PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not normal. I think I pureed for around a month. I started at 6 months. By the time she was 8 months, she had well defined lumps and by thr time she was 1, I was just chopping up the food into smaller pieces.
I never puréed. My children wouldn’t eat it, so we did Baby Led Weaning. What happened to Racquel doing that huh? Wasn’t she gifted a whole load of BLW stuff? I’m by no means a Hinch fan (she actually blocked me 😂) but at least she’s giving BLW a bash and making homemade foods for her little boy unlike this sponge who gets gifted expensive items and doesn’t bother her arse with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Do you know what else I was thinking. Her house is crammed wall to wall with so many gifted things that she doesn’t need. How on earth can she consciously not feel guilty about the thousands of women that enable her to get paid to ADs and not give it away. I have never seen anything so self centred. I’d be to ashamed to post it. Her followers are predominantly young mums on tight budgets. It must feel awful

Reactions: 19
The sheer volume of things just sitting in boxes in her hallway this morning 😱 I’d bet that the majority is gifted & just gets tossed aside. If not, she has a serious shopping addiction. No one needs that amount of tat cluttering up their house. Pure greed.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I changed my account as I hated my username @Justhereforanosetbh 😂 I felt this one was more apt. So don’t panic I’m not Rachealeio here to derail 🤣

I don’t have any babies but I thought folk started weaning at 6 months not 10 months? Don’t folk generally do purée briefly then go to solids. It baffles me why she gives him solids all the time in the form of cakes and biscuits and we all know he’s 100% had a McDonalds but then purées the rest? it’s unreal. 100% she will keep him in the ‘baby’ stage as long as she can until she falls pregnant with another. Once she’s got her new angle she will project him into toddler-hood

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t deny I was being the most kind, I struggle to get things across and was more referring to her ethos, it’s not there anymore.
She is such a sick nasty bastard, always throws out the 'oh you need therapy' line....wtf happened to be kind? head wouldn't know be kind if it smacked her in them manky teeth.
Keep doin what you're doin Rancid Rach cos more an more people are seeing you for what you are 👌👌
And one day when the kids are all grown up an moved out of this tit show and all your followers have sussed you're a nasty bully only interested in one thing 💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲 You an Joyce will live a sad lonely old life and I for one will still be here to see it, an then it'll be us with the smug grins on our faces (but with better teeth 😁)

Reactions: 13
She is such a sick nasty bastard, always throws out the 'oh you need therapy' line....wtf happened to be kind? head wouldn't know be kind if it smacked her in them manky teeth.
Keep doin what you're doin Rancid Rach cos more an more people are seeing you for what you are 👌👌
And one day when the kids are all grown up an moved out of this tit show and all your followers have sussed you're a nasty bully only interested in one thing 💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲 You an Joyce will live a sad lonely old life and I for one will still be here to see it, an then it'll be us with the smug grins on our faces (but with better teeth 😁)
She’s nasty like that as she knows people wont post her replies to their own stories or they would get abuse. The only place they can show them is here and we’re the nasty trolls remember. She’s so manipulative it’s unreal!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice she ordered more crappy cards... was only a few weeks ago she pulled out a huge box full of random ones... why order more? I think half of it is gifted and the other half she has am addiction.
Just like she has an addiction to people telling her how amazing she is.
That's all her page is now... gifted/ads/showing off her house and contents
Shes boring af

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice she ordered more crappy cards... was only a few weeks ago she pulled out a huge box full of random ones... why order more? I think half of it is gifted and the other half she has am addiction.
Just like she has an addiction to people telling her how amazing she is.
That's all her page is now... gifted/ads/showing off her house and contents
Shes boring af
I felt really bad about that because the little blanket thing was lovely and I could imagine some of the young mums that I see all the time where I live really appreciating something like that. She will throw it aside like everything else. Such a waste.
Imo her response to the poster earlier telling her to get therapy again validates the existence of this thread and the stories told here by most commenters that have interacted with her. It’s consistent nasty behaviour

Imagine having six kids and deciding you won’t make dinner after all, because you’ve spent the day cooking and cleaning already, so you’re just gonna sit on your arse with one of the kids and duck everyone else...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wilby isn’t very inquisitive for a 10 month old baby is he? He’s always just lying or sitting where he’s put. No attempts to escape or explore. His development is being hindered by his lack of opportunity to play, explore and constantly being held or restricted.

I don’t get it because watching my babies learn and discover the world around them with genuine wonder was one of my favourite parts of parenting.

Reactions: 16
Do you know what else I was thinking. Her house is crammed wall to wall with so many gifted things that she doesn’t need. How on earth can she consciously not feel guilty about the thousands of women that enable her to get paid to ADs and not give it away. I have never seen anything so self centred. I’d be to ashamed to post it. Her followers are predominantly young mums on tight budgets. It must feel awful
She used to do a giveaway on a Friday on her Instagram, that seems to have stopped since lockdown.

Imagine having six kids and deciding you won’t make dinner after all, because you’ve spent the day cooking and cleaning already, so you’re just gonna sit on your arse with one of the kids and duck everyone else...
If only it were that easy eh? Lazy pig 🙄 😂

God I wish I could just throw in the towel that easy after 1 day of cleaning 🤣🤣 wilberts meals from scratch didnt last long then did they! She already had josh cooking for her as soon as he came in, more fool him for doing it.
And also... that blanket that was in her earlier video.. she admitted it had been there for ages..not even out the cardboard sleeve!

Finally had to unfollow astrid after watching her painfully boring stories about cooking with GOWWSTO...umm its gousto pronounced "goostow"....jesus and the blank staring into the camera with the freckles and the filters with the legs spread open on every other pic...why did i follow her for so long who knows...and on another note yep i wish i had screenshot the horrible "mental health" message Rachelllo sent me ages ago when i dared to speak up before being blocked..is she not aware that you can easy make another account? I am going to take a break now and praying for the day that the national press do an expose on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish I could. We moved just before Christmas, and the giant cupboard in my kitchen became the cupboard of shame, floor to ceiling with boxes I hadn't done anything with. Decided yesterday to finally get boards up in the loft to get rid of some of it. My kitchen and livingroom looked worse than they did when we moved, and I was at it for more than the hour she was today, and I still managed to cook for my family and get the house looking somewhat normal again.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 do you think she believes her own bullshit? Hit a wall ffs 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 153205
Awww diddums, you poor thing. I've spent most of my bloody day trying to wash dishes and clean the kitchen. Not cos I'm a lazy witch but I injured my leg last week (some sprained ligament or muscle probably) so everything is taking a thousand times longer to do but I'm still bloody doing it. You must be exhausted. Why not treat yourself to something extraordinarily expensive from the PayPal fund! You deserve it, you rank bint.

Wish I could just chill on the sofa. Nope not reality when you have children. I've just been out in the pissing rain to walk the dog as I dont have a dog walker, with my kids in tow. Then home for dinner and dishes (no dishwasher and no fairy btw!!) Luckily I did the housework this morning. Oh and I'm having a baby next Saturday 👍🏻

Ps. I love my life I just like mocking her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wish I could just chill on the sofa. Nope not reality when you have children. I've just been out in the pissing rain to walk the dog as I dont have a dog walker, with my kids in tow. Then home for dinner and dishes (no dishwasher and no fairy btw!!) Luckily I did the housework this morning. Oh and I'm having a baby next Saturday 👍🏻

Ps. I love my life I just like mocking her 🤣
Best of luck for next Saturday xx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.