PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that he made his bed etc but a lot of how she behaves comes across as abusive and controlling and I don’t think anyone deserves that. He may have walked into the relationship voluntarily but I doubt he made an informed decision to marry someone who tells him she feels hatred towards him for having a hobby and then shares that view with 200k strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️
I love your point of view and opinion, and respect that.
He has known R almost all his life, she has history, with his family, he has remainded local as as she all their lives, she was in a mutual domestic relationship that if it was as bad as she makes out the police would have been involved.
In my opinion he knew exactly what he was getting into.
AND, if he did get into the relationship not fully understanding exactly what a narcissist he does now and he still does nothing about it, come on, he lives with a professional in DA,
He has supported her and followed her round the UK promoting her book all based on this behaviour.
Don’t get me wrong, I was in a 4 year relationship with a male version of her and it took a dramatic episode for me t leave, and the repercussions were awful, so I do understand, but I still feel no pity for him, can we agree to disagree on this one 🤗

Wow this thread has moved fast.

being a bit awol cos I’ve had the most horrific squirts for the past few days.
I’m just so lucky that me and my hole survived it.
I’ll be scarred for life and every time I see a roll of toilet paper I’ll have a flashback
had the town mayor on the phone vomiting and crying begging me to soldier on though the ring sting and then all my neighbours came out last night and was all clapping for me cos I’d managed 3 hours off the loo, thought that was nice, going to make them all my besties now and let my daughter call them all Aunties, Uncles and cousin’s twice removed.

anyways what twit features being upto? Anything new or interesting?
Sending you some sufocrem for your burning bottom hole 😂😂😂

thanks everything just seems a bit much right now but I’ll get over it, worried about turning into one of the crazies on here 🤪
It’s not the crazies you got to worry about, it’s the Rach crazy posts that’s more concerning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love your point of view and opinion, and respect that.
He has known R almost all his life, she has history, with his family, he has remainded local as as she all their lives, she was in a mutual domestic relationship that if it was as bad as she makes out the police would have been involved.
In my opinion he knew exactly what he was getting into.
AND, if he did get into the relationship not fully understanding exactly what a narcissist he does now and he still does nothing about it, come on, he lives with a professional in DA,
He has supported her and followed her round the UK promoting her book all based on this behaviour.
Don’t get me wrong, I was in a 4 year relationship with a male version of her and it took a dramatic episode for me t leave, and the repercussions were awful, so I do understand, but I still feel no pity for him, can we agree to disagree on this one 🤗

Sending you some sufocrem for your burning bottom hole 😂😂😂

It’s not the crazies you got to worry about, it’s the Rach crazy posts that’s more concerning 😂
Absolutely 🙌🏻

Agreeing to disagree, that is - I’m ok for Sudocrem 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shifts! Shifts !!!! She did shift till 2 and now making tea. Oi fanny. It’s called being a mum. Yup 24/7 , no days off no holidays. The odd wee bit me time. Ffs honestly. Getting on my tits !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve just went and looked at betsy’s tiktoks (honestly easiest username to guess) and while 99% of them are what girls her age are doing and it’s all a joke, her most recent (21 hours ago) shows her with someone else and they’re dancing in a field in the dark. I would screenshot but I don’t want to put her profile up but it’s a public account if yous want to go see.

There’s a particularly good one about her wearing a short dress and J and the kids not approving and R making her do a full on photoshoot 🤣

• Wow
When she goes on about homeschooling all the time. We are lucky if we manage to get through a day without me just saying forget it! Yesterday and today my son hasn’t done any 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just went and looked at betsy’s tiktoks (honestly easiest username to guess) and while 99% of them are what girls her age are doing and it’s all a joke, her most recent (21 hours ago) shows her with someone else and they’re dancing in a field in the dark. I would screenshot but I don’t want to put her profile up but it’s a public account if yous want to go see.

There’s a particularly good one about her wearing a short dress and J and the kids not approving and R making her do a full on photoshoot 🤣
Wow. She seems like a nice girl 😳 so much swearing

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has she took on a new role as a domesticated Katie Hopkins? I feel like messaging Katie and telling her someone has mugged off her style 😂
Anyway, I skipped through the vids after she mentioned birds

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What is her name? I’ve tried a few but nothing’s coming up (unless I’m spelling them wrong).

Reactions: 2
Racheale is a bloody cuckoo!!! Went into some else’s nest.....but instead of flinging the egg out she slung the mother out!!!

bet she’s the type of woman to smell his fingers and bell end when he gets home coz I’m sure he used birdwatching as an excuse to rut her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
As it’s public, I don’t see why we wouldn’t be within rights to share... its betsymae123

Admin please remove if inappropriate; it is a totally public account though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I've just asked Samantha and yes she did write the petition, when she was in hospital because of all the tit, as in whilst she was having a breakdown coz of those bastards.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
i missed all mumsnet stuff waaa

Her whole face changed when he walked in it’s like she is a complete different person around him

When she goes on about homeschooling all the time. We are lucky if we manage to get through a day without me just saying forget it! Yesterday and today my son hasn’t done any 🙈
We gave up about 2 weeks ago. The stress was unreal, heightened by my sons additional needs. Every day started with a meltdown and ruined everyone's moods so for now we're just spending time together and making it through each day. Baby is due in a few weeks and stressing about school work wasnt helping!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I been meaning to ask/talk about this for a while.... What age is the age of consent with regards to sharing on SM? Just going to use my youngest as an example. She is a few weeks off 18 and she has not consented to me taking pictures of her to post on social media since she was 14/15 Besides from ones she approves, and that’s been limited etc.
I dont known the answer to this but my 12 year old does not let me post pictures of video of him on any social media and I totally respect this. The lovely pictures I have of him just stay in my phone for me to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just asked Samantha and yes she did write the petition, when she was in hospital because of all the tit, as in whilst she was having a breakdown coz of those bastards.
Wow well that's an eye opener after everyone saying it was fake!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.