PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m said before that I found her house on maps from only the information she gives out. Have just looked and there is houses across the road from her that are terraced but they have parking all round them so that’s another lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think she’s bought it but darnt about about it.
A bit ago on the hinch thread, a neighbour came on and everybody was questioning her and wanting proof etc.
somebody went into zoopla and it said no houses had being sold on that street in over a year. Neighbour claimed she moved in 10 months ago.
Anyways a fair few people commented saying they bought there house, say 5 years ago, but on zoopla it still said it hadn’t being sold for 7 years!
So I don’t think zoopla is accurate.
They have thrown so much money into that house, normal people wouldn’t spend that much on a rented house x
If someone knows her address you can pay for the deeds from the land registry, pretty sure it's only £3, anyone can do it, tells you the current owner, who the mortgage is with etc. Feels a bit stalkery, I only know as I was buying a house and the estate agent lied and said it was freehold when I knew the estate was generally leasehold so I decided to find out for myself.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
God she is so bloody predictable 😴😴 a blind man with no nose could see through her tit!

Hasn’t mentioned M&S in her entire time on social media. Yet in the last week we’ve had;

Rachel showing the M&S till belt full of shopping ✅
Rachel bragging about an M&S spirit she ‘bought’ for her mate ✅
Rachel showing off Edie’s M&S plastic toys that she never puts down* 🤪 ✅
*except when she’s crying over Roblox presumably?
Rachel showing her and Josh eating M&S ready meals and picky bits for dinner last night ✅

Then WHADDAYA KNOW?! Hey guys M&S are paying me to talk about some plastic crap that costs a fortune swipe up ⬆😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My mum lived opposite a woman who always turned her bedroom light off every night at a certain time. My mum was always up until the small hours and one night noticed this woman's light was still on. She called 111, who probably thought she was a bit batshit, but did send the police out to check.

It wasn't a happy ending.
For your mum or the neighbour? 🤔

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell Rach, you’re milking this neighbour story for all its worth! I’m guessing the huns have bitten. How utterly depressing.

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell Rach, you’re milking this neighbour story for all its worth! I’m guessing the huns have bitten. How utterly depressing.
My name is Rachel (no extra letters) and I always have to reread posts with Rach in 🤣 maybe it’s the back to work brain that’s fried thinking it would be a message to me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you Google her and look at images from when she first went viral, she looks like a completely different person 5 years ago. I don't think I've seen these pics posted here, at least not this year 😂

Screenshot_20200701-210842_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-211007_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
B4865365-8DA7-4417-8807-2152B4073CDB.png

Wow ok I’m sure her eyebrows never used to look like that!!! They’re way about her brow bone!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Charlie with the boobs must have done her Botox last week it takes about this time to kick in.

Reactions: 18
So cocaine Katy was called in to watch the kids because Joyce was birding and she fancied a sleep. Then to justify it, when no one asked her to, she goes into the whole ‘light’ story.
Rach there was no light was there? You just couldn’t be arsed with parenting today as well as recording *cough* ADS.
(Anyone lurking who believed that Katy came over to sort out the neighbour incident, don’t sign up. I’ll have to leave.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also her lips must be quite dodgy if they still look bad when she is using a filter since there are no signs of wrinkles in the centre of her forehead, even though she is raising her eyebrows.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.