PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well - you miss a few days and it’s all happening! Mumsnet, Rach and Boris being BFF so the rules don’t apply and thank god she reminded me how much she loves Josh - I was getting concerned.

Just my opinion but I think there have been a lot of people that claim to know Rachelalalalalala and people are naturally suspicious - I could say I’m going out with Tom Hardy and nobody could prove me wrong but I also couldn’t prove it. BUT these threads aren’t slating her, they aren’t trolling her and wishing horrible things on her family. They are asking for some honesty and sometimes even actually expressing concern for her state of mind - because let’s be honest sometimes it’s just plain terrifying.

She took donations and has not provided an adequate explanation of what she’s done with them. She’s embellished and hyped up her own stories and sits back while her huns take down anyone that disagrees. I came here from the tattle rant ready to defend her and oh my god - eyes opened.

I would have more respect for her if she just said - fucked up, this is what happened and this was my motivation. Instead she just carries on, pretending she’s a DV warrior while gaslighting left right and centre.

And now she’s shared a bloody seat that’s about £45 with p&p saying it’s a must have.
Yes because I’m a pandemic while missing loved ones and normality, people losing money and potentially jobs - you’ve hit the audience tone spot on. Again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
well - you miss a few days and it’s all happening! Mumsnet, Rach and Boris being BFF so the rules don’t apply and thank god she reminded me how much she loves Josh - I was getting concerned.

Just my opinion but I think there have been a lot of people that claim to know Rachelalalalalala and people are naturally suspicious - I could say I’m going out with Tom Hardy and nobody could prove me wrong but I also couldn’t prove it. BUT these threads aren’t slating her, they aren’t trolling her and wishing horrible things on her family. They are asking for some honesty and sometimes even actually expressing concern for her state of mind - because let’s be honest sometimes it’s just plain terrifying.

She took donations and has not provided an adequate explanation of what she’s done with them. She’s embellished and hyped up her own stories and sits back while her huns take down anyone that disagrees. I came here from the tattle rant ready to defend her and oh my god - eyes opened.

I would have more respect for her if she just said - fucked up, this is what happened and this was my motivation. Instead she just carries on, pretending she’s a DV warrior while gaslighting left right and centre.

And now she’s shared a bloody seat that’s about £45 with p&p saying it’s a must have.
Yes because I’m a pandemic while missing loved ones and normality, people losing money and potentially jobs - you’ve hit the audience tone spot on. Again.
Sorry but have to disagree, if you were to post a naked pic of Tom with everything on show I’d believe you 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

On a serious note, agreed with everything you’ve said.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but have to disagree, if you were to post a naked pic of Tom with everything on show I’d believe you 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

I can get on board with naked Tom Hardy pics, for the sake of clarity of course 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've been noseying at that LED light business. Have you seen what they've charged for previous customised signs (as per her new "look what I've bought now" story)? R's bank manager must vomit horrifically when he looks at her overdraft limit 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂
to say that Betsy is the greatest teenage girl to ever grace the earth, that Email is very generalised, like she’s written the same to every child in her tutor and just changed her name.. so this email, I do actually believe isa real one 😂
Hang on a min, my daughter was the greatest teenage daughter..... then she got into boys... say no more 😂😂😂

Sorry but.... we are going to fall out here, I am the only one allowed to lie about Tom Hardy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been noseying at that LED light business. Have you seen what they've charged for previous customised signs (as per her new "look what I've bought now" story)? R's bank manager must vomit horrifically when he looks at her overdraft limit 😏
£350 for the one she was gifted.. yes she may not have paid that.. but the customised one would be more than that 🤦‍♀️ the lights are lovely but not a very relatable price tag for the average joe...or the majority of her followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Same we get the fireworks too. Last night my neighbour directly across the street was out dancing about, jumping, whooping. It was clear to me it was all about her. I actually got so angry.
My neighbour has been clapping but didn’t yesterday and I think it’s because I was in the garden talking about work and she decided not to clap for me???! Or I could just be sensitive

I don’t care about other influencers, they’re not really on my radar, and i know that most only witter on about loving a product when they’re paid to say so, it doesn’t influence my purchases at all.
Mate I am so WEAK! I don’t even like half these influencers but then they start plugging things and I’m instantly like “I NEED THAT SO BAD” I’m a ridiculous human being, I hate it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My neighbour has been clapping but didn’t yesterday and I think it’s because I was in the garden talking about work and she decided not to clap for me???! Or I could just be sensitive
Oh dear! Not a good neighbour relationship then! I have 2 neighbours, they are both 19, different households. They don’t have a lot of love on the street due to mental boyfriends and disruptive behaviour. Due to some negativity they have incurred, they have both advertised in their windows and one of their cars that they are care workers, and that’s all great, but they are in and out of each other’s houses, having a fag on each other’s doorstep, breaking rules and wearing work clothes... Hypocrisy at its very best. I have just written this and now worried you may take it wrong, it’s not meant in that way at all. It was more about you not getting the right support ♥

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If anything, they influencer me not to purchase the crap they advertise. I don’t need Mrs Hinch waving around products that have been around forever to get me to buy them, or Beetlejuice here flaunting her ridiculously overpriced deck chairs. I’m an adult, if I need or want something I’ll source it myself without resorting to kissing some random on Insta’s arse. It’s not difficult.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If anything, they influencer me not to purchase the crap they advertise. I don’t need Mrs Hinch waving around products that have been around forever to get me to buy them, or Beetlejuice here flaunting her ridiculously overpriced deck chairs. I’m an adult, if I need or want something I’ll source it myself without resorting to kissing some random on Insta’s arse. It’s not difficult.
Yes sister 🤗

Reactions: 4
Another essential purchase 🙄

48EBC351-68BA-4095-B76D-3E559F7725B1.jpeg

Does one house really need two neon signs? Locals will start thinking she’s opened a kebab shop if she’s not careful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She gave No balls a curfew???????? Seriously???? Is he 12
Holy tit! I’m going to try it on mine

• Haha
Reactions: 17

My Facebook is locked down, totally private, yet I once posted a naked Pic of our Tom Hardy, and Facebook removed it and put me on a week long ban, bloody spoilsports 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Speaking of social distancing, we had a serious incident in our street the other week, a neighbour fell from her window while speaking to her neighbours in the garden from three floors up, the street was swarmed with police and paramedics all day, as it wasn’t known what had happened yet, which was frightening enough but then folk we know from other streets started to come and do their nosy!! It’s absolutely ridiculous, stay in the gaff ffs!! Some people are genuinely just disgusting, then 4 days later they clapped for the nhs?? You’re not exactly helping them you wankers 🙄🙄

Sorry for ranting, big love to all of you on the frontline, hoping everything will be okay again soon ❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.