PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have donated that new Dyson to one of her warriors as she already had one that is only 3 yrs old.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbf, Isaac did more than just smile. He was winding Edie up. What’s the point in denying that? It doesn’t take anything away to admit Isaac had a moment. He’s a normal little boy of his age, they can be pains in the arses and are the most perfect wind-up merchants. Pretending the boys are perfect and only the girls ever do anything wrong hands ammunition to Rach. A way to twist things and accuse people of being trolls.

And she’s tit enough without anyone having to rewrite history. Her tone of voice when she addressed Isaac said everything.
If I had heard or seen Isaac do anything other than that, I would have said; I didn’t. I heard Edie complain that he was laughing at her and saw Isaac smiling, my hearing isn’t the best so I may have missed something but from what I could gather from that video, Isaac didn’t do anything that warranted a telling off if Edie was allowed to get away with her behaviour. Inconsistency in discipline among siblings is unfair.

Reactions: 10
Dyson is absolutely shite.... I’ve got a shark 😁🖕
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she work full time saving the world before 2017 🤔 and wasn’t she riding Joyce’s joystick before 2017 so 2 wages coming in, child Benefit for 5 kids and she couldn’t afford a hoover until 2017!!
I spy with my little eye something that is bullshit!!!
Shark are great, really love mine but hate that they give away to the instashammers now. She worked full time, hence her ridiculous name now that should be changed to lazy arse does duck all mother

Reactions: 11
Dyson is absolutely shite.... I’ve got a shark 😁🖕
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she work full time saving the world before 2017 🤔 and wasn’t she riding Joyce’s joystick before 2017 so 2 wages coming in, child Benefit for 5 kids and she couldn’t afford a hoover until 2017!!
I spy with my little eye something that is bullshit!!!
She started the PayPal scam in 2016 also I think 😉

Reactions: 5
Who do they need a builder to fix that to the wall? Is Joyce really that incapable? Wasnt he in the army? Can't Dominic do anything but snort and laugh? Are they both just helpless? Are they that stupid?

Reactions: 12
Isaac was laughing and winding Edie up, but he's only copying the example he's been set by his step mother. She laughs when Edie is having a strop as well. She did it the other week when they met up with Josh's sister.
I don't think I've ever heard her use that tone with the girls.

Didn’t take her long to get back to being entitled, did it? Gets given a free vacuum that would cost a fair bit, and instead of giving it away or even passing down the one she ALREADY HAS, she’s keeping both. Greedy 🐷

C5D1614C-3CCA-4AF7-BC19-BF35C6E95800.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
😭 I was saving up for one of those Dysons. I don't want one now they've gifted her one.

If she has any hope of convincing Joyce to have any more children, she isn’t helping herself by enabling Edie to be such a brat. If I was him I’d be wearing two condoms right now, just in case 🤣

It appears that in Rach’s world, when she has a young baby she feels justified to leave 90% of the parenting to Joyce, while she sits on the sofa eating cake (made for her I might add!) or filming the kids being vile.

When my hubby and I had 5 kids at home (3 under the age of 5), I spent very little time sat on my arse at all. I did online shopping, I bleeping upped my game in regard to being efficient- I had to! If one of us was entertaining the kids, the other got on with another chore or job as they were endless! They were happy times, but also really stressful, and the very thought of filming loads of it is unfathomable- in fact I look back now and wish we had more videos and stuff, but the reality was that we were too busy prioritising our kids and I’m happy with that. They are all amazing and I’m so bloody proud of them 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still have the £20 Morrisons vacuum and my shark but I'm not posh at all lol but why does she need to be gifted a Dyson and why does Joyce look like a woman? I swear he wears make up.

• Haha
Clearly the best way to deal with the emerging attitude problem of your child is to give them centre-stage on their preferred platform 🤦🏼‍♀️

B405E174-1716-43EA-B095-1BFB0B194607.jpeg

This looks like it was taken the other day when they DEFINITELY DIDN'T GO INSIDE Astrid’s house. Judging by all the positive comments fawning over Edie, Rachel is wanting to counteract the negative videos of her by showing how cute she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If your old dyson isn’t broken why don’t you gift the new one to one of your warriors? There might be somebody who actually is using a £20 smelly vacuum who would love a new one

Reactions: 15
This looks like it was taken the other day when they DEFINITELY DIDN'T GO INSIDE Astrid’s house. Judging by all the positive comments fawning over Edie, Rachel is wanting to counteract the negative videos of her by showing how cute she is 🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Same outfit and hair style as posted the other day

Reactions: 6
If your old dyson isn’t broken why don’t you gift the new one to one of your warriors? There might be somebody who actually is using a £20 smelly vacuum who would love a new one
Don't be daft, she can only donate stuff that she is gifted but doesn't want and expects more gifts in return. The warriors will have to save up themselves if they want anything.

This sums up brilliantly how I've been feeling about Instagram posts from influencers on the BLM issue. Like is posting a few links and sharing black squares actually going to change anything? What have you actually done when it's come down to it to challenge/change things. It all feels really jarring posting their mundane tit and then like they randomly remember to post another link on BLM, like ooh better post another one of those now!
I completely agree but I think this might be a conversation for another thread. (I’ll start it if I can think up a way to phrase the title.) I think there is some big class disparities over who is being called out and for what etc 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.