PTWM #50 Happy birthday to you. My good wishes are few. Where’s the PayPal money too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100 % agree with that. I also can’t quite imagine being pretentious enough to think anyone would care what and where I’m eating. It’s like tagging yourself into Tesco’s when you are food shopping
She does tag herself outside Tesco’s but that’s because she’s being paid to 🙄

Reactions: 7
But then it’s not Nelson Trust who posted thanks but a lady with 8 posts on her instagram and 240 followers just tagging Nelson Trust 🤔

And Cardiff Womansaid? Unwanted rescue remedy bravo ...
Why would Cardiff women's aid be tagging rescue remedy too? Nope....Just checked it's Raquel who tagged rescue remedy🙄
I smell something very fishy about the nelson trust post, i don't believe for a minute that all that shite is going to charity.
EE048178-40E5-4397-A2AE-7B025AEB8D5A.jpeg

Reactions: 10
At what point is anyone going to intervene and say rach get off insta, do one last post explaining about paypal where the cash was spent what the donations were used for, have a few months away and either come back and be all about the ads, or be back to what she originally was and be a d.v supporter and semi relatable harassed mum, have no ads and be very transparent about donations etc, but this all over the place trying to be every type of relevant influencer is a car crash, it's the lies and attempts to be the so funny cool parent, because I bet off camera she kicks ass, it's stupid lies too like, we dont like boys on s.m then oh it's so funny sebs made pumpkin tits, or oh poor starving families look at loaded me I'm out 100000000 times a week for food where the cost of one burger is probably one of her "warriors" food budgets for the week, come on rachel wakey wakey , you cant be I'm all sad for you people needing food banks and then in the next story show pics of lush expensive food in your £165 cardies it's a total f.u to your followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I call a Tesco half term Halloween ad, something along the lines of kids not trick or treating so make the pumpkins

Reactions: 25
I call a Tesco half term Halloween ad, something along the lines of kids not trick or treating so make the pumpkins
And you know it’ll be done with her standing at the kitchen sink, sound like a 1987 home movie, lots of hand clasping and that grating voice plus forced grimace smile because she has to hang out with the children who aren’t Wilby or Betsy. “Saoooowww Tesco have challenges us to carve some POMPkins haven’t they Eeeeeeedieeee?”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why would Cardiff women's aid be tagging rescue remedy too? Nope....Just checked it's Raquel who tagged rescue remedy🙄
I smell something very fishy about the nelson trust post, i don't believe for a minute that all that shite is going to charity.View attachment 281110
Bravo Rach. I’m sure all these individuals who often arrive with nothing and some can’t remember the last time they’ve eaten, their support workers have to help them sort out benefit payments which can take weeks...... Yes the rescue remedys you were given free and no doubt paid to advertise will go down a treat !

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Bravo Rach. I’m sure all these individuals who often arrive with nothing and some can’t remember the last time they’ve eaten, their support workers have to help them sort out benefit payments which can take weeks...... Yes the rescue remedys you were given free and no doubt paid to advertise will go down a treat !
Would somewhere like womans aid or Nelson trust just hand out tit like that to people who are there for support, I cant see it when, my daughter had to go into emergency accommodation I just couldn't see the support worker going you've just fled your home pop his pastel , as a side not rach my daughter who I asked you who could help and support , months on I'm still waiting for a response but I'm sure the rescue remedy will help her ptsd a treat

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Would somewhere like womans aid or Nelson trust just hand out tit like that to people who are there for support, I cant see it when, my daughter had to go into emergency accommodation I just couldn't see the support worker going you've just fled your home pop his pastel , as a side not rach my daughter who I asked you who could help and support , months on I'm still waiting for a response but I'm sure the rescue remedy will help her ptsd a treat
I hope your daughter is ok and am sorry neither of you got a reply or any moral or practical support from her , she’s such a fraud it’s untrue .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So bloody annoyed. Why doesn’t she give Wilby a teething ring/giraffe instead of laughing at him biting everyone. He is in discomfort the poor little thing. He’s so good natured normally that he must be suffering. She’s telling Edie not to cuddle him, the nasty cruel witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So bloody annoyed. Why doesn’t she give Wilby a teething ring/giraffe instead of laughing at him biting everyone. He is in discomfort the poor little thing. He’s so good natured normally that he must be suffering. She’s telling Edie not to cuddle him, the nasty cruel witch.
and Wilbs trying to bite Edies face! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she should of started telling him NO when first started biting! i’ll give it a few days before Edie or one of the others gets a chunk taken out of their face because he’s chomped on them.

Reactions: 14
and Wilbs trying to bite Edies face! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she should of started telling him NO when first started biting! i’ll give it a few days before Edie or one of the others gets a chunk taken out of their face because he’s chomped on them.
Oh yes that as well, I agree. Instead of gurning and taking the piss. He needs soothing, he’s in discomfort.

Reactions: 12
if i was a new follower of hers or just came across her page, i’d automatically assume she’s a first time mother and not birthed or raised 3 kids prior. because it seems she doesn’t know what to do?... i don’t like talking about people’s parenting ( i’m a parent myself and hate being judged) but the way she’s going about these things is grating my nerves!

Reactions: 14
Is that the same baby gro from yesterday? I usually don’t notice but that Stacey Solomon doesn’t change her baby out of dirty clothes ever so I noticed it straight after I watched hers, strange 🥴

Reactions: 4
It was the ‘why are you cuddling him he just tried to bite you?’ or something to that effect and Edie replied ‘because he’s upset.’ At least someone knows how to comfort him when he’s struggling rather than his mother who just films it 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It says something about her parenting when the 7yr old knows to comfort the crying baby, but the mother just films him 🙄

Reactions: 31
Jesus christ 🤦🏻‍♀️ W is being "hard work" for R right now, not performing for the camera, not smiling and being "cute". I think she's actually pissed off at him.
She turns on everyone that won't do what she wants and because R is a vindictive, vile cretin, I feel like that's what she's doing with W at the moment.
She tries to turn others "against" the one that's not following her command, todays example - asking E why she's hugging W, when he just tried to bite her... but in that moment they were in a nice hug already 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.