PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a reply
Isn't that just confirming that she shouldn't have done a 10 hour shift though? I wouldn't even dream of allowing my teenager to work until half 9 in the evening, taking deliveries and closing up

Reactions: 14
Got a reply
Long time lurker here
Locking up implies she has keys, surely if anything happens the insurance would be invalid as she is under 18?
Also what sort of responsible business or parent let's a 15 lock up?

Reactions: 28
I would send scoop the screenshots and inform them that r is publically stating they are breaking the law

Reactions: 13
Does someone want to take it further? I wouldn’t know how to word it I don’t think

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t agree more. Shaking her backside in his face... wrong on every level! Rachaaeleeee filming and giggling

Reactions: 6
Omg how do you know all this
It’s great anyone know the dads names would love to look them up god I’m so nosey

I couldn’t agree more. Shaking her backside in his face... wrong on every level! Rachaaeleeee filming and giggling
Always thought b is flirty with josh

Reactions: 4
I think if we approach Scoopz, they will either ignore it or block as they’re probably friends with R

How is the law governed? Because if it’s a maximum of 2 hours on a Sunday then she’s worked 8 hours too long and is doing so every week and that’s not right. I would report it to the relevant body and then inform Scoopz afterwards - they’re more likely to listen that way.

Oh I would love it if Rachele’s lies got the business in trouble then ultimately they wouldn’t be in trouble because IT WAS ALL LIES

If it’s not lies they need dealt with, someone her age shouldn’t be working for so long

Reactions: 13
This is what I don’t get, we know how she work so why isn’t she on the beg for toys/ activity centres, etc, baffled at this, unless she is purposely holding his development back. She’s a c u n t

Reactions: 5
So not only has she worked 10 hours on a Sunday, instead of 2. She finished at 9.30pm instead of 7pm.

Rachaeaeaeaele could get them into a hell of a lot of trouble whether she's telling the truth or not. She causes carnage wherever she fucking goes!
She’s a liability! She would have had to apply for a work permit for Betsy to be allowed to work (assuming she has done it above board) so it’s not even like she can claim she’s not aware of the rules

Am I just to old at almost 50 to understand why a married couple of in their 40s would behave this way publicly about their live for one another?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.