PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t believe it, so I looked . I have never!!! I had to shave my youngest (year 7) a couple of weeks ago and nearly cried over it. Thankfully the little blonde baby hair at the front is growing back. That was a fucking abomination. They’ve got 6 kids for gods sake. They are like a pair of 15 year olds blundering through. (Also, what was the schooling about this morning? Betsy isn’t the Mum!)

Tbf that earlier post of them shaving it before didn't specify what they had done. I’m well and truly shook. His hair

Reactions: 11
Thank you for this!!! (And everyone else who commented) my twins are almost 5 months, twin 1 is a boob lover but twin 2 is drooling over food. Serious puppy dog eyes, will follow the food &
watch me eat like a hawk they look at
strawberries how I look at a glass of wine haha

Reactions: 12
Poor baby, he was trying to move away from the noise and vibration of those clippers, and she’s so fucking thick she’s telling Josh he looks relaxed. Fuck off! How have you got six kids and don’t even know the bloody basics???

Reactions: 14
Ewww it used freak me out when Joyce blow dried queen betsys hair. That’s how I found tattle !! I googled josh Marshall a bit creepy and tattle came up !

Reactions: 27
And then he had the cord wrapped round the back of his head - I'm honestly speechless.

Reactions: 10
I feel genuinely disturbed by them shaving that poor baby’s head. He’s so tiny. That home feels so off.

Reactions: 13
Why are there accounts with similar numbers of followers like PTWM and they still go out to work etc etc ( ok a couple furloughed or still not back working. But she can sit on her arse and live in a house like that and buy all the shit she does.

Reactions: 7
He’ll probably have a suntan next. He’s already sporting a full jewellery range
This came up in my fb memories today, I shared it 6 years ago, it had already crossed my mind that she would slap some of her and Joyce's fake tan onto him

Reactions: 12
That week off IG didn't help her at all. She has come back more horrific and vile than ever. I have been vomiting because I just can't stand her selfish, entitled ways. The haircut appalled me.

Reactions: 15
I feel genuinely disturbed by them shaving that poor baby’s head. He’s so tiny. That home feels so off.
I get this vibe too. Just something deeply off and unpleasant in that house. The more I see of Joyce the more I dislike him.
He really doesn’t seem all there imo.
For the first time I kind of see why there was Social Services involvement.
That poor baby with that choking hazard round his neck, the toxins from her fake tanned tits and now a head shave. I realise it’s not abuse but they are very far from good parents. Just because the are fed and dressed does not mean them good parents.

Reactions: 23
It feels like a student house, no adults in charge.
It makes me really uncomfortable
Yes! It’s like Betsy is the adult and the rest of them are fending for themselves.

Shaving a baby’s head is like something an irresponsible teenager would do for a laugh, not the baby’s 40-something year old father

Reactions: 17
Please tell me who tj
Do you think she actually purchased the stain herself and didn’t want anymore backlash for spending money? Have dyson gifted to any other accounts?
is is about it’s driving me mad I need to check her out lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.