PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she’s bought it but darnt about about it.
A bit ago on the hinch thread, a neighbour came on and everybody was questioning her and wanting proof etc.
somebody went into zoopla and it said no houses had being sold on that street in over a year. Neighbour claimed she moved in 10 months ago.
Anyways a fair few people commented saying they bought there house, say 5 years ago, but on zoopla it still said it hadn’t being sold for 7 years!
So I don’t think zoopla is accurate.
They have thrown so much money into that house, normal people wouldn’t spend that much on a rented house x
Theres a few conflicting views on this here.
I haven't checked online but others have checked land registry etc and it would still belong to the landlady.
Personally it just looks like they have wallpapered and painted (apart from the conservatory, but she didnt pay for that anyway) I'm in rented and we have decorated the same with landlords permission, nothing major.
She may have had permission from landlady regarding the chickens.
I'm not sticking up for her btw..
When she mentioned about hiring an interior designer a few weeks back I thought that was absolutely absurd on a rented property.
If the go fund me for the deposit got cancelled then theres no way they would be saving for it themselves with how much she spends on tit...and even if they did get the money, the mortgage company would just laugh at her irresponsible spending habits.

I also think they either have bought it or are about to, which makes me sick. She doesn’t deserve any kind of financial security the way she has behaved. She also said a few weeks back that she “had plans” for Seb to have a room of his own, which, unless they stick him in the conservatory (could happen), points to some kind of extension.
If they add an extra bedroom anywhere then we know damn well shes either bought it or is intending to. If they spend their own money doing that to a rental then they are even more stupid than I thought...and I doubt their landlady would pay out for that.

Reactions: 6
What the hell was that ramble in aid of?
Only Storytelling Stella could make a mountain out of a speck of dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a blatant copy of The Only Girl in the House. She has no original ideas ffs.

It also pisses me off a bit when accounts say this is an ad, feel free to skip by if you’re not interested. Like, the only reason you’re getting ads is because you have a certain number of followers. If your followers aren’t interested in what you’re selling then clearly that’s an indication that you’ve sold out on the wrong product? I think it would be fairer to ask for feedback, negative and positive, to gauge what kind of ads to do in the future.

But we all know Rach can’t deal with negative feedback, she’d end up losing half her followers to the block list 😒

AE3142F1-ABC7-48DC-ABCD-863517790FB1.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Iv just watched the house/bean story... duck me, she could send a glass eye to sleep 😂
And she cocked up abit there, she said cokehead Katy came round to pick a parcel up...few stories later she said she came all the way over just to check on the people in the house 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iv just watched the house/bean story... duck me, she could send a glass eye to sleep 😂
And she cocked up abit there, she said cokehead Katy came round to pick a parcel up...few stories later she said she came all the way over just to check on the people in the house 🤥🤥🤥
Yes I noticed that too!!! Totally inconsistent with her lies

Reactions: 9
Can relate soooo much haha..i am also furloughed until sept and i now need mid morning nap and then afternoon nap or else i am just too tired for anything else...omg literally turnes into a sloth..😂
I’m furloughed too and I have to a Nanna nap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry if she was that worried and in a panic over it surely a call to 111 explaining the situation, im sure the police would do a check on the people who live there.
She is really getting on my tits tonight 😂

Reactions: 12
Yes I noticed that too!!! Totally inconsistent with her lies
She tells so many lies she can’t keep up from one minute to the next. And I think it’s obvious as she’s talking they’re lies; she just keeps adding bits and changing the story to make it sound more dramatic as she’s telling it.

That M&S ad, she’s surely misjudged her audience and whoever hired her from M&S needs sacking. They didn’t do their homework and look at the demographic of the bulk of her followers.

At least she’s keeping me ‘entertained’ this evening! I’m having an RA flare and stuck in bed so need something to distract me. Her ridiculousness has it’s uses.

I’m sorry if she was that worried and in a panic over it surely a call to 111 explaining the situation, im sure the police would do a check on the people who live there.
Especially as Joyce is one 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely, as a police officer he has a duty of care to members of the public, whether or not he’s on duty. Unless...

Reactions: 14
If only she lived with a policeman who could call in some favours...oh wait 🤔

also her mate totally going into her house breaking the rules yet again

Reactions: 17
The beans thing😬 I’m actually embarrassed for her. This woman is either desperate to keep content going (she knows it’s not going well) or she has lost the plot. Josh please have word. It’s just cringe worthy!

Reactions: 17
I also think they either have bought it or are about to, which makes me sick. She doesn’t deserve any kind of financial security the way she has behaved. She also said a few weeks back that she “had plans” for Seb to have a room of his own, which, unless they stick him in the conservatory (could happen), points to some kind of extension.
That’s what the wooden hen coop is for.

‘Here Seb Seb get into your new bed, what you mean your feet are sticking out,dont be so ungrateful I had to deal with a weirdo turning up at my house so you could have this bespoke bed. Don’t worry, I’ll make a regetta tent to cover your toes, night nights little chicken’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Them story’s like WTF.... it’s like she’s made them up to say she has “issues” no your just attention seeking wanker!!! The light, and the beans. 🙄🙄🙄

The ad thing sandwiched in between the light story...her cult are thick as tit!

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does anyone else get abit excited when they see "new member" 😂😂
Yes I'm aware that I need to get a life haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
M&S?!? Well that’s them gone down in my estimation. Only bought from there on special occasions (ok once a year at Xmas). Boycotted😡

Reactions: 12
That M&S ad is going to really alienate her from a lot of her core die-hard huns who won’t be able to afford £20 a time to get a little food collectible. Especially when their Queen inadvertently brags because she has so many spare from last year, infact LOADS 🙄
I think this woman commenting is the one she copied her hairstyle from...

Reactions: 4
My mum lived opposite a woman who always turned her bedroom light off every night at a certain time. My mum was always up until the small hours and one night noticed this woman's light was still on. She called 111, who probably thought she was a bit batshit, but did send the police out to check.

It wasn't a happy ending.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m still a relative newbie so if this has already been discussed shoot me now!
Didn’t rach put a post on in 2017 condemning D&C police in their handling of a domestic abuse case.....
Surely that wouldn’t look good on Joyce

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.