PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edie probably would of done her work and not performed like that if her mother wasn’t stood there filming her.

Reactions: 12
If I had heard or seen Isaac do anything other than that, I would have said; I didn’t. I heard Edie complain that he was laughing at her and saw Isaac smiling, my hearing isn’t the best so I may have missed something but from what I could gather from that video, Isaac didn’t do anything that warranted a telling off if Edie was allowed to get away with her behaviour. Inconsistency in discipline among siblings is unfair.
He was smiling and laughing but he also said something about Edie being banned from the trampoline. Absolutely not deserving of the vitriol Rach aimed his way. Her tone of voice wasn’t one I’ve heard her ever use for the girls. Very sharp.

I agree completely about the inconsistency, today’s display was blatant.

Isaac was laughing and winding Edie up, but he's only copying the example he's been set by his step mother. She laughs when Edie is having a strop as well. She did it the other week when they met up with Josh's sister.
I don't think I've ever heard her use that tone with the girls.
Or I should have carried on reading and just said this 👆🏼 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What regiment was Josh in when he was in the army? Wasn't it something like the engineers?
Surely he'd have learnt some practical skills?
Sorry in advance if I've offended any of you lovely army wives amongst us, for possibly offering a clueless point 😘

Reactions: 4
I find it very uncomfortable watching Edie and the way Rachel does absolutely f all to discipline the little rat . She’s learnt from the best playing into the camera. Used to be a sweet little girl . She will cause other kids hell when she goes back to school

Reactions: 6
PTWM #35 The BLM grid posts are just careless oversharing, now back to the ads as its only the £££ for which you're caring.

Reactions: 7
I got a vacuum cleaner in Totnes Morrisons for £20 in 2015! God she is a liar. And I really hate all vacuums being called hoovers, you wouldn't say I'm going to hoover the washing now😂
I worked in a lot of pubs and can't recall the vacuum cleaners stinking of beer and fags.

She had enough money to buy loads of clothes and Mac make up but couldn't afford a Dyson til 2017 yeah right hun.
2017 ...just when the paypal started. What a coincidence. :p

And she claims her lifestyle never changed :rolleyes:

Didn’t take her long to get back to being entitled, did it? Gets given a free vacuum that would cost a fair bit, and instead of giving it away or even passing down the one she ALREADY HAS, she’s keeping both. Greedy 🐷

View attachment 150615
Tenner says in a week she'll be asking for a donation of a second hand vacuum for one of her warriors 🙄

• Haha
That’s exactly WHY Rachel films their tit behaviour - because strangers find it amusing. Unfortunately, the kids aren’t just little actors, they’re real people being shown that negative behaviour gets you attention. It will only get worse if it’s not dealt with.

FF975440-F55E-4C02-ABA7-CF2491F7470E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
How would she be able to do that?
You can view who has watched your stories, and if you click on their account you are able to block them viewing, I only know this after I realised I was no longer seeing my daughters stories and asked her why and how, she didn’t want me seeing her at raves !!! Say no more lol 🤔

• Haha
The choice of music made me laugh as well “the boy does nothing”

That’s the pot calling the kettle if ever I’ve heard it

• Haha
That’s exactly WHY Rachel films their tit behaviour - because strangers find it amusing. Unfortunately, the kids aren’t just little actors, they’re real people being shown that negative behaviour gets you attention. It will only get worse if it’s not dealt with.

View attachment 150643
That’s almost a backhanded compliment though 😂 Rach you’re boring as tit unless your daughter is behaving badly.

Poor Edie will be set up more and more for her bad behaviour and tantrums to be captured as all R considers is content, likes and lols from the huns!

Reactions: 9
You can view who has watched your stories, and if you click on their account you are able to block them viewing, I only know this after I realised I was no longer seeing my daughters stories and asked her why and how, she didn’t want me seeing her at raves !!! Say no more lol 🤔
Oh christ she gets pathetic,I'm not going to follow the vile creature I'll just stay on here and get the gossip.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t take her long to get back to being entitled, did it? Gets given a free vacuum that would cost a fair bit, and instead of giving it away or even passing down the one she ALREADY HAS, she’s keeping both. Greedy 🐷
This is something Mrs Hinch would do, copying again Rach 😂😂
View attachment 150615
Oh christ she gets pathetic,I'm not going to follow the vile creature I'll just stay on here and get the gossip.
You can view all her stories on storyinsta, she can’t see your view 🤗

Last edited:
Dont forget, when they all become "obsessed" with something they have to have more than one of them.
I doubt shes been a single mum in her life,and if so, probably for only a few weeks.. she jumps on the next dick quicker than I can run a bath and gets herself knocked up with the poor bloke.
Yes Issac may have been pushing it, but he hasnt got a foul look on his face full of hatred or vile attitude.
The only time shes posted herself doing home schooling has been when it's been an ad or they have been gifted something!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Feeling emotional over a memory about a bloody vacuum cleaner? The barrel has been well and truly scraped.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What regiment was Josh in when he was in the army? Wasn't it something like the engineers?
Surely he'd have learnt some practical skills?
Sorry in advance if I've offended any of you lovely army wives amongst us, for possibly offering a clueless point 😘
Pretty much most ex army engineers go into jobs that are practical like builders/ joiners etc my hubby us ex engineers and us a shopfitter/joiner. All the vacuum stand needed was 2 screws in the wall 🤣🤦‍♀️ we have the same one

• Haha
The video of Josh trying to put the Hoover together/hang it off the wall isnt exactly a good advert.

Although I appreciate he is a bumbling fool, her filming of him struggling to put it all together would actually put me off buying that Dyson because they are making it look so difficult for the average person to put together...not really selling it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 150643
what a sad world we live in when someone finds watching a video of a 6 year old being cheeky/showing off/arguing with everyone/crying with anger/upset "entertaining" (n)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The way E says ‘shut up!!’ 😞😞. Nobody tells her not to speak like that so she keeps doing it. Bloody awful. I used to hate it if my kids said shut up. But then R doesn’t allow free speech so I guess E is learning from her. We need BeKindBetsy to pop in and give them a lesson in kindness!! 😬

also, where is Rs new cash cow Seb????

Pretty much most ex army engineers go into jobs that are practical like builders/ joiners etc my hubby us ex engineers and us a shopfitter/joiner. All the vacuum stand needed was 2 screws in the wall 🤣🤦‍♀️ we have the same one
I read that as shoplifter 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.