PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she offers to reimburse the crazed fan something towards travel expenses seeing as she doesn’t have to pay for a courier. It must’ve cost a fortune in petrol. Absolute lunacy travelling all that way.
I dont get it at all. It's 5 and a half hours on a good run, with no traffic jams or roadworks or heavy traffic...and to travel that far without hitting one of those is very rare. Plus you need loo and food breaks. To go there and back in one day is completely irrational and in reality a bit silly.

Reactions: 14
More fool the woman I say, I’m angry for the woman how our rach has took the piss out of her on the story, but she’s probably a hun so won’t be bothered. I can’t bring myself to send the stories as it’s a bit heartless....but it’s all there waiting for Rachel’s downfall

Reactions: 12
Faye - please go outside and talk to people. Your comment is 🤦🏼‍♀️
Faye needs to get a life, but Susan needs to get to specsavers! Which kid does she think is lula/how big does she think the age gap is between betsy and lula?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the woman has been treated really badly and Rachaeaeaeaele really has no shame. Having said that, I also think it's a little bit insane to drive 5 and a half hours (at least) and then back again in one day, to deliver something to a complete stranger...

I used to drive from Brixham to Hull on a regular basis which is also about 5 and a half hours on a good day. Would I drive there and back to take something to someone I didn't know, someone that proves time and time again how much money she has and wastes and someone who could have gone to any shop locally and bought a hen house? Would I duck!

I'm not even sure I'd drive that distance in one day for one of my kids... 😐

I could understand the chicken prison lady driving alllllll that way if she was dropping off something R was going to advertise to her followers that they would all flock (pardon the pun) to buy, but how many of her followers realistically are going to actually buy one of them? Yes, she’s had exposure from it but almost in the form of mockery, so was it really worth it? Will she even recoup her fuel costs?! And it’s not very relatable content for her “warriors” rebuilding their lives from DV seeing R in her fairly large home thus meaning a fairly large garden to keep all those chickens and children anyway! I don’t understand how R has got so many followers?!

Reactions: 10
Went to look at the page to see if they'd mentioned about today and came across this......
20200623_232508.jpg

Too late Josh, Rach has already made herself look like an ungrateful moose.....
made the poor woman sound like a nutter 😕
The poor woman travelled for hours, her husband worked on it on Father's Day and this is the best you can do in her comments section?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So, do we think R has got away with having her child work illegally?

It's a case by case and council by council decision. I believe most haven't but in touristy areas they are starting to open again because people are literally shitting in the streets 🤢
I live on the south coast and the public loos on the seafront have been open a while now.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for asking the question about Betsy job I was thinking the same thing. Will we ever know?

Reactions: 7
Can someone put nasty Nelly’s ungrearful chicken coop story up as something wrong with Gramster today. Normally not bothered but I’m nosey to see her being a complete witch - again! Thanks 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I went on the hen ladies Facebook page and she had a status on how excited she was that R had messaged her when they offered her a free hen house, but R did say she has brought 1 already so they still offered T something for free, I’ve just looked and the lady hasn’t wrote anything about today.

Either A it didn’t happen another lie
B this poor lady feels humiliated
C she isn’t back home yet

She manages to read troll messages but takes her all day to read that ladies message.

i smell bull tit

I feel so sorry for the kind hearted lady who drove so long to deliver that chicken shed. To see a story where Racheleeoio is basically mocking her and saying she is mortified and embarrassed - god knows how that poor woman feels, she was just doing a good deed.
How many times did she have to say she paid for it?
She’s really shamed that lady - not right at all!
How rude.
What is with the witch smirk face she does at the end of sentences? This has pissed me off for a long time. Far before I started hearing about tattle and realising she was a bit of a witch. It’s the sort of face that girls at school would do when they were being ‘fake nice’ to one of the unpopular kids to get something they wanted. It’s like she’s never grown past 14! And the teeth clacking 🤢
76C2FE07-B787-4EFD-9FC7-B7844DAC5359.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The lady also has a craft business page... each doesn't even follow her on there! I feel bad for her how rach spoke about her yesterday. But also think shes silly travelling that far to give a stranger something for free

Reactions: 11
So, do we think R has got away with having her child work illegally?

I live on the south coast and the public loos on the seafront have been open a while now.
Since it came out about betsy and scoopz... betsy has been rather m.i.a on her stories 😂😂 wonder if her mother of the year has told her to lay low

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont follow R any more so I haven’t seen the story but I don’t think it’s all that mad for the hen house lady to have driven that distance tbh. It’s a new venture by the sounds of it, we’re only just coming out of lockdown so business will have been slow. It should have been the sort of publicity that money can’t buy (especially whilst there isn’t a great deal else to do with yourself each day). I run my own business and probably would have done similar in the hope of it reaching so many people - she would only need to sell one coop to more than recover her costs. Not sure she’s got the right demographic with R’s followers though - huns having hens doesn’t bear thinking about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she spoke about that lady was awful and humiliating, but as a person from the Leeds area I am personally offended at her comment about us not having beaches 🤣

Well yes, a large proportion of the country is in-land and we have to drive to get to the seaside but don’t make us out to be peasants because we don’t have beaches. We’re not all completely deprived, most of us have actually experienced sand between our toes you stuck up bleep 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Iv just watched the chicken story again. And if you just watch the ones that have been tagged..they actually make sense when put together. So shes definitely hid the lady from the untagged ones 😂 ( hope that makes sense lol)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.