PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also does anyone know why she walks around the house fully naked at 2am? I mean ffs, put a dressing gown on, you have kids you weirdo
Not to mention two stepsons...

So last night I was struggling to sleep. Premenopausal and the night sweats are unreal. I’m the same age as R can’t wait for her take when she starts.
Anyway I did a bit of stalking....is it stalking if it’s public???
came across this....is it josh or her dad she’s talking about
Definitely sounds like bio dad 🤔 you know, the toxic, abusive one 🤨

Reactions: 11
Hey Rach. I've got a good cure for your insomnia. Watch this recent story back and you'll be asleep in minutes #lifehack

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So last night I was struggling to sleep. Premenopausal and the night sweats are unreal. I’m the same age as R can’t wait for her take when she starts.
She’s talking about Betsy’s dad.

Reactions: 6
Scrolling through my facebook and this came up, can’t get away from rachaeeeelllleeee. I will never forgive M&S for this. I bloody love Percy pigs too, but I’m not setting foot in M&S again!
DEA8A2DA-B5CA-4C55-9B9B-299AE4992556.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sounds like her bio dad. Raychayellie would have been living with Josh at the time, so B wouldn't ring her from there. So the dad who's so abusive and toxic that T has to have therapy was buying an iPhone for B? It's like she forgets she puts everything on a public forum.

Reactions: 15
"ALL" you have to do is spend £20. And for that you get one tiny little bit of crap that your kid won't care about in 3 weeks.

Excellent on a day when thousands of redundancies were announced (y)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"ALL" you have to do is spend £20. And for that you get one tiny little bit of crap that your kid won't care about in 3 weeks.

I mean, it's easy to spend £20 in M&S, but given that the majority of her huns probably don't shop there it's not a great ad campaign is it?

Reactions: 9

Last time they did this promotion I saw something on Facebook, someone had priced up how much you'd have to spend to get all the bits, I'm sure it was a couple of grand! 🤯 why you'd spend that much to get "free" tat I don't know! How many people hand on heart do every weekly food shop at m&s?!

I mean, it's easy to spend £20 in M&S, but given that the majority of her huns probably don't shop there it's not a great ad campaign is it?
Its on food only tho!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure we've got a scream mask in the loft, any of you huns want to paypal me the money for a train down from Scotland? I'll quite happily go and stand on her driveway at 2am in the morning wearing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm pretty sure we've got a scream mask in the loft, any of you huns want to paypal me the money for a train down from Scotland? I'll quite happily go and stand on her driveway at 2am in the morning wearing it.
DM me your bank details hun and I'll put the money straight into your account. Then in a few weeks when you haven't been and I ask you what you've spent the money I donated on you can block me 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When you Google her and look at images from when she first went viral, she looks like a completely different person 5 years ago. I don't think I've seen these pics posted here, at least not this year 😂

View attachment 169475

View attachment 169476

She's got to have had fillers or something done, her whole face is so different !

I was also thinking about the teeth/brace situation as someone mentioned them not looking as if she brushes them on the M&S #ad. I saw my god daughter the other day, she was supposed to have had her braces off at the end of March, due to covid the app got cancelled and she has only now been rebooked for the end of September. Wonder if that's why R's stick out at such a funny angle if her appointments also got cancelled. There wasn't anything wrong with her appearance before so really dont know why she's doing all this to herself.

Reactions: 7
She’s all over the place. One minute she’s pretending she only ever uses cheeky wipes because they are better for the environment (lie Rachel - you advertised Aldi wet wipes whilst another brand was regularly featured in the background of your stories) yet now she is advertising bits of small plastic that her followers can collect for £20 a piece.

She’s cashed out and has lost all sense of direction. Today’s ramble isn’t hilarious like she’s hoping - it’s an embarrassing farce.

Reactions: 15
She’s all over the place. One minute she’s pretending she only ever uses cheeky wipes because they are better for the environment (lie Rachel - you advertised Aldi wet wipes whilst another brand was regularly featured in the background of your stories) yet now she is advertising bits of small plastic that her followers can collect for £20 a piece.

She’s cashed out and has lost all sense of direction. Today’s ramble isn’t hilarious like she’s hoping - it’s an embarrassing farce.
She will literally flog anything.
Most influencers I watch stick to what their page is about.. like mrs hinch..she advertises cleaning products (bar a few little extras) i follow miss greedy and she advertises home stuff because shes a home account. even some celebs like lucy meck etc stick to fashion/make up and have a separate account for their home.
Rach over here, advertises things ranging from healthy ryvita snacks to bleeping life insurance and camping tents 😂😂

So far we have seen her shop in sainsburys/tesco/aldi/lidl and now Mark's and Spencer's... watch out morrisons..your next 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that story is true about someone messaging her about the baby potato then stop the world, I want to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will literally flog anything.
Most influencers I watch stick to what their page is about.. like mrs hinch..she advertises cleaning products (bar a few little extras) i follow miss greedy and she advertises home stuff because shes a home account. even some celebs like lucy meck etc stick to fashion/make up and have a separate account for their home.
Rach over here, advertises things ranging from healthy ryvita snacks to bleeping life insurance and camping tents 😂😂

So far we have seen her shop in sainsburys/tesco/aldi/lidl and now Mark's and Spencer's... watch out morrisons..your next 😂😂
No integrity whatsoever. She once claimed that she wouldn't advertise anything she didn't genuinely like and use, that's gone right out of the window these days. Nothing she tries to flog actually matches up with what she does. Remember those earphones her and Betsy both advertised at Christmas? Never seen the fuckers since and if anyone in that house is seen using earphones they are air pods. She advertised Ryvita and also did a campaign about healthy eating (fit 4 life or something) but then is constantly snorting about Maccy's breakfasts and berating Josh for daring to give the kids fruit for breakfast while feeding a baby milkshakes, cakes and biscuits all day long. She's a joke.

Reactions: 12
Joking aside and I’m going to be honest. Is anyone getting vibes that she might actually be (in her way of saying it,) ‘unwell’? Honestly that was all a bit hyper and unnerving. Plus now she’s on the couch looking like she hasn’t slept for 6 months. It’s probably just me but I don’t know 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.