PTWM #49 advertise, it’s what I do! But I accept PayPal donations too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice a lot of people saying she's amazing etc are other instagrammers. It's like some sort of weird cult with these people. They all tell each other how amazing they are, how inspirational, blah blah blah. It's like an alternative reality. One that makes no sense to the rest of us because it's based on people telling each other huge bleeping lies!

If I went to eat that frog this morning and told my friends I sobbed at the poverty I saw and then showed everyone I had a new £250 coat, my mates would tell me I was a twit. That's what real friends do, they do not continue to tell you that you're amazing and such a good person when you're clearly bleeping not!

Reactions: 25
That poor, poor woman going to the supermarket twice a day single handedly, whilst also working full time, so she can help all those people

funny how companies house records shows that eat that frog employed 51 people last year

embellishing the truth racheleeee? No, thought not

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This whole debacle reminds me of the time Mr and Mrs Meldrum visited our local foodbank. They turned up wearing designer clothes and clutching Starbucks cups. They then proceeded to swan around the premises looking at the service users like they’d come in on Christmas morning and pissed all over their kids presents and generally just patronised the lot of them. It was awful and at the time Aberdeen was going through the biggest Oil and Gas recession in history and 30,000 of us had been laid off from our jobs and in work poverty was at an all time high. It was Christmas time and they rock up all snobby and they definitely got paid for advertising it so chances are PTWM will have been given a fee. I spoke to someone at that particular foodbank the Meldrums went to and they said that charities have specified budgets for “advertising”. Like PTWM the Meldrum’s turned up empty handed and no donation was made to the foodbank which actually caused a rumpus in itself.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I don't know if anyone is actually interested in this but I kept a note of all the ads again this month. As we all know she's full of tit, its not just a few ad's each month, the last 2 months there's been 19 each, this month there's 18. At £250-£800 an ad how does she have the cheek to ask her followers, most of which will either not work or be on minimum wage, to support her? The kids do most of the adverts too, so she's using them to earn a wage.

1st - Iconic
3rd - Tesco Mobile (featured the kids)
6th - Lego (featured the kids)
8th - Iconic
9th - Huggies Pull Ups ( featured a kid)
10th - Bold / Joy of Clean
11th - Tesco (featured the kids)
13th - Sheepers Slippers ( featured the kids)
14th - Huggies Pull Ups ( featured a kid)
16th - Reading Eggs ( featured the kids)
18th - Kiwi Co ( featured the kids)
22nd- Huggies Pull Ups ( featured a kid)
23rd - Security Cameras ( featured all the house and Jo)
24th - Matalan / Claires Accesories ( featured the kids)
25th - Pranomat
27th - Iconic
28th - RSPCA - ( featured the kids)
30th - Kinder Surprise ( featured the kids)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I don't know if anyone is actually interested in this but I kept a note of all the ads again this month. As we all know she's full of tit, its not just a few ad's each month, the last 2 months there's been 19 each, this month there's 18. At £250-£800 an ad how does she have the cheek to ask her followers, most of which will either not work or be on minimum wage, to support her? The kids do most of the adverts too, so she's using them to earn a wage.

1st - Iconic
3rd - Tesco Mobile (featured the kids)
6th - Lego (featured the kids)
8th - Iconic
9th - Huggies Pull Ups ( featured a kid)
10th - Bold / Joy of Clean
11th - Tesco (featured the kids)
13th - Sheepers Slippers ( featured the kids)
14th - Huggies Pull Ups ( featured a kid)
16th - Reading Eggs ( featured the kids)
18th - Kiwi Co ( featured the kids)
22nd- Huggies Pull Ups ( featured a kid)
23rd - Security Cameras ( featured all the house and Jo)
24th - Matalan / Claires Accesories ( featured the kids)
25th - Pranomat
27th - Iconic
28th - RSPCA - ( featured the kids)
30th - Kinder Surprise ( featured the kids)
And she’s already started the tally off for this month with another ad for Huggies.

Reactions: 9
And she’s already started the tally off for this month with another ad for Huggies.
“Wilby’s been wearing them for ages”

Surely if you document every second of your kids life you need to remember that you film him being walked around the streets by Mrs brown, wearing a regular nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep! That's gone on ready for October's summary 😂 Christmas is on its way so I have a feeling she's going to double her totals so far in the next 3 month's.

Reactions: 5
This whole debacle reminds me of the time Mr and Mrs Meldrum visited our local foodbank. They turned up wearing designer clothes and clutching Starbucks cups. They then proceeded to swan around the premises looking at the service users like they’d come in on Christmas morning and pissed all over their kids presents and generally just patronised the lot of them. It was awful and at the time Aberdeen was going through the biggest Oil and Gas recession in history and 30,000 of us had been laid off from our jobs and in work poverty was at an all time high. It was Christmas time and they rock up all snobby and they definitely got paid for advertising it so chances are PTWM will have been given a fee. I spoke to someone at that particular foodbank the Meldrums went to and they said that charities have specified budgets for “advertising”. Like PTWM the Meldrum’s turned up empty handed and no donation was made to the foodbank which actually caused a rumpus in itself.
As a plus for rach she didn't proceed to tell her followers that users of a foodbank "don't look like you'd expect" 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Yep! That's gone on ready for October's summary 😂 Christmas is on its way so I have a feeling she's going to double her totals so far in the next 3 month's.
Remember last year when she said she had to get as many in before Christmas because opportunities dry up after... look how that worked out :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Don't forget she has to get the ads in because they dry up after Christmas, she told us that last year remember? :unsure: January through to October she will hardly do any ads 😐
🤥

Remember last year when she said she had to get as many in before Christmas because opportunities dry up after... look how that worked out :rolleyes:
I just posted this too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s quite obvious now the question wasn’t wanting an actual honest answer
I was interested in the answer. I think what you did was a hugely selfless and wonderful thing. I could only hope I would have the strength to do the same if that ever happened to me, but honestly I don’t know if I could. As bad as that sounds, she’d have to be an incredibly decent human being who made a mistake falling in love with my husband.. and she’d have to show some kind of remorse for her part in breaking my family. I just want to say you’re wonderful! I hope you’re life now is as wonderful as you deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Then teeth though....it’s the colour, not the fact she has braces or that they were wonky etc etc but the colour, I wouldn’t smile like that if mine were diarrhoea brown
Now there goes a face only a mother could love. Or if the stories she tells of her childhood are to be believed then apparently not even her mother could stick around to look at her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Completely unrelated question.

But why are we now in Instagrammers as opposed to Families?

No criticism, just wondered.

I was interested in the answer. I think what you did was a hugely selfless and wonderful thing. I could only hope I would have the strength to do the same if that ever happened to me, but honestly I don’t know if I could. As bad as that sounds, she’d have to be an incredibly decent human being who made a mistake falling in love with my husband.. and she’d have to show some kind of remorse for her part in breaking my family. I just want to say you’re wonderful! I hope you’re life now is as wonderful as you deserve.
Thank you, that’s very kind of you to say. I genuinely really appreciate it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had noticed that the horse stories had the step daughter tagged... but not in the one about her mum affording the horse and paying her bills... and not in the one of her grieving, lying down with the horse. So she may he completely unaware they were even posted. 😒

As for the rest of it... I have no words. If I could make a living off of filming other people’s hard work and sitting back on my arse... I WOULDN’T. I like to work hard for myself and have a sense of pride.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.