PTWM #49 advertise, it’s what I do! But I accept PayPal donations too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused about the relationship she has with her step daughters’ mum. Didn’t I read on here that she was having an affair with their dad and that’s how their relationship started? I’m confused as to how she is so amicable with the girls’ mum? Can anyone enlighten me?

Reactions: 13
And notice how she wont get any messages asking where her coat is from because she knows if she does tag it she won't look relatable.
She's a effin joke.... crying about parents not being able to treat their kids or even feed them while she's rocking around in a £250 designer coat and going to a nail salon that will cost about £40
Instead of spending the average persons monthly wage on one item of clothing... why not donate that £250 to the food bank... another ad tomorrow will make up for your loss of earnings and you can top up your disposable income in the matter of hours 👍
You patronising witch
Sorry but I'm so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t unravel that story this morning. It came across as though shes a moron that has only just discovered that poverty and food banks exist. Which completely contradicts everything she’s supposedly done since 2016.

How would someone who has been collecting money to help women in refuge since 2017, not know that poverty exists in the U.K. To be specific, child poverty and also the work that people do who run food banks and services like ‘.eat that frog.’ Who incidentally she has shouted out before, more than once.

As for the horse stories, I have to say they are all bleeping mental. Who shares that or allows that to be shared with 205k people (with no trigger warning or sod all.) Whatever her Ex Husband did, her and Vanessa is it? They need their heads banging together. Absolutely disgusting to rinse not just Rachaels daughters but the other two at their most vulnerable for content on a bleeping App. They should both be ashamed.

Anyway, she committing career suicide atm, seemingly in slow motion, but what hell. I can’t think of a better person to watch go down 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s unusual but it happens. I speak from experience. It’s about putting your own feelings aside for the good of your children so they’re able to have a relationship. I’ve been there (I’m the equivalent of the ex-wife not Rachael). It took time, lots of difficult conversations and knowing that the kids having a relationship is the most important thing. The woman my ex cheated on me with I now consider to be one of my closest friends.
Do you share pictures of each other’s children when they are lying with dead horses clearly and utterly bereft?
(ETA: I’m trying to get a handle on that level of insanity)

Reactions: 13
Do you share pictures of each other’s children when they are lying with dead horses clearly and utterly bereft?
There wasn’t anything about the horse picture in the comment I was replying to. Nor did I say that was acceptable in any way? Someone asked about the fact she was close to the ex-wife of the man she’d had an affair with and asked to be enlightened. I was responding with a personal experience in regards to that, nothing more.

I wasn’t even defending Rachael in any way, but giving some insight into the ex-wife’s perspective.

Reactions: 5
No filters or covering those teeth can hide that amount of ugly. It just shines out of every pore.
8E750BE8-6E9D-4CD7-8137-59446C517D91.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There wasn’t anything about the horse picture in the comment I was replying to. Nor did I say that was acceptable in any way? Someone asked about the fact she was close to the ex-wife of the man she’d had an affair with and asked to be enlightened. I was responding with a personal experience in regards to that, nothing more.

I wasn’t even defending Rachael in any way, but giving some insight into the ex-wife’s perspective.
Okay. Sorry didn’t mean to bite. I’m just shocked at that photograph and story being publicly displayed to feed her followers. I wish I hadn’t seen it tbh. I don’t know why I keep looking to be repelled over and over again. Bad habits suck 😕

Reactions: 11
I cannot get over the state of her teeth. It’s the colour. They’re almost brown.
I think the whiteness of her hair in contrast makes her teeth look even more discoloured 🤣🤣🤣 tone the hair colour down abit.. you have listened to us in regards to how you style it so now on to the colour 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay. Sorry didn’t mean to bite. I’m just shocked at that photograph and story being publicly displayed to feed her followers. I wish I hadn’t seen it tbh. I don’t know why I keep looking to be repelled over and over again. Bad habits suck 😕
Okay. It’s quite obvious now the question wasn’t wanting an actual honest answer, so I’ll be asking for my reply to be deleted as it’s quite a personal story. I’d appreciate if you could do the same re the quote of my post in your response. Thanks.

Reactions: 1
Has anybody actually checked out Eat That Frog? Doesn't seem like the "small time, one woman show" Rach portrayed it as 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anybody actually checked out Eat That Frog? Doesn't seem like the "small time, one woman show" Rach portrayed it as 🤔
She’s probably been paid to advertise them.

Funny how she “wasn’t going to say anything” about going there yet she had photos taken of her and Wibble and took videos 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she’s crying horrifically over kids going hungry....so posts a video of her kids having a roast dinner......you couldn’t make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 17.21.02.png

Can't be that short of money if they can pay, what is an extremely high wage for the area 🙄 (and that's one of many jobs they are advertising)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Raging watching her stories about the lady who is getting food from Supermarkets and distributing it. How is she unaware that the big supermarkets have community champions that you can contact and they arrange to supply/ help small CIC or charity’s. So have you lazily sat on your arse through this Panademic Rachaeleeee and never even thought about how people may be hungry witch

Surely all your work with charities for DV you would have already have been networking for years and know this. Why did you suddenly need to reach out to find people , because your are FAKE, a bullshitter lying thief. If these stories really make you sad, show us a contract for an AD, one of the big ones and how you re going to donate your full payment.

When she talked about this lady it was if she was shocked to hear people do volunteering work without getting paid. How stupid is she, that’s what VOLUNTEERING is you fucken Rocket 🤬🤬🤬🤬

ps Struggled to find this thread, PTWM is normally under FAMILIES this one is under INSTAGRAMMERS.

Reactions: 23
Came on to say imagine how much food she could have bought with the PayPal money and donated instead of the £250 (asos price) coat she’s wearing! Also, did she turn up empty handed?!!

Reactions: 16
24 hour lies. Take no notice. 700 people haven’t volunteered at all. The process to become a volunteer takes a lot longer that one afternoon for almost every service.

(Incidentally Rach, ill help you out here. Don’t say you’ve received messages you haven’t read and then say what the content of the messages you haven’t read is. You are making this to easy 🙄)

There are 20 odd comments on that post. No ones listening but us I think 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.