PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry ladies. Not big on Tom Hardy myself tbh. Have you seen his MySpace pics? LOL

There is always one that spoils it 😂😂😂 just kidding Buzzbee, wow, MySpace, the days before Facebook, are you if the friends reunited era like myself? 😂😂😂

I don’t know how she can have her kids being viewed by so many people and not get worried, I got told today that my mum was under surveillance for a court case (she didn’t know and it just shows that she wasn’t lying) and they’ve got a video of her putting my daughter in the car to use in court....her face is blurred out but the thought of people who I don’t know watching a video of my kid makes me feel so sick 😭
Not going to pry, but sending you hugs ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“I gave Josh a curfew of 2 and he got back early, he was home by 1:46,”

Really? Not only have you specified a time your GROWN ADULT husband has to be home by but you actually check the time to the exact minute when he gets back 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow.

I think she’s disgraceful making him feel guilty for having a hobby, something he’s done for years and she knows he loves. When she says “it’s like me being able to freely spend money online” (which she does anyway 🙄) to illustrate that it brings him joy, it’s so obvious that’s why she hates him doing it. Like how DARE he find enjoyment in anything outside of their relationship and home life.

He doesn’t have a social life away from her anymore, he’s now working from home, and he doesn’t get any opportunities to spend time alone with his boys. He also follows Rachel round the country doing the thing she wants to do, was there for the whole of her book tour etc. And she begrudges him a couple of weeks in a field looking at birds because it’s “selfish” and demands that she gets time to herself as soon as he gets home.

Unreal.
My favourite part was her continued insistence that’s he’s selfish! Why is it selfish to have a hobby? There’s only one selfish one in that relationship.

And the bit where she said she had told him she does hate him. Nice and healthy that is.

Reactions: 16
I gave up on feeling sorry for him a long time ago. He has made his bed so let him lay in it, no matter how much you may love a new partner, if you have children already they should ALWAYS come first, especially if they are young and are dependant on you. And even more so if they have gone through early ears trauma. He deserves everything he gets. From what she has posted and in her book, they have known each other most of their lives, he was willing to dip his dick in someone with a reputation. Argh, sorry the pity for him winds me up.
You're right, I didnt think of it like that.

Reactions: 5
There is always one that spoils it 😂😂😂 just kidding Buzzbee, wow, MySpace, the days before Facebook, are you if the friends reunited era like myself? 😂😂😂
I was a teenager when Friends Reunited was around, I didn’t use it but I remember it well. I lived for MySpace and Bebo though. Think we all had some dodgy pics on there. 😂🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How much did she poo her pants when he came in 😂 almost got caught slagging him off then haha. And why is she referring to looking after her kids as shifts? You dont just clock off at hometime and forget they exist 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You're right, I didnt think of it like that.
It’s hard to keep up so we easily forget somethings, but we do remember things that we feel connected with, my ex husband was the most amazing provider financially, the best builder in the business bla bla, but he was not a great father or husband, and those mattered more than the money and the house, and because of that I fell out of love and lost almost all respect for him, so left him. I knew I could give my kids more love on my own. Anyway tmi so will stop rambling lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I gave up on feeling sorry for him a long time ago. He has made his bed so let him lay in it, no matter how much you may love a new partner, if you have children already they should ALWAYS come first, especially if they are young and are dependant on you. And even more so if they have gone through early ears trauma. He deserves everything he gets. From what she has posted and in her book, they have known each other most of their lives, he was willing to dip his dick in someone with a reputation. Argh, sorry the pity for him winds me up.
I get that he made his bed etc but a lot of how she behaves comes across as abusive and controlling and I don’t think anyone deserves that. He may have walked into the relationship voluntarily but I doubt he made an informed decision to marry someone who tells him she feels hatred towards him for having a hobby and then shares that view with 200k strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow this thread has moved fast.

being a bit awol cos I’ve had the most horrific squirts for the past few days.
I’m just so lucky that me and my hole survived it.
I’ll be scarred for life and every time I see a roll of toilet paper I’ll have a flashback
had the town mayor on the phone vomiting and crying begging me to soldier on though the ring sting and then all my neighbours came out last night and was all clapping for me cos I’d managed 3 hours off the loo, thought that was nice, going to make them all my besties now and let my daughter call them all Aunties, Uncles and cousin’s twice removed.

anyways what twit features being upto? Anything new or interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've been sat here getting more and more irritated at her latest stories. There is no thought for the fact that a large number of people following her will be single parents, probably struggling financially, in a flat with little space and little outdoor space, trying to home school and feeling really bleeping isolated.

She has just spent several minutes (days) moaning that she's struggling with home schooling even though Josh is there for at least part of each day and we've only seen him or Betsy sat with the younger ones doing school work, we all know if Rachaeaeaele had, she'd have filmed it. She has no money worries, in fact she can afford to buy endless amounts of tat. She lives in a very nice, large house with a very nice sized garden, albeit may be covered in chicken tit but that's not the point. She has a husband who obviously loves her and who seems to look after everyone and everything, including looking after her as though she were another of the kids and who has now agreed to give up some of his hobby time to keep her happy.

WHAT THE duck DOES SHE HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT?!

• Heart
I've been sat here getting more and more irritated at her latest stories. There is no thought for the fact that a large number of people following her will be single parents, probably struggling financially, in a flat with little space and little outdoor space, trying to home school and feeling really bleeping isolated.

She has just spent several minutes (days) moaning that she's struggling with home schooling even though Josh is there for at least part of each day and we've only seen him or Betsy sat with the younger ones doing school work, we all know if Rachaeaeaele had, she'd have filmed it. She has no money worries, in fact she can afford to buy endless amounts of tat. She lives in a very nice, large house with a very nice sized garden, albeit may be covered in chicken tit but that's not the point. She has a husband who obviously loves her and who seems to look after everyone and everything, including looking after her as though she were another of the kids and who has now agreed to give up some of his hobby time to keep her happy.

WHAT THE duck DOES SHE HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT?!
Cuckoos, apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
My favourite part was her continued insistence that’s he’s selfish! Why is it selfish to have a hobby? There’s only one selfish one in that relationship.

And the bit where she said she had told him she does hate him. Nice and healthy that is.
I have not had a nosy yet, I have tried the sites where she does not get the view, but some days she goes on and on and it takes ages to watch them via that grime site, I use story insta but only if I have time to check several times a day when I don’t I check on Instagram. But only the one time in a 24 hour period
And if I can’t do that, well all I need to do is come on here and it’s basically self explanatory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was a teenager when Friends Reunited was around, I didn’t use it but I remember it well. I lived for MySpace and Bebo though. Think we all had some dodgy pics on there. 😂🙈
I was verging on 30 when I came across friends reunited, no idea what bebo is mind 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I actually cringe how insecure she is in her marriage.

Setting her hubby a curfew? Moaning to tens of thousands of online strangers because he has a hobby he enjoys? (Which she totally blocks him from watching because she has admitted that in the past! Bet he doesn't even know half the tit she posts about.)

I remember when she used to claim she loved that part of him, the nerdy bird watcher! Now she's super paranoid that on his outings it's not only the feathery kind of birds he's enticing with his worm 🤷🏼‍♀️

The thought of her actually exhausts me. She is so controlling!

I honestly don't know how he does it! I do actually feel a smidge sorry for him sometimes but then I'm like, nah, he's as much as a bellend as she is.

They don't ruin another couple, put it that way 🤪

I know I'm a sarcy princess unicorn and i joke a lot and this tit is abit deep for me but seriously, can we all (and the huns that constantly read here 🤣) imagine for one second they were the opposite sex?

Can we all imagine a man telling tens of thousands of online strangers about his wife's curfew, saying she's selfish for having a hobby, posting photos of him constantly draped over her, commenting "obssesed with you" all the time, commenting on her manky teeth, taking the piss when she cooks/cleans, getting the step kids to rub his feet, getting his own kids to belittle her whilst he laughs. All filmed for the gram of course! (there are loads more, these are just off the top of my head!)

All the huns would be like "oMg, hE's sO cOnTrOlLiNg, yOu nEeD tO lEaVe hIm" but nope. The huns are like #couplegoals. We need a Josh. Be more like R. We love you. Family goals xoxox. 🙄🙄 Bunch of hypocritical, enabling bellends ✌

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
saying nothing is exactly what I’m going to do from now on. It seems like unless I’m slating Rachael I’m not to believed.

I was close back then. But relationships break down unfortunately which means I don’t have that connection anymore. I don’t know what goes on in their house now, other than what is posted.

I’ve said what went on from being there first hand when the fall out was happening. I’m not sure what else I can provide?

I’ve been through all this on here already and have no desire to do it again. So I’m going to leave it there. I hope you all get the answers you are looking for
We know how fickle R is with friends and connections so I can believe you were once a friend involved in their lives but now no longer in the know. She is ‘best friends’ with lots of people, they come and go.

Reactions: 7
Kebab shop? I can think of other neon lights for advertising.... And I am going to leave that right here and let you ladies make your own minds up with regards to what I am implying, and of course it’s just a little light humour 😂
"light humour"

Saw what you did there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂
to say that Betsy is the greatest teenage girl to ever grace the earth, that Email is very generalised, like she’s written the same to every child in her tutor and just changed her name.. so this email, I do actually believe isa real one 😂
If anyone is on Tik Tok - they should look Betsy’s open account, it really does show what a mean girl she is, even more so than the little glimpses you see on insta.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.