PTWM #44 Don’t be fooled by the life that she got, she’s R from the PayPal-funded block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Moody : she posted numerous hideous screen shots of Scambleton quoting 'feel free to use them as your Tattle profile pic' so had she not been careless re @FridaK I'd image that more of us might have appeared on insta!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she use the phrase bender to describe Josh. She can hardly complain about someone using a similar phrase.

Reactions: 31
Re Moody : she posted numerous hideous screen shots of Scambleton quoting 'feel free to use them as your Tattle profile pic' so had she not been careless re @FridaK I'd image that more of us might have appeared on insta!
Like this post that you've reminded me of, it's giving me the creeps now.

Also Joyce get a life. I have a real life stalker as do a few others on this site and someone saying she looks like a dyke is nothing to worry about. Although I would've signed the petition, basically it's useless as a genuine stalker will stop at nothing.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I agree with PTMW husband that it’s never ok to send someone abusive messages online. No one should be worried about opening their own mailbox (digital or otherwise) to receive messages that are hurtful about their appearance, nasty, abusive or hateful.

BUT........in quoting the Malicious Comms Act (1998), he fails to mention the Human Rights Act of the same year, that also applies. The Human Rights Act states that we live in a society where free speech, vigorous debate and the expression of opinion are encouraged. That means that silly old Carl who directly messages PTWM to inform her that she “looks like a dyke” is a bit dim really because-even if he is correct- it’s just plain bad manners to send a nasty direct message, and as Joyce points out, you can be prosecuted in some instances. [although if this was the most serious message that cunty Carl sent, then Joyce is lying about there being any consequences aside from potentially a quick chat and a slapped wrist/warning. Even the ridiculously ineffective Devon&Cornwall police don’t have the time to prosecute every Tom, Dick and Harry who calls someone else a dyke online...ffs!! 🤣]

Discussions on a forum such as this are not sent directly to any of the public figures discussed here so are outside of the remit of the act he is babbling on about.

So try to get sites like this banned as much as you like Joycey boy, but you don’t scare me with your big words and your random quoting of legal Acts 🤔

We will continue to express our opinions on PTMW‘s character, finances, parenting, safeguarding, dress sense and dental hygene in the full knowledge that you can’t so anything about it whilst she and you choose to make you and your families life PUBLIC and invite commentary by filming every aspect of your lives.

Honestly, what a pair of tools.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ooooh look at Josh getting all hard line! 😂
I particularly love the fact that he says the person messaging PTWM ‘has been dealt with’. It reminds me of when my kids were young and I didn’t know how to react to some minor misdemeanour so I’d say “Go to you room for 5 minutes and I’ll call you down to deal with you.” It was good to make them sweat for 5 mins, and it gave me time to have a cuppa and think about an appropriate consequence as opposed to shouting or doing something rash. But in essence ‘deal with you’ meant “I have no bleeping idea right now so I’m keeping it vague and buying myself time.”

Maybe being ‘dealt with’ in PTMW/Joyce speak means that Carl is now 6 feet under?! Maybe that’s where the elusive accountant is? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely all/most accounts already have to be linked to an email address/phone number to even sign up? Doesn't mean it's not a pay as you go phone or a quickly set up email address with no identifying information attached. Surely being/having been in the police he would know that you can't necessarily identify someone from a phone number or email address? Has he never heard of burner phones!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #45: tattler clones and distracting huns, just tell us about the PayPal funds!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I think if you have a significant following, you should never share people's account names. Bleat about trolling and yeah, it must be unpleasant when someone comes in your inbox and says horrible things about you, but by showing their name you are basically giving your followers the OK to find them and bully them for you. I don't care what Connor or whoever says, how much of a prick he might be, he doesn't deserve thousands of huns telling him he's a bleep, he doesn't deserve to have kids, and he should kill himself etc. And this is what crazed fans do, think they are sticking up for "their mate Rach" who actually doesn't care and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Honestly though, what a massive head. He’s had people say tit about his kids, his mother has been dragged, his ex wife has been on here flogging his torrid past everywhere, he’s had people question his job, he’s been called all sorts and his wife is still accused of misappropriating donated funds, but he gets uppity because someone said she looks like a lesbian.
Sounds like a raw nerve to me 😂 I’m thinking he doesn’t like her hair much either 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And as if Instagram or Twitter are going to put user verification in place - they clearly don't care when concerns are reported so I'm sure it's not worth their time or money.

Reactions: 3
Josh probs just wants to give connor a blow dry and make sure his nails are short 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And as if Instagram or Twitter are going to put user verification in place - they clearly don't care when concerns are reported so I'm sure it's not worth their time or money.
Indeed. They won't even do anything about the child nudity images these influencers post or Rs underage children's IG accounts we all report so can't imagine they give a tit about someone's sore ego getting comments on their tit hairstyle choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she use the phrase bender to describe Josh. She can hardly complain about someone using a similar phrase.
Agree. Calling someone a raging dyke once is not enough for the police to legally provide Josh with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and whatever else he threatened especially when his own wife has called him worse 😄. He did the same last yr when he was trying to act like Billy Big Balls on Insta - telling his Insta chums that the issue of tattle ‘was all in hand’ and that he was able to get IP addresses and identities of Tattlers 😂

I’m sure it was him that was behind the Insta Page that was encouraging people to DM their terrible experiences of tattle. Though the page got banned in the end.

Everytime they start feeling the heat re PayPal Donations , GoFund Me or questions being raised about her so called involvement with charities, they cry troll to gain sympathy and deflect attention yet they never share screenshots of any significant evidence. No one should be directly trolled or sent nasty messages but it’s not a hate campaign of death threats or sustained abuse from Conor. It was one bang out of order homophobic slur from Conor when she’s made similar slurs to Josh herself.

So transparent - it’s to get the huns frothing, to ramp up engagement, and use the troll card to deflect attention away from her own crappy behaviour and financial scams. Therefore any accusations about her keeping charitable donations to herself she can just try to write off yet again as trolling 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember similar things were posted after her snotty, dramatic tattle rant? They said something then about tracking everyone through their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and that people were going to get their comeuppance...funny enough nothing seems to have come of that either. they're both full of tit!

As for moody, I think she'll be back under a clever new name to throw us all off. Something like Fridak2 or something...I think someone that was clearly that over invested won't be able to just disappear!

Reactions: 10
😂 at Josh stating that Conor has ‘been dealt with’ for calling his wife a lesbian. What they really mean is, they blocked him. Which is all the police would advise them to do anyway in the first instance.

You can tell that he only ever worked with wildlife rather than any proper policing given the ridiculous nonsense he sometimes comes out with. Laughing at M15 being involved because someone doesn’t like Rachel’s hairstyle. Police resources would be better spent on individuals who are genuinely at the receiving end of homophobic attacks rather than someone who just needs to find her own style and get a new hairdresser.

ETA:
Hey Josh - whilst you’re all in a lather about the Internet, want to ask your wife why she’s filming videos of your semi-naked son sleeping and putting them on Instagram? Check your priorities and concerns 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
😂 at Josh stating that Conor has ‘been dealt with’ for calling his wife a lesbian. What they really mean is, they blocked him. Which is all the police would advise them to do anyway in the first instance.

You can tell that he only ever worked with wildlife rather than any proper policing given the ridiculous nonsense he sometimes comes out with. Laughing at M15 being involved because someone doesn’t like Rachel’s hairstyle.
The only person he needs to deal with is Rachel and stop her posting stories of Betsy in nothing but a towel. If these weirdos get their kicks out of innocent pictures of clothed babies, imagine the buzz they'd actually get from a teen in just a towel 🤢
You would never believe he once worked as a police officer. Gobsmacked at how dense he comes across these days.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely @MrsA99. Must’ve crossed post as I had just edited my post to add about her including a video of Isaac sleeping with no top on. Awful. Not an ounce of common sense between the pair.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.