PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a probably an unpopular opinion but I personally think the people donating and sending her (along with all the other ‘yummy mummies’) free tit are equally as shameful as the person who receives it.

The are so many things you can do to make a difference in this world. Being a empty headed ‘fan’ of a nobody is not one of them. If they could just read a paper now and again it would enrich their lives 🙄

Edited to add: How did she manage to make Joyce’s Fathers Day about her hahahahaha omg, she’s hysterical 😂😂
I think that's quite rude against Edies dad? That bloke clearly adores his child, and had to fight tooth and nail to see her because she denied access.

Reactions: 25
I think that's quite rude against Edies dad? That bloke clearly adores his child, and had to fight tooth and nail to see her because she denied access.
I was just going to say the same. Very insensitive and actually quite nasty.
Why does everything go back to her childhood aswell... duck off will ya rach 😂

Reactions: 14
That Father’s Day tribute 🙄🙄, couldn’t she have just left it at Happy Father’s Day?

It has to be about Rachel after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's got one thing right in her Fathers Day IG tribute.....they are definitely 'that house'! Not quite in the way she thinks tho eh?

It's not 'crazy' like fun crazy...it's completely disfunctional love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed. He took on B and T like his own AND welcomed their sisters whenever they visited back when he and Rachel were together.
Rachel distorting the past and truth to suit herself, as usual.

Reactions: 20
Agreed. He took on B and T like his own AND welcomed their sisters whenever they visited back when he and Rachel were together.
Rachel distorting the past and truth to suit herself, as usual.
E's dad is obviously still friends with the step sister's and their mum, he was invited to a family wedding FFS!!
Joyce isn't exceptional, he's just another guy who has taken in Rachel and her children and treated then "as his own" (at the expense of his own children 🙄)

Reactions: 18
I was going to say the same. He would have been a stepdad to B and T when they were together and he was probably a good one.

Reactions: 13
It’s a probably an unpopular opinion but I personally think the people donating and sending her (along with all the other ‘yummy mummies’) free tit are equally as shameful as the person who receives it.

The are so many things you can do to make a difference in this world. Being a empty headed ‘fan’ of a nobody is not one of them. If they could just read a paper now and again it would enrich their lives 🙄

Edited to add: How did she manage to make Joyce’s Fathers Day about her hahahahaha omg, she’s hysterical 😂😂
10 times she said me, my and I during her Father's Day post! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s such a twit. All she needed to say is ‘happy Father’s Day from the patchwork family‘ and be done with it. But no, of course it’s about Rachaele as the whole bloody world revolves around her. I’m surprised her birthday isn’t a bleeping national holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m surprised her birthday isn’t a bleeping national holiday
I suppose she did have a birthday 3 weeks this year. When she was having presents for weeks after her actual birthday......😆 Next year I expect we will have an official birthday with her waving royally from her bedroom window whilst all her huns cheer from below and throw money and gifts at her because she does amazing things every day. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’d get so many extra points if she mentioned Es dad to show what an actual ‘patchwork’ family is like, acknowledging the other parents instead of pretending they don’t exist

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess if anyone could turn a global pandemic into a shopping opportunity, it’s our Rach. I’m sure they’ll stay really hygienic with her fondling them all like that 😷

2EDEB0AB-5139-47B9-9FA7-5546E45CE26F.jpeg

And her Father’s Day pOST was predictable and just a kick in the teeth for her own dad, who (from her own accounts in her book) actually wasn’t a deadbeat dad, and Edie’s dad who she admits herself is a brilliant dad.

Speaks volumes that the most recent photo she could find of Josh and Isaac is about 8 years old 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Hmm baby slagging. Not cool. He is a little cutie. Comparing him to your own fabulous offspring and being derogatory is not fair. In my experience you can’t stop or start a babies developmental stages unless you are very abusive. They are not abusive to Wilby. He will crawl walk or cruise when he is able to. I spoon fed my kids And the current health advice is for baby led weaning. One of my kids struggles with weight and the other is bean pole. It’s the genes.
You can’t have read much if that’s what you have taken from this? Advice is baby led weaning yes, and they don’t do that. Any time Wilby even moves he’s shoved on her tit whether he likes it or not. If they give him food they purée it within an inch of it’s life, unless of course it’s cake or biscuits then that’s a free for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Joyce has gone Birding. He worked exactly zero days of his full time key worker job this week. Amazing 🤩

Hmm baby slagging. Not cool. He is a little cutie. Comparing him to your own fabulous offspring and being derogatory is not fair. In my experience you can’t stop or start a babies developmental stages unless you are very abusive. They are not abusive to Wilby. He will crawl walk or cruise when he is able to. I spoon fed my kids And the current health advice is for baby led weaning. One of my kids struggles with weight and the other is bean pole. It’s the genes.
Who said they abused Wilby?

Reactions: 10
Hey there new member, see you joined on Friday- welcome.

Quick guide to how it works round here-

1. If a post breaks forum rules (the post you refer to does not) please use the 'report' button; admin will address it.

2. No one really cares what you think is 'cool' (you earn that right as you get to know people- just like real life!) and fortunately you also don't decide what's 'fair' here so stay in your lane. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I dont think anyone has accused either of them that they abuse wilby??
But welcome 👋👋😂

Reactions: 13
You can’t have read much if that’s what you have taken from this? Advice is baby led weaning yes, and they don’t do that. Any time Wilby even moves he’s shoved on her tit whether he likes it or not. If they give him food they purée it within an inch of it’s life, unless of course it’s cake or biscuits then that’s a free for all.
He seems a happy little baby. That’s all that matters. And there is a photo of a really fat man with a tag saying Wilby in a few years!! And loads of other fat shaming comments. Do I like or think PTWM is a great mummy? Not particularly. Does she use her kids for financial gain? Yes. Does she band wagon? Yes I hate the thought that someone would genuinely be suffering from DV and reach out to her but get lost in her dms as it is filled with oh you’re great or cor your Josh is well fit from her followers. And nobody has answered my question on her pay pal scam ? 😩

Reactions: 3
That’s not what is happening. The evidence is there he’s being fed absolute crap, it’s not about spoon feeding or blw, it’s about the lack of consistency; they feed him his main meals with a spoon and purée as you would a 6month old, but then he’s eating whole biscuits, cake etc. He’s clearly capable of managing the lumps which at his age he needs to promote his speech development.

He also appears to be lacking any desire to get moving, which we’ve said is because he’s never given the chance of left alone long enough.

Please show me where we’ve slagged off Wilby? What’s actually been criticised are his parents for feeding him crap, allowing him to become completely enamoured with screens and not giving him the space to develop.

For the record, I’m speaking from experience with the food thing; I didn’t introduce lumps early enough with my eldest and it impacted her speech development. I have also called my own kids Michelin men on here. I’ve never mentioned Wilby’s weight in a derogatory manner, I (and most others) have only commented on the tit they’re feeding to a baby.

And no one has said they’re abusive to Wilby, merely that they’re inept.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.