PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another essential purchase 🙄

View attachment 135808

Does one house really need two neon signs? Locals will start thinking she’s opened a kebab shop if she’s not careful 🤣
Kebab shop? I can think of other neon lights for advertising.... And I am going to leave that right here and let you ladies make your own minds up with regards to what I am implying, and of course it’s just a little light humour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kebab shop? I can think of other neon lights for advertising.... And I am going to leave that right here and let you ladies make your own minds up with regards to what I am implying, and of course it’s just a little light humour 😂
I did contemplate comparing her house to a brothel but the passing thought made me nauseous so I went with kebab shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear! Not a good neighbour relationship then! I have 2 neighbours, they are both 19, different households. They don’t have a lot of love on the street due to mental boyfriends and disruptive behaviour. Due to some negativity they have incurred, they have both advertised in their windows and one of their cars that they are care workers, and that’s all great, but they are in and out of each other’s houses, having a fag on each other’s doorstep, breaking rules and wearing work clothes... Hypocrisy at its very best. I have just written this and now worried you may take it wrong, it’s not meant in that way at all. It was more about you not getting the right support ♥
Nope they’re awful people! We get on with everyone else so that’s alright! I haven’t gone shouting around about it (did wear my lanyard yesterday at the petrol station incase someone wanted to pay for me, but no 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
'hole on my sheets, nice'..... I thought to myself you spend all day in/on/near that bed so 'hole always on your bed'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I gave Josh a curfew of 2 and he got back early, he was home by 1:46,”

Really? Not only have you specified a time your GROWN ADULT husband has to be home by but you actually check the time to the exact minute when he gets back 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow.

I think she’s disgraceful making him feel guilty for having a hobby, something he’s done for years and she knows he loves. When she says “it’s like me being able to freely spend money online” (which she does anyway 🙄) to illustrate that it brings him joy, it’s so obvious that’s why she hates him doing it. Like how DARE he find enjoyment in anything outside of their relationship and home life.

He doesn’t have a social life away from her anymore, he’s now working from home, and he doesn’t get any opportunities to spend time alone with his boys. He also follows Rachel round the country doing the thing she wants to do, was there for the whole of her book tour etc. And she begrudges him a couple of weeks in a field looking at birds because it’s “selfish” and demands that she gets time to herself as soon as he gets home.

Unreal.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I did contemplate comparing her house to a brothel but the passing thought made me nauseous so I went with kebab shop 😂
I know it’s not ok, but the picture of B in their bed the other day made me feel 🤮🤮🤮, I don’t have anyone for all that naughty business but my daughter has her boyfriend, I even refuse to touch her bedding to wash it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry ladies. Not big on Tom Hardy myself tbh. Have you seen his MySpace pics? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how she can have her kids being viewed by so many people and not get worried, I got told today that my mum was under surveillance for a court case (she didn’t know and it just shows that she wasn’t lying) and they’ve got a video of her putting my daughter in the car to use in court....her face is blurred out but the thought of people who I don’t know watching a video of my kid makes me feel so sick 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Really? Not only have you specified a time your GROWN ADULT husband has to be home by but you actually check the time to the exact minute when he gets back 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow.

I think she’s disgraceful making him feel guilty for having a hobby, something he’s done for years and she knows he loves. When she says “it’s like me being able to freely spend money online” (which she does anyway 🙄) to illustrate that it brings him joy, it’s so obvious that’s why she hates him doing it. Like how DARE he find enjoyment in anything outside of their relationship and home life.

He doesn’t have a social life away from her anymore, he’s now working from home, and he doesn’t get any opportunities to spend time alone with his boys. He also follows Rachel round the country doing the thing she wants to do, was there for the whole of her book tour etc. And she begrudges him a couple of weeks in a field looking at birds because it’s “selfish” and demands that she gets time to herself as soon as he gets home.

Unreal.
She's so controlling 😞

Reactions: 8
Why is she whispering in her bedroom about her and Josh's argument when she broadcasts it to nearly 200k followers and then josh and the kids will just watch it on their insta anyway 😂😂 bleeping kills me she does.
Also that fake tan is so bad. Her legs and arms don't match anywhere else. She looks alot better pale! Oh and you missed your ears rach which is especially important when you have a boy haircut on one side 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 things.

1. I have just lost the will to live listening to her waffle on for what feels like 17 bleeping days about cuckoos and how selfish Josh is.

2. When she says she's meant to be 'writing' what does she mean?! She can't possibly mean like an author because we've all read her first book and it's total tit. I assume she means 'writing' thank you cards to herself, long winded posts about how amazing she is, emails from pretend school teachers and messages she can pretend are from trolls so she's got an endless supply to hand.

What a stupid twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
F
saying nothing is exactly what I’m going to do from now on. It seems like unless I’m slating Rachael I’m not to believed.

I was close back then. But relationships break down unfortunately which means I don’t have that connection anymore. I don’t know what goes on in their house now, other than what is posted.

I’ve said what went on from being there first hand when the fall out was happening. I’m not sure what else I can provide?

I’ve been through all this on here already and have no desire to do it again. So I’m going to leave it there. I hope you all get the answers you are looking for
Fancy sending me a Dm, c if we know each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I been meaning to ask/talk about this for a while.... What age is the age of consent with regards to sharing on SM? Just going to use my youngest as an example. She is a few weeks off 18 and she has not consented to me taking pictures of her to post on social media since she was 14/15 Besides from ones she approves, and that’s been limited etc.

Reactions: 4
Why is she whispering in her bedroom about her and Josh's argument when she broadcasts it to nearly 200k followers and then josh and the kids will just watch it on their insta anyway 😂😂 bleeping kills me she does.
Also that fake tan is so bad. Her legs and arms don't match anywhere else. She looks alot better pale! Oh and you missed your ears rach which is especially important when you have a boy haircut on one side 🤦‍♀️.
Only a few days ago she was declaring they never argue 😂
And she has admitted in the past that she hides some of her stories from josh. Great relationship there if you have to whisper to slag off your husband then post it in secret to social media 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve become pregnant, birthed and raised a fully grown human in less time it took her to waffle about that bleeping cuckoo!

I literally can not believe she called him selfish, it’s 1 month out of a year he does something without her

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Unreal.
I gave up on feeling sorry for him a long time ago. He has made his bed so let him lay in it, no matter how much you may love a new partner, if you have children already they should ALWAYS come first, especially if they are young and are dependant on you. And even more so if they have gone through early ears trauma. He deserves everything he gets. From what she has posted and in her book, they have known each other most of their lives, he was willing to dip his dick in someone with a reputation. Argh, sorry the pity for him winds me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.