PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joking aside and I’m going to be honest. Is anyone getting vibes that she might actually be (in her way of saying it,) ‘unwell’? Honestly that was all a bit hyper and unnerving. Plus now she’s on the couch looking like she hasn’t slept for 6 months. It’s probably just me but I don’t know 🤔
That could be because, according to her, she has barely slept the past two nights. I tend to get a bit hyper when I haven’t slept then will crash spectacularly.

However, I think there’s a chance you may be onto something. Her behaviour is concerning and shouldn’t be encouraged. She needs help. She’s too consumed with the gram, she’s too desperate for attention and adoration from strangers and appears to lack any boundaries or ability to know what is and isn’t acceptable.

Reactions: 18
Joking aside and I’m going to be honest. Is anyone getting vibes that she might actually be (in her way of saying it,) ‘unwell’? Honestly that was all a bit hyper and unnerving. Plus now she’s on the couch looking like she hasn’t slept for 6 months. It’s probably just me but I don’t know 🤔
It's probably the stress and paranoia catching up with her. Her income is all built on lies and she knows it could easily all fall down around her, hence the constant need to monitor comments, and delete and block anyone who might alert the huns. That must be a stressful way to live. Plus the pandemic must have added to her stress, obviously not on a par with people who have lost loved ones, are working through it or lost their jobs, but casting around for content while you couldn't leave the house (or go round your mate's for a barbecue but not show it) must have been difficult when again, it's your main income. She probably feels like she needs to post something, because otherwise she will lose followers and the ads will dey up, but had nothing to show or talk about, so is making up all sorts of bollocks to try and keep people interested.

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure we've got a scream mask in the loft, any of you huns want to paypal me the money for a train down from Scotland? I'll quite happily go and stand on her driveway at 2am in the morning wearing it.
i have one too so i'll come with you! That would be hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If your friend was really travelling on a bleeping boat because you’re a needy freak then wouldn’t you show the part of the text where all this was discussed? Because to me it just looks like she’s coming for a bog standard visit like a normal person
Of course she is. I can’t even with this 💩 Im embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with her. She's found something that is engaging the huns and she's rolling with it. We're also talking about her ridiculousy idiotic stories here. She's loving life right now.

Reactions: 12
So she’s gone from showing genuine concern for a neighbour to accusing them of being a murderer whose who to storm into her house - without ever having met them! All of this broadcast to 195k people - nice one Rach, not intrusive at all!

Reactions: 17
I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with her. She's found something that is engaging the huns and she's rolling with it. We're also talking about her ridiculousy idiotic stories here. She's loving life right now.
I’m just trying to put logic behind the illogical. If that’s her and her followers idea of humour, then Im even more puzzled 😂😂😂 ffs

Reactions: 8
I think she may be abit delirious due to apparent lack of sleep. But I also think shes borderline crazy. The tone of voice changes instantly within just one sentence. And to go on and on about this subject of the house light for literally 2 days solid, on and off camera, isnt normal behaviour.
I have ocd anxiety, so my thoughts can be wild at times and they can go from 0-100 within seconds... but I know they are just that,thoughts, and I dont even tell my hubby them because I'm far too embarrassed about how ridiculous some of them can be.
Whether shes just going along with it because shes finds it hilarious and shes getting the attention or shes actually serious, either way she needs to get help because it's not healthy. Her physical appearance is concerning and with her content being all over the place and random, someone needs to step in now and tell her to just have a looooong break because shes doing more harm than good.
No amount of money is worth that imo

Reactions: 11
Looks like a load more packages in the hall behind Isaac here.

It’s cute how she’s blocked out their address too, like we don’t all already know it 💜

43679E1F-9473-42E5-AF4A-018CEFB21B97.jpeg

Reactions: 7
So I'm a dreaded home shopping picker for a supermarket (I give normal substitutes, not some of the random tit you see!) and I had at least 3 orders with all the lenor and bold stuff she done the ad for the other day. I don't like being this close to some of the delusional huns.
My click and collect Asda order yesterday. I ordered savoury bagels £1, I got frozen cod £3.30, no complaint from me as I live fish and it’s healthier than bagels 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Chicken or the egg....really have we scooped that low that we are asking our followers riddles that the kids say in primary school??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you Chief Rachaele for your tree philosophy that no one has ever heard of or discussed before. You are profound.
She is a walking advert for the importance of a high quality education. I mean dear lord....how can you get to her age and still be confused about how the earth being round works? And the stuff about the colour green? Chicken or Egg first? duck me....Plato she ain‘t.

She’s making a total fool of herself..... hilarious for us but someone needs to take her phone away from her-it’s car-crash kind of stuff.

And if I repeatedly woke up my partner at 3am to share my ridiculous, neurotic, unnecessary, and frankly absurd, worries about a complete strangers nightlight, he would rightly be absolutely fuming! What a twit.

Reactions: 18
She is a walking advert for the importance of a high quality education. I mean dear lord....how can you get to her age and still be confused about how the earth being round works? And the stuff about the colour green? Chicken or Egg first? duck me....Plato she ain‘t.

She’s making a total fool of herself..... hilarious for us but someone needs to take her phone away from her-it’s car-crash kind of stuff.

And if I repeatedly woke up my partner at 3am to share my ridiculous, neurotic, unnecessary, and frankly absurd, worries about a complete strangers nightlight, he would rightly be absolutely fuming! What a twit.
That behaviour, I'd be sending her to the nearest psychiatric ward. She's not been right for a while now but this just tops it!

Reactions: 10
If she had to stop stories this morning to take Tallulah to school, how was Tallulah uploading stories 35 minutes ago?

7071A964-5749-4BA8-9997-2FEFD0A92556.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.