PC.
Didn’t you say you knew what job he had moved into? I ask because if he was under investigation for misconduct, he could have been moved into civilian role whilst it was pending.
Didn’t someone tell you what he does?
Oh God I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ Like I said, they are probably reading this laughing 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve never heard Wilby talking - but he’s asking for a sister 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's beyond weird!

Omg the way she speaks infront of her kids 😭
"hole" being one of the words!
She's disgusting and no amount of paypal money or videoing food banks will change that!
Ugly human through and through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

The date of the hearing was last week.
I'm not sure when the investigation opened but the misconduct took place july/september/oct. Two separate women.
Who knows when R found out??? She might have known about his suspension but not the details and maybe only found the details put when she had her drama sob fest?
Who knows 🤣
Whoever the hell it is just goes to show how disgusting and corrupt d&c police are

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.