PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please , please reply. Then screenshot, even if it’s up for seconds it will cheer me up no end!
I might have actually done so but don't want to get in trouble here 🙈 will I get a warning if I post it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Litter picking in the garden?!? Are they seriously that skanky that they don't even put they rubbish in the bin. Fgs!!!! 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thought of a new title, but only got halfway

Ptwm#33 everyone thinks R is S&I's real mum, but...
And thats as far as I got🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Rachaele aka bleeping Paul Daniels. She’s done a Tommy Cooper on Bevs comment. It disappeared ‘just like THAT’. Somebody buy her a bleeping red hat like Tommy wore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was going to comment on her recent fb post in a very diplomatic way, but just discovered she has stopped my comments, how does she do that? And goes to show how alert I am as the last time I commented was about a year ago, and all I said was, I thought you was never going to use your platform for adverts. Telling you now, she is far more alert than she tried to make out.

Reactions: 5
As nice a gesture as it was...he did break the rules. Even if you give him credit for only meeting one friend outside and that they possibly socially distanced. You're not meant to go to someone's house first to collect something.

Also, how bleeping needy and over the top are these 2, pair of weirdos.
See, it’s only pathetic because she had to share it with the whole of bleeping Insta. Those are private messages, keep them that way.

Reactions: 7
The reply she wrote to mummy Marshall was a bit tit wasn’t it, if that was my stepson I’d be “oh he’s such a lovely lad and so thoughtful can’t believe he’s done that” it’s like she’s relying about a flaming stranger!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi you bunch of ‘trolls’ (kidding) thank you all for your love and sympathy reactions to my news about My furbabies. I had 6 of them, so hard to lose 2 in a space of a week, have been busy making a nice resting place for them. ♥

Have glanced through the last couple of days, nothing much new, she is still a bleep, sorry I don’t often use that word but right now I am
Hurting too much to show her any respect.

A lot of talk about her book, I was a idiot enough to buy her first and like sooo many, it was a load of tit, just repeating what she had posted on Facebook with a few more lies added.

I am going to call it now though, that there will be a whole chapter dedicated to Betsy, when it came out I actually messaged her and asked where her dedication to B was as she had done it to the other kids, she pointed out it was right at the start, over the following months I noticed a lot of people ask her the same question.... Oopps I didn’t register it.

I have read about 3000 books in my life, that is no Exaggeration and I know that I have to be pulled in in the first couple of pages.

So I am thinking others are the same, and her book was so bleeping boring or we had already took in that B was her favourite that it just did not register with us.

Sorry for waffling on, but wanted to get that off my chest.
Sorry for your loss 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wonder how long this will stay there for? (Blanked names out as I’m in the habit of doing that in FB groups). Edited to add well done to the person who did this!
FF18E226-E0C6-4E23-96C3-035EA34C3438.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
As nice a gesture as it was...he did break the rules. Even if you give him credit for only meeting one friend outside and that they possibly socially distanced. You're not meant to go to someone's house first to collect something.

Eurgh

Granny uses text speak....UR and Wud...oh what an old trash bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm all for everyone is different and has different thoughts, values, relationships etc but duck Me that's not your average convo with your MIL? Is it? Mummy Marshall couldn't be further up rachellioiloes arse if she tried 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eurgh

Granny uses text speak....UR and Wud...oh what an old trash bag.
Hmm maybe Granny’s messages are more of Raquelles made up messages to herself? You know how she like to hide stories from family members.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm all for everyone is different and has different thoughts, values, relationships etc but duck Me that's not your average convo with your MIL? Is it? Mummy Marshall couldn't be further up rachellioiloes arse if she tried 🤡
My mother in law would probably tell my husband to divorce me if I started talking to her like that. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.