PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tacky. Do they live in an 80s bar? Or are they doing their own revival of Funhouse? Jfc haha

Reactions: 18
Josh got it “for her birthday” again, did he? Between that, the egg chair, the socks, the massive T shirt dress and the yucky slippers, he must have spent almost £1000?

Reactions: 17
What has just crossed my mind is, their back garden is surrounded by others gardens, going on her pics that is, so I imagine she feels the shed is quite protected, now she has advertised that house at the back is being demolished soon, they cut back all the trees and houses a few months ago, once that house is gone and it becomes a building site, I would bet my ass her garden is going to be much easier to access!!! Say no more hey

Meant trees and hedges not houses lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Absolutely, you'd want to prove your innocence, and showing everyone what good their money is doing would encourage more people to donate. The vile way she responds to anyone who asks says it all for me.

the other point to make with this is we all know R has hero syndrome and loves nothing more telling a story to show everyone what a brilliant selfless heroine she is and how men, women and babies all wouldn't survive if it wasn't for her ........she has the perfect chance to do this with the donations. It could even all be made up like the mothercare and woman on the bridge story and no one would have known any different. She's had got all the praise from the huns about how amazing she is and everyone would have thought ahh so that's where the donations have gone this week then.

Reactions: 7
Who called it?
Oh fuck off... the colours are horrific

Her neighbours garden fence backs onto the street so it's already accessible

I hope it's a fucking great apartment block, so people can look right into her house, so she can see what it feels like to be watched 24/7 like her kids

Josh got it “for her birthday” again, did he? Between that, the egg chair, the socks, the massive T shirt dress and the yucky slippers, he must have spent almost £1000?
Didn't SHE order this? I remember the convo on here a few weeks ago when she boasted about it being ordered.

i do wonder why E isn't sat on her own with J or R at her little gifted cardboard desk tbh.........

Reactions: 19
The normal light from that company that isnt personalised was £350/ £380. She also said the hallway plant was a bday present aswell and that was £100 odd. In a month they have spent nearly £4000 on just pointless gifts to themselves. And that's just for her...not items for the kids.. say no more
That is not relatable. Even a well off family doesnt have 4k disposable income per month let alone 4k just to get by with essentials and bills

Reactions: 19
My wage for the YEAR atm is less than half that and I actually have to go out to work, spending time and money going out of my way to work an hour a day in a school. Last Muck just sits on her arse and gets given thousands

Reactions: 11
My wage for the YEAR atm is less than half that and I actually have to go out to work, spending time and money going out of my way to work an hour a day in a school. Last Muck just sits on her arse and gets given thousands
The south west, in particular, is facing thousands of potential job losses and thousands of people have been living on reduced wages and she's showing off about her ££££ stupid light. Where are your donations to the food banks Rachel, where are your donations to the local refuge etc etc etc. And I mean ones from your actual pocket, not stuff that's been gifted to you that you don't want [/QUOTE]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.