PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, unless it’s a bleeping huge memorial stone, Seb and his friend were not maintaining social distance throughout this act, so however “kind” and “thoughtful” it sounds, it is still against the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Getting desperate for content. See looks like he has been pinned against the wall on the way through the kitchen.
“LINE UP AND SMILE, WILBY ISNT PULLING IN THE LIKES”
Just seen this comment on fb with regards to Seb being out with his mate
No Rach, rules are rules you absolute maniac. You could be fined. Lucky Bird Man isn’t a police anymore isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 13
Can someone explain to simple old me, how can his dad not post a birthday message for him because they "don't film the boys" they "keep them private" 🤪 but his twit of an attention seeking step monster, sorry 'mother', can post a gushing post and photo of him?

Also agreed he looks so much like "the forbidden word" 🤭

She could legit throw a massive house party, spit on people, trolley ram an old lady for the last pack of loo roll and all the huns be like 'yOuRe sO aMaZiNg' 'dO wHaT yOu wAnT' 'duck tHe gUiDeLiNeS aNd tHe nHs' #itsokay #wE.cLaP.eVeRy.tHuRsDay ...bleeping twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody fuming with this piece of tit! She’s been breaking the rules over and over. Then standing (half heartidly) clapping for the NHS. duck off wanker! Keep your bleeping applause. I for one don’t want it.
Keep your bleeping kids in, it’s not one rule for you and another for everyone else you absolute bleep!

Where the duck do I report this cretin?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #33:

Do lockdown rules not apply to you?
Rachel seems to have gone a bit cuckoo 🐦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
First post on this thread, but have been following for a while.

Nothing boils my blood more than someone filming their child crying. Put the damn phone down and comfort your child. Not everything has to be filmed for the gram.

When J walked in with her eggs this morning, his face went down and it was like a 'Oh god I'm being filmed again' look.

I just have no words. Who has the time to put 30 odd stories up in 24 hours?

I feel for the kids of all these Instagrammers. Normality for them is having a phone in their face and being plastered all over social media. Their daily life documented for all to see, and their parents not being present emotionally as they are more interested in posting on Instagram 24/7 and filming every little thing.
I wonder if they all just kind of accept it as part and parcel of the ad money they get, plus the freebies ‘gifts’ I mean the kids often get gifts and I guess for them it’s exciting and fun getting stuff. It obviously doesn’t make it right & I’m sure they all get fed up but if she stopped it all together, all the free stuff and cash from ads would stop & I don’t think that would go down to well either!!

Reactions: 2
As nice a gesture as it was...he did break the rules. Even if you give him credit for only meeting one friend outside and that they possibly socially distanced. You're not meant to go to someone's house first to collect something.

Also, how bleeping needy and over the top are these 2, pair of weirdos.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I really want to reply to this comment but we all know it will be deleted in seconds. It must be Sam they are talking about anyway and not that cold hearted shameless witch
033D815C-E644-48E6-B07E-E2573A605C2C.jpeg

Reactions: 8
As nice a gesture as it was...he did break the rules. Even if you give him credit for only meeting one friend outside and that they possibly socially distanced. You're not meant to go to someone's house first to collect something.

Totally, it’s not normal. It’s almost like , get a room Ffs Rach and gangster granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was that comment on facebook? I cant see the comment now so its obviously been deleted, but this women is obviously replying to the comment and because its been removed the sheep have got the wrong end of the stick and jumped on her. What a bunch of witches.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Hahahaha. What is the matter with them? I’m howling 😂😂. ‘Ur my girl’ bahahaha is she pissed?

Facebook comments are popping. He’s not a ‘Police’ now Sarah my dear 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody fuming with this piece of tit! She’s been breaking the rules over and over. Then standing (half heartidly) clapping for the NHS. duck off wanker! Keep your bleeping applause. I for one don’t want it.
Keep your bleeping kids in, it’s not one rule for you and another for everyone else you absolute bleep!

Where the duck do I report this cretin?
Honestly I feel like passing it on to the police but I don’t want Seb to get in trouble! Every teenager wants to see their mates of course he jumped at the chance. I just want a small fine landing on her arse to teach her she’s not invincible. She has a baby at home duck sake. Multiple kids! I know kids usually are lucky if they get the virus but not all have been! Also any adult can face anything from no symptoms to death and it doesn’t matter what your current health is like!

I know it’s a smallish thing - one boy going out with one mate. It’s not small though. If we all saw just one mate then it could all get so much worse! It’s how bleeping brazen she is posting this. Giving zero fucks. Shameless cow. I’m so angry.

Reactions: 10
Also this, she only started raising him about 5 years ago not from bleeping birth 😡
C0C09BC3-71EE-4D54-97DE-F995180AB4C4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Also, unless it’s a bleeping huge memorial stone, Seb and his friend were not maintaining social distance throughout this act, so however “kind” and “thoughtful” it sounds, it is still against the rules.
Knowing them its probably all flashing all lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha. What is the matter with them? I’m howling 😂😂. ‘Ur my girl’ bahahaha is she pissed?

Facebook comments are popping. He’s not a ‘Police’ now Sarah my dear 😂😂
Yeah cos I forgot, if your dads in the police it’s fine for you to carry offensive weapons. They just laugh and go oh on your way lad , I know your dad PC no balls.
bleeping thick as tit, the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly I feel like passing it on to the police but I don’t want Seb to get in trouble! Every teenager wants to see their mates of course he jumped at the chance. I just want a small fine landing on her arse to teach her she’s not invincible. She has a baby at home duck sake. Multiple kids! I know kids usually are lucky if they get the virus but not all have been! Also any adult can face anything from no symptoms to death and it doesn’t matter what your current health is like!

I know it’s a smallish thing - one boy going out with one mate. It’s not small though. If we all saw just one mate then it could all get so much worse! It’s how bleeping brazen she is posting this. Giving zero fucks. Shameless cow. I’m so angry.
It would be the parents who get in trouble, not Seb, he’s only 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's one big ego massage for you there Rach. Let's hope Mummy Marshall doesn't start coughing soon. You utter ignoramous. I'm also not a "fun sponge" as one of your arse lickers...oh sorry....followers kindly called someone who spoke up about S being out. Why don't you set Be Kind Betsy on them to teach them how to #bekind.

Can you call a woman a bellend? *askingformyself* 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.