PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a scammers page... if you search parttimeworkingmummy in fb and scroll down abit on the post section (not her actual page) you will find it
I just did that but I kept scrolling. And them I found the fictional dv post on 5 April 2016. And then I read it again (I'm purposely typing like Raquel here😂). Reading it now, seems even more like fiction. Then I found out I'd commented on it at the time and she had replied. Its a very 'lovely' story but not a word of it is true. I've just deleted my comments.
Also check out Rachel's reply to me😂 self centered or what?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And what's the comparison for bottle feeding parents? Surely it's more if you factor in having to sterilise, boil the kettle, mix it up, cool it. What a load of tit!
Absolutely- it is! Imagine adding up the numbers of hours of every “job” (like wtf) we do as mums on a daily scale - it just pits mums against other mums - against fathers without adding any value or truth. It’s just a meme providing nothing. Making out breastfeeding is a full-time job - seriously what a way to promote breastfeeding during world-breastfeeding week as well.

Reactions: 18
Watching the kiwi ad... Lula is the same age as my daughter.. and all she cares about at the minute is what her friends think (I know that’s silly but it seems to go with teenagers as all mine have went through that phase)
And she would no way be sitting doing that with me,
You can tell she doesn’t want to, such a shame.

also how many times did she mention‘steam’ I was cringing it’s bloomin ‘stem’

then younger kids speak about this ALOT , they get all about it at school.
She must have heard them speak about it and it’s definitely’STEM’

not a great advert surely!! Wonder how much she got paid for it!!!!

Reactions: 7
Sorry what? This is ridiculous! You don’t breastfeed your baby 37,5 hours a week .. maybe in the first 8 weeks .. with cluster feeding and establishing supply but once your baby has done that; feeds don’t take more than 5-10 mins because babies by then are quite sufficient in draining the breast. And there is weaning at 6 months.

There are breastfeeding working mums out there pumping several times a week WHILE working!

She is a joke!
Trying to make herself feel better for sitting on her arse for the last 12 months

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is the worst advocate for breastfeeding I have ever seen. Shes more likely to put women off than encourage them. Shes done nothing but moan about it from day 1. Yes it's hard, but it's also rewarding and theres no faffing with bottles etc (I have bottle and breastfed all my kids). I was waiting for a big sobbing post about it to tie in with breastfeeding week to be fair, thank god she hasnt. Yet.

Reactions: 14
4000 countries! 🤣🤣 You absolute bell-end!

I Googled STEAM and it seems it is a thing. They've just added the A for Arts into STEM 🙄.

Never mind STEM or STEAM or more stuff for the recycling bag/ bin; Rach, go and do some simple Geography. twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is the worst advocate for breastfeeding I have ever seen. Shes more likely to put women off than encourage them. Shes done nothing but moan about it from day 1. Yes it's hard, but it's also rewarding and theres no faffing with bottles etc (I have bottle and breastfed all my kids). I was waiting for a big sobbing post about it to tie in with breastfeeding week to be fair, thank god she hasnt. Yet.

She’s been quiet this week, there’s a long post coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I Googled STEAM and it seems it is a thing. They've just added the A for Arts into STEM 🙄.

Never mind STEM or STEAM or more stuff for the recycling bag/ bin; Rach, go and do some simple Geography. twit!
😂😂😂 maybe these extra 3805 countries she's made up are where the warriors receiving PayPal money live 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Watching the kiwi ad... Lula is the same age as my daughter.. and all she cares about at the minute is what her friends think (I know that’s silly but it seems to go with teenagers as all mine have went through that phase)
And she would no way be sitting doing that with me,
You can tell she doesn’t want to, such a shame.

also how many times did she mention‘steam’ I was cringing it’s bloomin ‘stem’

then younger kids speak about this ALOT , they get all about it at school.
She must have heard them speak about it and it’s definitely’STEM’

not a great advert surely!! Wonder how much she got paid for it!!!!
It is actually Steam now the extra A Is for the arts. So for once she is correct... Urch i feel dirty now I've had to defend her.

Where's the PayPal money R u self centred twit?! OK I feel a bit better now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this was previously said but just caught up on her last few stories.
I feel like she only "shares" posts like Sally's because to her, it's just abit of hot gossip.
She doesnt ever share any background information or any useful news articles about what's happening in Beirut at the moment. She has only shared Sally's post again recently because that country has hit the news... if Sally wasnt affected, theres no way R would even mention it.
She needs to stop riding on other people coat tails. (I do feel incredibly sorry for Sally,this isnt a dig at her)
Again, R has a huge platform that she could potentially share so much useful information and awareness on so many issues! For example,
Domestic abuse during lockdown
Parental alienation
Positive breastfeeding
Weaning
Child therapy/anxiety
Vegan/vegetarian
BLM
Police brutality
Food poverty/food banks
Sustainable clothing

These are all the things she has posted about previously that she just moaned/boasted about when she could have done so much good!

I'm aware there are alot more aswell.. this is just off the top of my head

Reactions: 16
Trying to make herself feel better for sitting on her arse for the last 12 months
Is prob panicking that the whole donations for “working with” DA victims can’t be justified AT ALL. So is making out she has had another full time job for the last year 😂 aka sitting on her arse demanding food and slagging her family off.

Reactions: 14
Is prob panicking that the whole donations for “working with” DA victims can’t be justified AT ALL. So is making out she has had another full time job for the last year 😂 aka sitting on her arse demanding food and slagging her family off.
This is exactly what I thought

Reactions: 1

So is it 4000 or 39 countries? Feel like messaging Kiwi and asking them which one is correct 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The go fund mes - one was for driving lessons for a DA victim - cool. But at least give an update. I’m sure someone somewhere said it was £8000 (can someone confirm?). Surely that can’t all have been spent on driving lessons? Even at £50 a lesson that’s 160 lessons. Where did they rest of the money go?
The house go fund me - I’m sure was tens of thousands. Where did that money go? If not on the house deposit then what? Go fund me money should not be spent on anything other than what it was intended. She never publicly acknowledged the total amount she received and what she did with it.
Were there other go fund mes? If these were for DA and have not been accounted for for that then this is fraud. You do not tell people it is for DA and then use it for yourself.
The PayPal donations is slightly tenuous as she worded it so carefully “to allow her” to spend time on it. Ok, not really what the majority of people assumed it was being used for but she is sly and worded it well. However the last year she has done NOTHING. There is no way she would have been doing stuff and not telling everyone. Yes she has had a newborn baby but nowhere ever did she say I will use that money to fund my general day to day life whilst doing NO DA work.
She really is in the tit big time.
Josh if you read here (we know you do btw), you were a respectable man - armed forces and police. How the duck have you got yourself embroiled in this? You are a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know this was previously said but just caught up on her last few stories.
I feel like she only "shares" posts like Sally's because to her, it's just abit of hot gossip.
She doesnt ever share any background information or any useful news articles about what's happening in Beirut at the moment. She has only shared Sally's post again recently because that country has hit the news... if Sally wasnt affected, theres no way R would even mention it.
She needs to stop riding on other people coat tails. (I do feel incredibly sorry for Sally,this isnt a dig at her)
Again, R has a huge platform that she could potentially share so much useful information and awareness on so many issues! For example,
Domestic abuse during lockdown
Parental alienation
Positive breastfeeding
Weaning
Child therapy/anxiety
Vegan/vegetarian
BLM
Police brutality
Food poverty/food banks
Sustainable clothing

These are all the things she has posted about previously that she just moaned/boasted about when she could have done so much good!

I'm aware there are alot more aswell.. this is just off the top of my head
But none of that brings the money in. She only posts what actually benefits her.

Reactions: 8
Just to add - I know I have asked for this before and I’m sorry to ask again. Does anyone have all the go fund me screenshots and the wording of the text for the PayPal donations (inc the bit about her personal bank details and the updates/newsletters). Thanks. I promise I will screenshot them this time 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah totally got a “What the duck?!” vibe from Lula. Maybe would have been a better activity for Issac?! I bet he would have liked it

Reactions: 12
I mean the only reason I know how many countries in the world are from Greg James’ ‘Up Yours Corona’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well we finally know what "work" she's been claiming to do for the last almost 12 months 😂 now to determine joshs job...
But she claims she's part time. Maybe Joyce breastfeeds too, he is obsessed after all 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m still pissed at her for not being a DA advocate over the last 4/5 months!! She’s got time to take pics of the messiah feeding, but she hasn’t got time to repost anything regarding DA! Get your head out of your thrush infected vagina & start doing some bleeping work. You should be ashamed of yourself shambleton!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.