PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did u get to the bit about the beans?! 😳 the duck?!
The duck was that about the beans!!!
I kind of understand what she means about being another house on the street still being up. When I have a bad nights sleep I’ll look out my window and think ‘does no one down my street stay up past 10? Ok, I’m cuckoo 🤪..
but what the duck was beans about... I don’t know if it is glue, but she’s definitely got to be on something ! And then keeping josh awake rambling on about nothing Just because she can’t sleep... sounds about right!
Id tell you to duck off aswell!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did u get to the bit about the beans?! 😳 the duck?!
I tried to save myself by turning it off but you dragged me back in mentioning beans...she's pathetic.

She says she knows she has 'issues' and I think she does, just not the kind she thinks she has. But I also think she really wants to 'have issues' because she thinks it makes her more interesting. I think that's why she makes out she's anxious and can't leave the house without Joyce, and all these ridiculous little stories and where something has apparently turned into chaos etc. She thinks they make her seem interesting and funny and quirky. And in fairness to her, she needs something because she's actually dull as duck!

Reactions: 11
Those latest stories were quite literally bullshit. You could tell, the way she kept stopping, then embellishing further. She has absolutely no content so she’s trying to create something to get her huns frothing over. She’ll ‘wake up to’ 7000 messages tomorrow asking if the light was on 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She has never provided a financial summary so it's unclear. If you ask her anything about it at all, however nicely,she will block you. At the time though she had easily 250k+ followers I think so it would only have taken a fairly small % of people only donating £1 or similar for it to be a sizeble sum.

There have also been a few GoFundMe's that have never been mentioned again I think? Others will know more.
I think it was at least £20k in go fund me in total

Reactions: 5
Those latest stories were quite literally bullshit. You could tell, the way she kept stopping, then embellishing further. She has absolutely no content so she’s trying to create something to get her huns frothing over. She’ll ‘wake up to’ 7000 messages tomorrow asking if the light was on 🙄
And asking her how many of her beans escaped and are now making a life for themselves in Mexico.

She probably never had beans when she was a child. Her mum probably took every can from the cupboard when she abandoned her. Then her dad remarried and got so caught up with his new wife that he never even thought to buy her beans. Her evil stepmother used to sit eating them straight from the tin in front of her, taunting her because she wouldn't let the beans live a nice, free life. And that's when she realised, at the age of 4, that not all beans have it easy and if she was ever lucky enough to be able to cook beans, she would always make sure that some were set free so they know they're loved, because she never knew she was. Not even when she was on her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Like when she used to pretend to get words mixed up and couldn’t pronounce them properly, we said on here that’s it’s unfunny as was doing it every story, so she stopped doing it.

And now the way she slaps her lips together n spits 🤢 I’m sure she’s doing it to piss me off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've heard less creepy stuff being said by killers in movies 😳
Me and my husband are night owls, I hope to god none of my neighbours are the creepy stalker type like she is, thinking the same when they see our lights on 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really late to the show here but how much did she actually raise by ppl donating to her PayPal? Do we know?
I thought she was a nice person!
I'd imagine quite abit.. individuals were donating between £1-£5 per month. Most of those are probably still active transactions as people might not miss a small outgoing or have forgotten. She still gets the odd new person donate when she does a sob story. I'd imagine she still gets a hefty sum per month. Shes never provided any information for anyone.
She has however received donations directly to her personal bank account as instructed by her PA.
One go fund me raised £20,000 which was meant for a deposit to buy their house (house still being rented 2 years later)
Another go fund me raised £12,000
She has never publically thanked anyone for those or stated they were cancelled and refunded.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So we haven’t had an update on the house then from her mate, they must have told her to f*ck off 😂 Or we will get a long post on how she saved them from something or other

Also why the lazy bint couldn’t go herself To check 🙄
Its been playing on my mind but I have a family member and ex who was in the army and they can fix things etc but he can’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Find it concerning that she’s telling her Instagram that the person across the road isn’t home? If people Know where she lives it’s dangerous, they might be staying with family. I’d be fuming if someone did that with me

Reactions: 28
Evening ladies. Long time no see.
Just watched about Mr and Mrs Bean making a life together. I'm not going to witch about it as that's exactly the sort of thing my schizophrenic mum would say/do. But is she schizophrenic? Or just saying it for effect as she has no content whatsoever?

Find it concerning that she’s telling her Instagram that the person across the road isn’t home? If people Know where she lives it’s dangerous, they might be staying with family. I’d be fuming if someone did that with me
I know exactly where she lives. #moron

Reactions: 8
Txt exchange between me and my other half....I’m turning into Rachel!!!
I’m furloughed til September btw I’m not normally at home....and an afternoon sleep is my treat, it’s a running joke between myself, my friends, family and work colleagues x
Can relate soooo much haha..i am also furloughed until sept and i now need mid morning nap and then afternoon nap or else i am just too tired for anything else...omg literally turnes into a sloth..😂

Reactions: 4
She wont care about that, she has often posted photos of josh with his hands round her neck in an "affectionate way" and shes referenced rough sex before. She posts the odd DV thing but nothing with any context, just a repost here and there of someone else's post.
In regards to her house...her followers raised over £20k so she could buy it in 2018 (or last year not sure) but she still rents it...so where has that 20k gone?
She doesnt use the paypal money for DV services because everytime shes asked about it the questions get ignored and deleted. Shes constantly asking people to buy this and that..when that's what the paypal was originally for, so she didnt need to keep asking (like the bike she asked people to get for a warrior last week or so)
Shes a disgrace and down right disgusting.
Her USP isnt domestic violence anymore.
Shes sells her life/soul/kids for ads and freebies
I actually think she’s bought it but darnt about about it.
A bit ago on the hinch thread, a neighbour came on and everybody was questioning her and wanting proof etc.
somebody went into zoopla and it said no houses had being sold on that street in over a year. Neighbour claimed she moved in 10 months ago.
Anyways a fair few people commented saying they bought there house, say 5 years ago, but on zoopla it still said it hadn’t being sold for 7 years!
So I don’t think zoopla is accurate.
They have thrown so much money into that house, normal people wouldn’t spend that much on a rented house x

Reactions: 7
I don’t care how rough her night was - if she has six kids (and a husband who works “full time”) she shouldn’t have time to go back to bed during the afternoon then wake up and spend the rest of the day talking tit to her phone.

Reactions: 16
I think it was at least £20k in go fund me in total
That was just for the house deposit. I think there were 3 other Go Fund Me accounts set up by Rachel herself for various ‘causes’ which were still active last year. No evidence was ever found of them being given to these good causes and Go Fund Me closed them down last year after complaints from a few posters on here. I think I’ve remembered that right - there was loads of screen shots in the earlier threads.

The PayPal ‘donations’ were a monthly standing order rather than a one off payment and she had options to select ranging from £1 to £100 per month (cheeky bint). There is probably people still paying it to this day without realising.

She’s coined it in over the past couple of years all under the guise of charitable donations and good causes of which no evidence has ever been provided for. The only evidence we can see is the dramatic change in her lifestyle from 2017 onwards not long after the PayPal con started 😉

Reactions: 9
I actually think she’s bought it but darnt about about it.
A bit ago on the hinch thread, a neighbour came on and everybody was questioning her and wanting proof etc.
somebody went into zoopla and it said no houses had being sold on that street in over a year. Neighbour claimed she moved in 10 months ago.
Anyways a fair few people commented saying they bought there house, say 5 years ago, but on zoopla it still said it hadn’t being sold for 7 years!
So I don’t think zoopla is accurate.
They have thrown so much money into that house, normal people wouldn’t spend that much on a rented house x
I also think they either have bought it or are about to, which makes me sick. She doesn’t deserve any kind of financial security the way she has behaved. She also said a few weeks back that she “had plans” for Seb to have a room of his own, which, unless they stick him in the conservatory (could happen), points to some kind of extension.

Reactions: 7
Evening ladies. Long time no see.
Just watched about Mr and Mrs Bean making a life together. I'm not going to witch about it as that's exactly the sort of thing my schizophrenic mum would say/do. But is she schizophrenic? Or just saying it for effect as she has no content whatsoever?

I know exactly where she lives. #moron
People with Schizophrenia are Ill (and also very interesting in a lot of ways.) Rach is just an attention seeking moron with no purpose in life than to pretend she is a vulnerable saint whilst actually being a high key child pimping Mother.
(See Edie and the hugely relatable, sensitive to her demographic M&S AD.)
Oh and why does she have yet another friend in the house. How many social bubbles does this family have exactly?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.