PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who works in the DA field and she has been run off her feet though lockdown, supporting families in desperate need. All whilst raising and supporting her own family and continually raising awareness through her social media. And Ole Rach couldn't even do an instagram post about it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
After she was called out, she tried to rebrand into a family account so theoretically all the donations etc should’ve have stopped. I hate to say it, but if anyone is still giving her money then it’s sadly on them. You only need half a brain to see she hasn’t done any advocacy work in the last 12 months and what she did before that was debatable anyway.

She’s a fake. He’s a fake. It’s like wash, rinse, repeat. Nothing has changed aside from his job and nothing probably will. Unregulated social media is a pain in the arse

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wilbur off to the child-catcher again...what’s Shambers up to today? Eyelashes? Eyebrows? Nice ‘eat out to help out’ lunch??

Reactions: 15
Sorry what? This is ridiculous! You don’t breastfeed your baby 37,5 hours a week .. maybe in the first 8 weeks .. with cluster feeding and establishing supply but once your baby has done that; feeds don’t take more than 5-10 mins because babies by then are quite sufficient in draining the breast. And there is weaning at 6 months.

There are breastfeeding working mums out there pumping several times a week WHILE working!

She is a joke!
I have to disagree with you. Some babies do feed for 5 to 10 minutes a time, others don't. My 22 month old has been feeding on and off for 2 hours this morning because he's teething. Unlike Rachel, I do work though and have gone back at 10 months post partum each time. There is weaning and 6 months but it's recommended to feed until 2 so...

Reactions: 8
After she was called out, she tried to rebrand into a family account so theoretically all the donations etc should’ve have stopped. I hate to say it, but if anyone is still giving her money then it’s sadly on them. You only need half a brain to see she hasn’t done any advocacy work in the last 12 months and what she did before that was debatable anyway.

She’s a fake. He’s a fake. It’s like wash, rinse, repeat. Nothing has changed aside from his job and nothing probably will. Unregulated social media is a pain in the arse
Agreed - people have to take responsibility for their own money and what they do with it.
However, she shouts loud enough when she wants money so she should at least be able to quietly say that now it’s not needed anymore.
Also the go fund mes were one off donations for a specific cause so absolutely should have been spent on that cause.

Reactions: 9
A quick trawl of Facebook revels that there is an amazing small CIC in Torbay that are crying out for food donations, clothes, old school uniform etc. Come on Rach, do the right thing, donate L & B's old uniform, give them some of Wilbert's #kindlygifted clothes.
Go on - I dare you!!

Reactions: 16

I agree with that too, she did a very public post about being accused of stealing the money so that should have set alarm bells ringing then to people. Even the most deluded of hun's must realise 12 months later that no updates have been given after promising that her accountant had it all in hand.

Rach will be absolutely fuming that the thread has gone back to being mostly about the paypal donations again. After 14 months of her thinking she has gotten away with it all, it will be even worse when she does get called out as she hasn't closed the paypal and has admitted to not doing any DA work during this time.

Reactions: 12
I have to disagree with you. Some babies do feed for 5 to 10 minutes a time, others don't. My 22 month old has been feeding on and off for 2 hours this morning because he's teething. Unlike Rachel, I do work though and have gone back at 10 months post partum each time. There is weaning and 6 months but it's recommended to feed until 2 so...
With ya on that, mine is one and will be on there for a good half hour. It’s not just feeding why they latch, it’s comfort.

Reactions: 2
Agreed - people have to take responsibility for their own money and what they do with it.
However, she shouts loud enough when she wants money so she should at least be able to quietly say that now it’s not needed anymore.
Also the go fund mes were one off donations for a specific cause so absolutely should have been spent on that cause.
The problem is, there is no proof to say what it was spent on, it’s old news and there is no law against immorality. Go fund me scams are all over the place. Again it’s an unregulated nightmare that skanks take advantage of. Her friend Eden raised £7k on hers via Rach giving it a shoutout. No one asked for receipts on what that was spent on and last week she was lunching with cocktails 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.
The only thing that made Rach stand out from any other Facebook chav was that Josh was a copper. It gave her an air of respectability and she used it.

But yes, it showed with Eden’s Go Fund Me, people will still throw money at whatever she asks them to no questions asked. It’s a lost cause imo

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I agree, I reckon a long post about trolls is looming. I love how people raising concerns about the PayPal money is deemed as trolling though. Nope, it’s raising concerns. If she actually addressed it and proved where the money had gone, it wouldn’t be an issue.

Reactions: 9
The problem is, there is no proof to say what it was spent on, it’s old news and there is no law against immorality. Go fund me scams are all over the place. Again it’s an unregulated nightmare that skanks take advantage of. Her friend Eden raised £7k on hers via Rach giving it a shoutout. No one asked for receipts on what that was spent on and last week she was lunching with cocktails 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.
The only thing that made Rach stand out from any other Facebook chav was that Josh was a copper. It gave her an air of respectability and she used it.

But yes, it showed with Eden’s Go Fund Me, people will still throw money at whatever she asks them to no questions asked. It’s a lost cause imo
I’m almost certain nothing legally can be done.
But big companies should not be “working”with her.
Decent other instagrammeds shoukd not be singing her praises.
She should not be earning from advertising deals based on a completely false image.
She not have a book deal.
All of the above are based on a massive lie.

Reactions: 14
She could so easily do a "statement" the she is no longer concentrating on DA issues. Be honest about the money that was raised and give a breakdown of how it was spent and stop accepting the PayPal money. Then she could continue on with her car crash of a life and then we could "troll" her about less serious stuff 😂

Reactions: 11
Wilbur off to the child-catcher again...what’s Shambers up to today? Eyelashes? Eyebrows? Nice ‘eat out to help out’ lunch??
It's so that she can 'work' on her book. Work will still involve all the above though!

Reactions: 3
She could so easily do a "statement" the she is no longer concentrating on DA issues. Be honest about the money that was raised and give a breakdown of how it was spent and stop accepting the PayPal money. Then she could continue on with her car crash of a life and then we could "troll" her about less serious stuff 😂
Do people still refer to her as working with refuges etc? She used to pop up occasionally in local Facebook groups where people would post saying they or a friend needed help in relation to DA and huns would comment saying "message PTWM, she can help". I haven't seen anything like that in a while, but if people are still doing that then she should absolutely put out a message saying she isn't working directly with charities etc any more and not to contact her. Her lack of response (or helpful response) is so dangerous.

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen hell and it’s me tied to a bed while someone plays me audio clips of Edie whining over and over

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mother of the year award yet again goes to Raquel. Maybe if she stopped filming her kids for content and accusing them of lying, and disciplined E for once, oh what am I on about😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.