PTWM #49 advertise, it’s what I do! But I accept PayPal donations too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New ptwm thread
Thank you to [USER=21049]@Lucyinthesky88 ] with most votes

Title was
“I advertise. It’s what I do...
But I still accept PayPal donations too!” but had to take out still as was too long

Can someone dona TLDR catch up please

Reactions: 4
The picture where she’s holding Wibble at the very super important Rachaele centric meeting she’s got a pure compo face on 🤣 like she’s in The Sun because her crazy mat melted onto her back. 1, 2, 3 sad faccccce

As for the horse pic - wow. No trigger warning was there? I feel like it needed one.

Also is she bored of the woman who’s kids are stuck in Lebanon without her? Not mentioned them in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The picture where she’s holding Wibble at the very super important Rachaele centric meeting she’s got a pure compo face on 🤣 like she’s in The Sun because her crazy mat melted onto her back. 1, 2, 3 sad faccccce

As for the horse pic - wow. No trigger warning was there? I feel like it needed one.

Also is she bored of the woman who’s kids are stuck in Lebanon without her? Not mentioned them in a while
she’ll have been bored of them within 2 minutes of posting 😂

Reactions: 8
What was the point in reposting that dm of the charity women.... oh yeah, to more clarification that she does all this work 🤣🤣🤣
I will watch the rest of her stories later because I'm really not in the mood for her twattyness right now

Reactions: 8
That picture should not be on social media if it is to be it is the owners who post not someone just to gain sympathy I have a photo of my little fur pet just after he passed that would not be shown to anyone it is for my eyes just like I'm sure that is for ava the last memories with her beloved horse.rachet really is low tobuse someoes utter grief of losing something that is as close to them as a fanily member just for likes and messages and interaction appalling

Reactions: 15
Look at me learning about food poverty and educating all my followers with this pouty posed photo of myself
I’ll have you know that’s her best concerned and try to look interested 20 more minutes and i can get out of here, it’s all for the gram face 😂 My fav Rach lie about her charity work was when she claimed she was still distributing boxes of sanitary products as part of some initiative in Brixton. But then it turned out the charity has shut down 2 years prior 🤥 I mean why is no one asking questions!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She reminds me of those law firms that people describe as 'ambulance chasers'? She spends an awful lot of time piggy-backing on other people's grief. It's nice to empathise with people but she just makes it all about her 🙄

Reactions: 23
I took a photo of my then 10 year old as he held his dying hamster. He’s 20 now and we looked at it recently and remembered how much he loved him. I wouldn’t dream of sharing it with even family members, let alone 200k strangers. It’s not even her child. What is she thinking?

I bought off a small business and she sent me this little note. I’ll do a story on it later and also update Facebook with a small 5k word caption about how hard I’ve worked helping small businesses. Just thought I’d let you all know on here so you can marvel at my selflessness.

ETA he wasn’t weeping, just looking a bit sad stroking Fluffy while he fell asleep.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such a scumbucket. You’re not working at all. I must remember to take a photo of myself with sad face when I pop some stuff in the food bank crate at the supermarket.

And cue the 5000 messages about poor horse so she’s not been able to get anything done.

And a ‘my jumper is from Scamp & Dude’. Remember when she said she was going to tag everything at the end of each day! Lasted about as long as the subtitles.

Reactions: 10
She is such a scumbag!!! Basically she’s done fuckall again. She’s been to see a woman who works hard for charity and told all her huns and now THEY are going the volunteering so rachette doesn’t have to!! And thanking her huns hilst wearing a brand new north face coat!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬 sure just literally unbelievable. How’s she going to celebrate?? Maybe get a macdonalds for everyone but all the fries that they don’t eat they’ll donate to the less fortunate!! I’m that close to messaging that charity she’s making a living out of being a thieving scumbag yet no ones questioning it. I’m a little bit pissed off as you can see

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Recap:

Rachel spends her days selflessly saving the world by occasionally visiting a charity set up by someone who is genuinely doing a good thing; whilst there, she sobs immediately and indefinitely;
Betsy has more time off college than anyone ever and spends it taking Tallulah to school, entertaining her brother at soft play and volunteering with her mum;
Seb is desperate for Rachel to notice him. So far, he has been unsuccessful;
Tallulah I think still lives with them, when she’s not being shoved over to Cocaine Katy on the ferry;
Isaac exists solely to partake in various advertisements;
Edie has recently started singing lessons in the midst of a global pandemic and spent one afternoon with her mum. She will probably be shipped back off to her dad’s soon;
Wibble has been busiest of all, getting into all sorts of scrapes whilst his mother sits on her arse ignoring him works very hard saving the world one advert at a time. He has stopped breastfeeding but had to be weaned on to a bottle because he can’t eat many solids - he can only just about manage McDonald’s, chocolate, ice cream and biscuits;
Josh is still camp AF but not on screen much at the moment as he has a vErY iMpOrTaNt JoB.

Think that’s the key points covered?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So she stood around and watched when the hun was loading chappy boxes for warrington womens aid and R did duck all physically to help.
And now she's stood around and watched this frog place sort out food for banks and she's done duck all physically to help
🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I took a photo of my then 10 year old as he held his dying hamster. He’s 20 now and we looked at it recently and remembered how much he loved him. I wouldn’t dream of sharing it with even family members, let alone 200k strangers. It’s not even her child. What is she thinking?

I bought off a small business and she sent me this little note. I’ll do a story on it later and also update Facebook with a small 5k word caption about how hard I’ve worked helping small businesses. Just thought I’d let you all know on here so you can marvel at my selflessness.

ETA he wasn’t weeping, just looking a bit sad stroking Fluffy while he fell asleep.
Have you bought some handcuffs for a bit of cheeky role play? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adverts certainly doing well for her. That coat is £250!! She’ll probably claim she’s had it years!

• Angry
“I couldn’t do it without you all”

two things - one you aren’t doing; you’ve talked about other people who do stuff, and more people have volunteered to help. You still have done jack tit

secondly - that coat is £230. So by “couldn’t do it without you” do you mean couldn’t afford another expensive coat without other people’s money?!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
And that's how the puppet master works....."I can't volunteer myself because I'm a lazy twit but somehow have to show the awful trolls that I do something. I make myself cry, put on a story and the huns will volunteer". All said while cry, snort laughing!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.