PTWM #44 Don’t be fooled by the life that she got, she’s R from the PayPal-funded block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing a tablecloth? One of her posts has triggered me too, Rachel you're a bleep
26461834-D66E-4A25-9745-BFBF18FDD897.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Agree re the change in Josh. He used to look genuinely happy in photos. Now his smile looks strained and forced and he seems like a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. No wonder when he’s constantly undermined and spoken to like tit.
The ones she's just bought are for swaddling a new born baby hence why they're so big. Probably wouldn't leave him alone sleeping with one

Why is she wearing a tablecloth? One of her posts has triggered me too, Rachel you're a bleepView attachment 215435
Like a kid on their first day of school. It's fine they'll grow into it

Okay so iv only been following since she was pregnant with W. Can anyone explain what the paypal thing is all about 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why does he need a swaddle Muslin? He's nearly one. And why does she seem so shocked about the size of it? It's for swaddling you bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she so obsessed with Wilby looking like Edie? Isnt Edie the spit of her Dad?

Reactions: 8
This is why I always say don’t comment on their accounts etc. It’s not worth it. However Joyce needs to calm down. Vas Morgan (Towie) started that petition because he and others were getting actual death threats and being stalked for real (not lied about circa Rach 2019.)
Cool if they have dealt with someone coming at them, but grow the hell up, putting the lads name up over that. Triggered by comment about her appearance is pathetic

Reactions: 21
Ok to be fair I somewhat agree with it. Although, popping in a name on the account doesn’t mean it’s you. Also, if what Joyce says is true then it doesn’t matter if you are anonymous anyway!
I agree too, but then how do you prove it’s anonymous, if you get what I mean, just because someone has no followers or posts might just be because they don’t want to post pictures but still want to see what people are doing. I’m always wary about no followers or pictures simply because my ex has an insta account with no pics and follows 2 people. My account is on lockdown anyway but still ..... it does mean that people can stalk etc
I’m pretty sure most social media now you have to put in phone numbers etc and you get a txt to activate the account. I could be wrong as I’ve had mine years

Reactions: 7
I wonder if josh feels as strongly about multiple fake accounts. Josh we know you read here - have you or R or any of your little mates have ever set up fake accounts on here? Hope not, as it’s so easy to find out apparently 🙄

Reactions: 17
This is why I always say don’t comment on their accounts etc. It’s not worth it. However Joyce needs to calm down. Vas Morgan (Towie) started that petition because he and others were getting actual death threats and being stalked for real (not lied about circa Rach 2019.)
Cool if they have dealt with someone coming at them, but grow the hell up, putting the lads name up over that. Triggered by comment about her appearance is pathetic
I’m sure if she’d had death threats then we would have heard all about it. Being trolled for fraud when you’ve done it, isn’t really the same thing.

Reactions: 17
Ps: getting a bit stressed about the PayPal/go fund me are you? So think you can scare us into stop asking?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think if you have a significant following, you should never share people's account names. Bleat about trolling and yeah, it must be unpleasant when someone comes in your inbox and says horrible things about you, but by showing their name you are basically giving your followers the OK to find them and bully them for you. I don't care what Connor or whoever says, how much of a prick he might be, he doesn't deserve thousands of huns telling him he's a bleep, he doesn't deserve to have kids, and he should kill himself etc. And this is what crazed fans do, think they are sticking up for "their mate Rach" who actually doesn't care and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.