PTWM #44 Donโ€™t be fooled by the life that she got, sheโ€™s R from the PayPal-funded block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Lucyinthesky88 - you got over 6 thousand messages asking you where you got such a great thread title! ๐Ÿ˜‚

(Well, better than that, you got like nearly 60 upvotes, absolutely wild! Well done!)

Slight adjustment to fit ๐Ÿ’œ

Recap:

๐Ÿ’œ - she has been a bit quiet the last week
๐Ÿ’œ - she has been forced to drink white wine despite her disliking the taste of alcohol
๐Ÿ’œ - she went on another dirty weekend
๐Ÿ’œ - she is sharing out her youngest bairn for Insta currency
๐Ÿ’œ - plus she has discovered the Insta face filter equivalent of blush concrete ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

And please add anything I have forgotten.

Much love you lot x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her posting the last week has been odd, pretty much nothing over the weekend and even now just tiny snippets and reshares

Reactions: 7
What the hell happened? She was better looking then. She's just shared this tonight and it's like night and day compared to how she looks now.
8284D6E7-0BDE-4073-8BB2-88D1B95D6ED1.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Aw, thanks guys ๐Ÿ’œ Iโ€™ve been working really hard behind the scenes with Jennifer Lopez to create the perfect thread title and I hope weโ€™ve done it justice ๐Ÿ’”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Aw, thanks guys ๐Ÿ’œ Iโ€™ve been working really hard behind the scenes with Jennifer Lopez to create the perfect thread title and I hope weโ€™ve done it justice ๐Ÿ’”
Have you had twenty thousand messages asking where you got your favourite wax melts babe? ๐Ÿ’œ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, *sigh* I'm here to talk about some very important work I've been doing with a lady musician who is very important.

I've been working with her for a long time now, I'll post some photos in a minute of when I danced to "Your Love Dont Mean a Thing" when I was dancing illegally on drugs after my mum left and I was in foster care in a urine riddled granny flat full of needles with my boyfriend and his daughters๐Ÿ’œ

Thank yoooouuueeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Moodyblueeyes19 said:
Finding this so funny, so itโ€™s either a spy of Rach or Rach herself, either way itโ€™s funny as duck ๐Ÿ˜‚
When I keep taking screenshots of her for here, I keep meaning to say that people are welcome to take them as profile pics, moodyblueeyes you should add one too and join the club!

@MrsOgre
I should add a profile pic, if I do it wonโ€™t be of R thatโ€™s for sure , no one should be reminded of the car crash that she is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Derailing just for a moment. Storm hit where I live, went to bed and asleep early, now I love a brilliant storm, the louder the thunder and brighter the lightening yes bring it on, but got woke up by the loudest bang, the house was shaking.
5 mins later street lite up with fire guns and ambulances, turns out a house 4doors down on opposite side of street has been hit by the lightening, next door to one of my closest friends. All residents and immediate neighbours and street safe.
Scary business, has anyone else had this storm pass over tonight?
Surprised Rach not been hit by it, you know how she likes to shine ever so bright and likes to think she is so electrifying to the opposite sex! Lol

Just before I go to bed, I noticed this late last night, it seems she is now turning comments off overnight.
Sorry if itโ€™s already been said.
Sorry sad affair when she has to do that because she is too anxious to leave it on while she sleep.
If you live amongst wolves you have to act like a wolf. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Moodyblueeyes19 said:
Finding this so funny, so itโ€™s either a spy of Rach or Rach herself, either way itโ€™s funny as duck ๐Ÿ˜‚
When I keep taking screenshots of her for here, I keep meaning to say that people are welcome to take them as profile pics, moodyblueeyes you should add one too and join the club!

@MrsOgre
I should add a profile pic, if I do it wonโ€™t be of R thatโ€™s for sure , no one should be reminded of the car crash that she is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Derailing just for a moment. Storm hit where I live, went to bed and asleep early, now I love a brilliant storm, the louder the thunder and brighter the lightening yes bring it on, but got woke up by the loudest bang, the house was shaking.
5 mins later street lite up with fire guns and ambulances, turns out a house 4doors down on opposite side of street has been hit by the lightening, next door to one of my closest friends. All residents and immediate neighbours and street safe.
Surprised Rach not been hit by it, you know how she likes to shine ever so bright and likes to think she is so electrifying to the opposite sex! Lol

Just before I go to bed, I noticed this late last night, it seems she is now turning comments off overnight.
Sorry sad affair when she has to do that because she is too anxious to leave it on while she sleep.
Crikey! โšก we had it here for a good few hours, proper gave it some didn't he! My little lad was scared so used the good old 'it's just God moving his furniture' line ๐Ÿ˜‚
Glad everyone on your street is safe! Whats the damage to the house like?
I didnt know R turns off comments overnight ๐Ÿ˜‚ that's so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments must only be turned off for some people. I just checked and I can still comment ๐Ÿค”

We are also all awake here due to the storm too ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Full house is up, itโ€™s been going in for hours. I have never seen (or heard) anything like it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 4
Morning, the storm wasnโ€™t too bad round my neck of the woods but Iโ€™ve not had such an uncomfortable night sleep in ages๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.
It was soooo hot, even with the fan on maximum.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being that paranoid that you have to turn your comments off overnight!

I would hate to live like that but R has brought it on herself through her dishonesty regarding the PayPal and gofundme money

Reactions: 5
Imagine being that paranoid that you have to turn your comments off overnight!

I would hate to live like that but R has brought it on herself through her dishonesty regarding the PayPal and gofundme money
Yep itโ€™s a sad state of affairs but I donโ€™t feel sorry for her because itโ€™s her own fault.

Reactions: 9
I think you can only comment on her Insta posts if you follow her. It says comments are limited if you don't follow her and won't let you post.

You can only comment on her posts if you follow her.. but turning them off completely while shes asleep is very sad..and also quite funny ๐Ÿคฃ no amount of freebies is worth that level of paranoia
We only had rain here last night.. but I'm surprised our rach hasnt said anything about a storm seeing as shes up every night without fail at 2.30am for her nightly piss and neighbour light check remember ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Crikey! โšก we had it here for a good few hours, proper gave it some didn't he! My little lad was scared so used the good old 'it's just God moving his furniture' line ๐Ÿ˜‚
Glad everyone on your street is safe! Whats the damage to the house like?
I didnt know R turns off comments overnight ๐Ÿ˜‚ that's so funny
What, you didn't put him on a scabby old mattress in your room?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also... why the duck has she got her mate and 2 kids in her house for a "playdate"
NO ONE is allowed in your house now, not even the garden!!!

Moodyblueeyes19 said:

@MrsOgre

That sounds awful, hope everyone is OK. Not had it where I am yet but it's forecast tonight and tomorrow. I hate storms ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also... why the duck has she got her mate and 2 kids in her house for a "playdate"
NO ONE is allowed in your house now, not even the garden!!!
Rules still the same. 2 households in your house/garden but maintaining social distance, it's only in restricted areas that aren't allowed.

Wonder if she's doing that classic Influencer thing - be all vague, aloof, stop posting and then do a HUGE bleeping "poor me" post about how hard life is being an InstaTwat and how nobody understands how hard it is being her, having your life constantly pulled apart by those Tattle bastards etc etc etc etc ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
That sounds awful, hope everyone is OK. Not had it where I am yet but it's forecast tonight and tomorrow. I hate storms ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rules still the same. 2 households in your house/garden but maintaining social distance, it's only in restricted areas that aren't allowed.
Ahh where I am we aren't allowed either except your bubble.
But even so, shes still a head ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.