PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop violating those children while they are asleep. Who wants to see other people's kids asleep. Weird as duck and unnecessary

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I find it very strange that she she puts up pictures/videos of the kids sleeping. I take pictures of my son if he's looking super cute but they only get sent to his dad. Not shared with 200k+ followers.

Reactions: 11
That's just like all the teen Instagrammers who advertise bang energy drinks and every other post has to be a video of them pretending to drink it to cheesy music 😴😴 it's painful.

Also I skip ads so assumed the mat advert was recorded once ages ago and then just reposted as needed - is it different each time?
It's different but I'm sure the "five most popular questions" that she's answering are identical to the ones that apparently were asked last time 😂. She must have signed a really tit contract to just have keep spouting the exact same thing every few weeks 😂. I think this is the most effort she's ever put into an ad now she's having to do subtitles and answer "questions" 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's different but I'm sure the "five most popular questions" that she's answering are identical to the ones that apparently were asked last time 😂. She must have signed a really tit contract to just have keep spouting the exact same thing every few weeks 😂. I think this is the most effort she's ever put into an ad now she's having to do subtitles and answer "questions" 😁.
Wonder how much she got paid for it. Must be quite alot if they have asked for this many stories. And no grid post (stories cost more than grid and tags)

Reactions: 6
There’s no way I would be sharing that my husband is doing night shifts, especially with my 16 year old in the shed!
I bet she has someone else sleeping to supervise whilst josh isn’t there.

I just wish someone had the tattle rant snot fest saved 😂 is love to see it again and see what I think of it now, when I watched it the first time round I genuinely felt sorry for.. but came over here to have a look and see what people were saying about her, and I haven’t left since 🤣 so would like to see how genuine I would find It now, as my opinion has completely changed ofher, like most of us!

Reactions: 24
There’s no way I would be sharing that my husband is doing night shifts, especially with my 16 year old in the shed!

I just wish someone had the tattle rant snot fest saved 😂 is love to see it again and see what I think of it now, when I watched it the first time round I genuinely felt sorry for.. but came home here to have a look see what people were saying about her, and I haven’t left since 🤣 so would like to see how genuine I would find It now.
Me too. I actually commented on the Facebook Post she did before I came to look. I wasn't swayed straight the way though.. I was lurking for a while to make my own mind up. No doubt if we watched it now, we would know it was all fake (I mean, the tit she said we know was a load of bollocks)

Reactions: 10

I just wish someone had the tattle rant snot fest saved 😂 is love to see it again and see what I think of it now, when I watched it the first time round I genuinely felt sorry for.. but came over here to have a look and see what people were saying about her, and I haven’t left since 🤣 so would like to see how genuine I would find It now, as my opinion has completely changed ofher, like most of us!
That rant was how I found here too. Never been so grateful!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too. I actually commented on the Facebook Post she did before I came to look. I wasn't swayed straight the way though.. I was lurking for a while to make my own mind up. No doubt if we watched it now, we would know it was all fake (I mean, the tit she said we know was a load of bollocks)
Same here! And then I looked at other ‘influencers’ threads too.. fair to say the I can’t stand the whole ‘influencing culture’ and want it to come crashing down, I really thought with the whole pandemic, ruining people’s lives and taking peoples lives, I thought it might be the beginning of hers and others downfall - I think it might be! But it’s happening slowly 🤣.

Reactions: 7
Same here! And then I looked at other ‘influencers’ threads too.. fair to say the I can’t stand the whole ‘influencing culture’ and want it to come crashing down, I really thought with the whole pandemic, ruining people’s lives and taking peoples lives, I thought it might be the beginning of hers and others downfall - I think it might be! But it’s happening slowly 🤣.
I agree, it will happen gradually. Like I said yesterday, after Xmas and new year they will see a huge dip in engagement and sales and brands won't have the budget. She might still get freebies but I reckon the paid ads will dwindle

I agree, it will happen gradually. Like I said yesterday, after Xmas and new year they will see a huge dip in engagement and sales and brands won't have the budget. She might still get freebies but I reckon the paid ads will dwindle

Reactions: 6

🤞, I don’t want anything really bad to happen to her as a person, but you can just see judging by the way she looks from a couple of years ago, that all the scheming, lying and greediness is really taking its toll!

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Oddballs have contacted her and she’s fobbed them off with some tit story.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.