PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got to have had fillers or something done, her whole face is so different !

I was also thinking about the teeth/brace situation as someone mentioned them not looking as if she brushes them on the M&S #ad. I saw my god daughter the other day, she was supposed to have had her braces off at the end of March, due to covid the app got cancelled and she has only now been rebooked for the end of September. Wonder if that's why R's stick out at such a funny angle if her appointments also got cancelled. There wasn't anything wrong with her appearance before so really dont know why she's doing all this to herself.
I think there will be a lot more ( and very expensive work) on here teeth in the near future. My daughter (as an adult) has braces similar to PTWM to align her teeth that she’d been unhappy about. Once the brace was off for good, she then had the cosmetic work , it’s like a composite resin ( I may have got the terminology wrong !) it makes your teeth look perfect in shape and colour and looks rather like you’ve had veneers except it’s your own teeth. The whole process is quite time consuming from start to finish and can take up to a couple of years from brace fittings etc. It cost my daughter a few thousand pounds but the results were so worth it for her and a real boost to her confidence. I feel this is the reason why PTWM smiles so much more showing her teeth than before she had the brace as in time and once all the cosmetic work is done, there will be a huge post and ad campaign with the dental company.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t read here yet just need to point out another pointless lie. It wiped out 3 cars......4 stories later.....so 4 cars! If you lie you have to
Remember them hun!

Reactions: 6
Tallulahs at home. There is a vid of her with Wilby. I thought she had given up on school as she doesn’t seem to have been there.
On those videos this morning though, Rachel said “I’ve got to be quick, I need to take Tallulah to school,”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never really paid attention to her posts or watched her stories until reading this thread. Wtf! I only started following her because I thought she was involved in helping domestic abuse victims and haven't seen anything like that from her for a while.

I don't understand what her whole thing is meant to be about? Her page and stories are boring as duck. She's talking utter nonsense and I'm cringing for her big time. Unfollow.

Reactions: 15
On those videos this morning though, Rachel said “I’ve got to be quick, I need to take Tallulah to school,”
I think she said I have to go out, but then didn’t seem to go out 🤷‍♀️. I don’t know. I’m still trying to figure it out

Reactions: 6
I think her and brummy mummy need to come off social media altogether there is clearly something not right with Rachel I feel we are watching them both have breakdowns.

Reactions: 9
I thought she was from Manchester?? I maybe wrong....but if she is....Huddersfield is next door!! Trust me I go every weekend when my boy is playing rugby league....and then onto the snide shops for my fake Gucci belt

• Haha
I thought she was from Manchester?? I maybe wrong....but if she is....Huddersfield is next door!! Trust me I go every weekend when my boy is playing rugby league....and then onto the snide shops for my fake Gucci belt
Also, her bestest friend ever (well one of them) lives there too 😄

Screenshot_20200702-134322_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she said I have to go out, but then didn’t seem to go out 🤷‍♀️. I don’t know. I’m still trying to figure it out
I definitely heard her say she was taking Tallulah to school. She must tell so many lies she’s forgotten which ones are still current.

Reactions: 7
I definitely heard her say she was taking Tallulah to school. She must tell so many lies she’s forgotten which ones are still current.
The world of Insta is really sad now, all the ones making their living there just lie most of the time! And then lie about lying....

I only watched a few clips of the ‘rough night’ story and I turned it off. It was like watching someone off their face on drugs, she constantly interrupted herself and went off on a tangent I didn’t bother with the rest of it

Reactions: 13
T could be doing half days? I know some schools are only doing part-time as it’s the only way they’re able to have all the kids who can be in, there. Or she could be lying, who knows with Rach 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I follow Gemma Atkinson on insta, her daughter is approx a month older than Wilby although she was premature. She’s standing up dancing, independently playing and almost walking. Everything a nearly one year old should be doing. Not slobbing out in front of CBeebies everyday and having pouches shoved down your throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she may be abit delirious due to apparent lack of sleep. But I also think shes borderline crazy. The tone of voice changes instantly within just one sentence. And to go on and on about this subject of the house light for literally 2 days solid, on and off camera, isnt normal behaviour.
I have ocd anxiety, so my thoughts can be wild at times and they can go from 0-100 within seconds... but I know they are just that,thoughts, and I dont even tell my hubby them because I'm far too embarrassed about how ridiculous some of them can be.
Whether shes just going along with it because shes finds it hilarious and shes getting the attention or shes actually serious, either way she needs to get help because it's not healthy. Her physical appearance is concerning and with her content being all over the place and random, someone needs to step in now and tell her to just have a looooong break because shes doing more harm than good.
No amount of money is worth that imo
Yes but do you go on Instagram and broadcast to 19k followers.? And Instagram is not her main source of income. Her hubby is a High ranking police officer?? I did just what she said I didn’t listen to her. IM waiting for the story “And I was so broken with worrying about my neighbours that a psychiatrist had to be called to come to my house and when they heard my story they were sobbing and vomiting horrifically’ If she is ill her family need to get her help and not post it on social media

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to come across as erratic? Or in her head does she think she's being cute and ditsy? Her most recent stories are ridiculous, irritating and boring! It's not cute to be thick as tit.

She's an absolute bleeping mess.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.