PTWM #44 Don’t be fooled by the life that she got, she’s R from the PayPal-funded block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how I wish someone would post the screenshot of Rancid calling him a bender on his IG. There for all the huns to see. How can he possibly have a come back for that?

Reactions: 8
The family fun day must be going well if Josh is trying to be the hard man on Insta stories 🙄😂 The clue is in the title: the pair of you should put the phones down and try having actual fun with the family. Probably like you used to have before Insta greed & dodgy scams took over.

• Haha
Well Josh is right. People should be held accountable for their homophobia as well as racism, sexism, transphobia, sectarianism, WHERE THE duck THE PAYPAL MONEY WENT. Things like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Pot kettle black springs to mind... each you called your own husband a bender on a public page!
And when you publically bullied a disabled child and her mother.
Or laughed in a homeless mans face.
Or say everyone has mental health issues when they dont agree with you.
Mocking peoples accents
I'm sure if Conor had sent a message asking about the paypal, joyce wouldnt have screenshot that onto his stories 🤣🤣
Give it a rest you pair of ball sacks!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Josh is right about malicious folk who send horrible messages, those people are almost as bad as those who obtain money by deceptive words and promise a breakdown of where the money is going , ya know, to help those warriors living in really tit circumstances.

Have a think about that Tough Josh while you’re tackling the problems of social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Indeed. They won't even do anything about the child nudity images these influencers post or Rs underage children's IG accounts we all report so can't imagine they give a tit about someone's sore ego getting comments on their tit hairstyle choice.
I was just about to come on to say the same thing!

I have my personal account but also an account with no followers, but follow ‘influencers’ etc, including PTWM. I don’t send any abuse or even comment/ message her, even though believe me sometimes I want to!

I don’t know if anyone remembers quite a while ago, not long after her tattle rant and I was swayed here.. Josh got caught out , he had made an ‘anonymous’ account talking about banning tattle life etc and outing people, because the same story was posted on that account and the same on his personal account.. I did have the screen shots on an old phone and it will be on a thread way back a year or so ago 🤔... asif they don’t have an ‘account’ on here loooool

OH NO another AD!! This time it’s Lego! Even I enjoy Lego with my young ones ha... and look at it all, Lego isn’t cheap and guaranteed she was ‘gifted’ all that 😡 makes me so mad!

• Angry
No! Not Lego :cry: come on...why do these huge companies use this useless woman to advertise for them!

Why does she look like Popeye now when she talks? What's going on with her face being all lopsided?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
“It’s so big, you can actually wrap him up in it”

“This ones actually a swaddle blanket”

Errrm hold on moment, what the duck does she think ‘swaddle’ means six kids later? Why is she shocked you’d actually be able to wrap up a baby in a muslim designed just for that.
Brands really are thick as tit asking her to promote for them. Everything about her way of advertising is just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And just to add...I'm fuming that lego have paid her to do an ad...or gifted her 2 boxes of lego!!!
Lego doesnt even need to be advertised lol

Reactions: 16
No! Not Lego :cry: come on...why do these huge companies use this useless woman to advertise for them!

Why does she look like Popeye now when she talks? What's going on with her face being all lopsided?!
They look at her follower numbers and that she has younger children , I don’t think they give a tit about her lifestyle and morals.

Is Lego not doing well so need to advertise?

Electronic stuff is the king of everything so maybe their sales have gone down, maybe that’s why they’re resorting to a grifter with children and they want it on the cheap.

David Beckham loves Lego, he’s a twit but he earned his own lifestyle through his hard work and talent.

She must have a long list of people who she limits who can see her stories, you know how blokes banter with each other I’m sure 1 of his mates or work colleagues would have made a joke about her calling him a bender, I just don’t get it.
Meant to be loved up, #couplegoals but she hides things from him, true love that 🙄

Reactions: 6
Surely all/most accounts already have to be linked to an email address/phone number to even sign up? Doesn't mean it's not a pay as you go phone or a quickly set up email address with no identifying information attached. Surely being/having been in the police he would know that you can't necessarily identify someone from a phone number or email address? Has he never heard of burner phones!?
I don't think squirrel's use them so he probably hasn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.