PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she feels safe. What about all her 'warriors'? Do they feel safe? What an utter twat.

Reactions: 14
Fgs she has a dishwasher. She is not washing up every 40mins. The only time she’s at that sink is when she’s milking herself.

Reactions: 39
Why take your baby to A & E during the coronavirus when you have people at home to look after him? Why doesn’t Josh take his son to the hospital so she can stay at home with the baby and children? weird!!

Reactions: 25
Do you think Sam gets a text telling her that her son has had an accident and is at A&E or does she find out from the gram

Reactions: 18
And that Rach is why the kids shouldn’t be going out on their bikes/scooters or bouncing on trampolines. Use your brain.

Poor Seb. But here we are again instead of comforting Wilby or giving Seb a little privacy, no she has to announce it gleefully as she knows it’s a few days of content.

Reactions: 15
Why has Josh not taken Seb to hospital on his own? Why on Earth take a young baby unnecessarily again?

Reactions: 25
Controversy yesterday over the wain that’s now roughed up in A&E Jokes aside I hope Sebs alright, but again why the fuck is it a family outing??

Reactions: 13
Why has Josh not taken Seb to hospital on his own? Why on Earth take a young baby unnecessarily again?
Josh is off birding until his 2pm curfew.

Controversy yesterday over the wain that’s now roughed up in A&E Jokes aside I hope Sebs alright, but again why the fuck is it a family outing??
I suspect Josh not home so Rachael has had to take him. And she couldn’t really leave Betsy watching four kids, including a baby, so had to take Wilby.

Reactions: 1
Because Rach couldn’t stand the thought of Josh and Seb having some one to one time away from the rest of the tribe. She hates him bonding with his own son. Such a jealous and insecure person.

Reactions: 13
Josh is off birding until his 2pm curfew.

I suspect Josh not home so Rachael has had to take him. And she couldn’t really leave Betsy watching four kids, including a baby, so had to take Wilby.
I’d think it prob happened just as josh was due home and rather than leave W with B for ten mins she took him so she can make J feel guilty about going and doing his hobby. I’d imagine her end goal is to stop the last bit of independence J has.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.