PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dropping this in because it’s excellent and a great example from Zeena how BAME women in the insta mummy industry are feeling right now. If her trashy highness is reading here, hopefully she can read this and stop messing about with this issue

This sums up brilliantly how I've been feeling about Instagram posts from influencers on the BLM issue. Like is posting a few links and sharing black squares actually going to change anything? What have you actually done when it's come down to it to challenge/change things. It all feels really jarring posting their mundane tit and then like they randomly remember to post another link on BLM, like ooh better post another one of those now!

Reactions: 9
Yup. Use your dishwasher Rach! Bint!
How many videos have we seen with Josh emptying the dishwasher, they never wash up by hand 🙄

Has anyone else seen this doing the rounds today?
Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 12.07.07.png

She must have even raking it in since she decided "not to do ads" after Christmas 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Edie: *whine whine whine* “shut up” *grizzle* *disrespect “daddy”*....

Isaac: *smiles*

Rachel (whilst filming): “Pack it in, Isaac!”

Erm... how about disciplining your own daughter who was actually being not very nice? How many times have you told Josh not to discipline your girls but you can shout at Isaac for doing very little whilst Edie is being much worse next to him and getting away with it?

Maybe the poor boy wanted some time with his dad? Maybe he wanted his dad to help him and not Edie? Perhaps you could have helped your own daughter rather than sitting on your arse with Wilbert and then filming Josh helping the kids?

Reactions: 24

Erm... how about disciplining your own daughter who was actually being not very nice? How many times have you told Josh not to discipline your girls but you can shout at Isaac for doing very little whilst Edie is being much worse next to him and getting away with it?

Maybe the poor boy wanted some time with his dad? Maybe he wanted his dad to help him and not Edie? Perhaps you could have helped your own daughter rather than sitting on your arse with Wilbert and then filming Josh helping the kids?
You're forgetting she was horrifically sliced in two not long ago, and has been single handedly maintaining Wilbert's life with her amazing tits ever since! How dare you suggest she actually has to parent one of the other three children and two step children she has? She's a bUsY MuM, jUsT tRyInG hEr BeSt ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I could be wrong but it looks like shes changed her Instagram to only be able to watch her videos if you follow her

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

“Black lives matter, breastfeeding rocks, but Josh has to homeschool (when he’s not selling cocks)...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So I’ve watched ptwm for a while now but she’s slowly starting to annoy me !!

how bratish are Edie and Betsy ?!? How they speak to their siblings , Josh and her is awful ! And I don’t understand why they let them do it too ... this mornings video of Edie being rude and putting her fingers in her ears 😱

another couple of things .... her teeth !! Does she ever brush them , they are vile ! ... plus why is Wilby constantly in someone’s arms ?? Let him move about ffs

Reactions: 14
Is she for real? duck me, you can get a cheap new vacuum for £20, why the duck was she buying a second hand one from a pub? Didn’t she and her ex live in a pub before she left? I feel like that was in the book.

Seriously though, duck off. You can’t whine about being a failure cos you had a hoover that stank of beer in the same post about getting gifted a bleeping brand new Dyson 🤬

6B3CD598-EB03-4690-903B-3DD9638815EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just back to them banging in the woods (ahem) is that not actually illegal? And with Josh running the police in their town you’d think she would keep it quiet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she for real? duck me, you can get a cheap new vacuum for £20, why the duck was she buying a second hand one from a pub? Didn’t she and her ex live in a pub before she left? I feel like that was in the book.

Seriously though, duck off. You can’t whine about being a failure cos you had a hoover that stank of beer in the same post about getting gifted a bleeping brand new Dyson 🤬
I got a vacuum cleaner in Totnes Morrisons for £20 in 2015! God she is a liar. And I really hate all vacuums being called hoovers, you wouldn't say I'm going to hoover the washing now😂
I worked in a lot of pubs and can't recall the vacuum cleaners stinking of beer and fags.

She had enough money to buy loads of clothes and Mac make up but couldn't afford a Dyson til 2017 yeah right hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't even watched all this mornings stories yet but 🤯. How anyone calls her a wonderful and amazing mother I won't know. Separate the children, stop filming them and help them. Edie clearly needs more one on one to concentrate when T and I are around, especially with R egging them on by filming. Oh and Josh's voice just sets me on edge straight away. It's like book camp there.

Lula saying ‘she’s just vile’
How horrible
I wonder where she has heard that expression 🤔

Reactions: 10

View attachment 150595
God here she goes again with her drivel
I'm surprised she didnt throw her toxic mum in there for good measure and the pissy heroine flat she apparently lived in 🤣🤣
Why does everything have to be turned around to something "horrific"
Just post a pic of the Dyson and say thanks ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Tbf, Isaac did more than just smile. He was winding Edie up. What’s the point in denying that? It doesn’t take anything away to admit Isaac had a moment. He’s a normal little boy of his age, they can be pains in the arses and are the most perfect wind-up merchants. Pretending the boys are perfect and only the girls ever do anything wrong hands ammunition to Rach. A way to twist things and accuse people of being trolls.

And she’s tit enough without anyone having to rewrite history. Her tone of voice when she addressed Isaac said everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Dyson is absolutely shite.... I’ve got a shark 😁🖕
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she work full time saving the world before 2017 🤔 and wasn’t she riding Joyce’s joystick before 2017 so 2 wages coming in, child Benefit for 5 kids and she couldn’t afford a hoover until 2017!!
I spy with my little eye something that is bullshit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I could be wrong but it looks like shes changed her Instagram to only be able to watch her videos if you follow her
Nope they are still available, but she may have restricted you

I got a vacuum cleaner in Totnes Morrisons for £20 in 2015! God she is a liar. And I really hate all vacuums being called hoovers, you wouldn't say I'm going to hoover the washing now😂
I worked in a lot of pubs and can't recall the vacuum cleaners stinking of beer and fags.

She had enough money to buy loads of clothes and Mac make up but couldn't afford a Dyson til 2017 yeah right hun.
Oh please Rach, my parents had pubs for 30 years, always used a Henry, a wipe down and a new bag easily fixed the smell, oh and a nice smelly sachet, maybe it was your carpets that stank 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂 at her trying to justify her gifted Dyson by referring back to when she was a poor single mum who felt so tit for having to use a second hand smelly Henry Hoover blah blah blah.

Nice try Rach 😂

I’d feel tit and guilty now if I were you - selling your dignity and the lives of your children on Insta and playing Russian roulette with their mental health really isn’t worth it for a gifted vacuum and a Fairy ad (when you don’t normally wash up anyway).

Still, it’ll be nice for her cleaner and Josh to use. Do your research a bit better Dyson - Rachel doesn’t do housework.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.